It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: retribution 'inevitable' for airport bomb

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

Ok, maybe if someone else asks the question. Where's your "proof" about your claims? I believe you said "tons" in one of your posts, why not sprinkle a few on us?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
reply to post by Wildbob77

LOLOL are you for real...your listing attrocities and labeling it on muslims. a muslim who takes a life under these circumstances IS NOT A MUSLIM...so .....hmmmmm....

ok now...let me list attrocities by christians, christian states, jews and jewish backed state... i dont think the thread is big enough..ok let me do one or two....A-BOMBS on jajapn...WW1, WW2, Cold war, vietnam, isreals extermist views and at least two wars with each of its neighbours (in the space of under 40yrs),

also poverty and the concept of the third world, alexander the great, Nero... ok im going off the point a bit

better yet...lets go on a crusade, kill saracens and our sins will be forgiven...how many people died from the cheer leader.

oh wait a suspect pacakage has gone off....who could it be...who is the laswt person on earth that it could of been...hmmmm ... i know!.. a dude in a cave in arabastan that has never seen a copper wire in his life...yea him...now how to make the mugs believe it....cant be that hard ....can it

edit on 25-1-2011 by thePharaoh because: NUTS ACHED

War is war it is ugly, but it is not terrorism. I couldn't help but notice you only mentioned "western" wars (despite the fact that many arabs fought on the side of the allies during both world wars, are also terrorists?

Alexander the Great and Nero were both Pagans, so if your point is that war is terrorism no matter of religion then I suppose, but it reads that were members of either Christianity or Judaism and that factually untrue.

The crusades were fought against the Muslims who were also fighting and trying to extend the caliphate into new conquered areas. Are they then terrorists by your definition?

As I have repeatedly stated I don't know that it was a Muslim group that committed attack. From what I have read it sounds possible that the two "bombers" may not have even known what they were in for. But it seems that you have an overly idealistic view of people, as I said all people have within their communities bad seeds that are capable of committing such crimes, it does not matter what faith, color, nationality these people are the face of evil comes from everywhere.
edit on 25-1-2011 by searching4truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

This is Jihad! It will not stop and cannot stop. Mohammed, leader of the muslims and founder of Islam, demands that all muslims engage in Jihad in order to spread Islam. Jihad is inherent in the system.

Islam = Jihad.

Jihad = Death.

Non-muslims the planet over must begin to come to grips with the menace that has stalked us for 1,400 years. Slowly eating away country after country, culture after culture, soul after soul.

edit on 25-1-2011 by mike_trivisonno because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMar

Ok, maybe if someone else asks the question. Where's your "proof" about your claims? I believe you said "tons" in one of your posts, why not sprinkle a few on us?

lol sprinkle yea haha
you want to hear some war mongering....like it "the most serious signal" for law enforcement." or
"There was no immediate claim of responsibility for the bombing, but Russia has been grappling with a growing Islamist insurgency in the south" mevdev and putin hard talk on the bombers

putin spitting zionist rhetoric...war mongering....how can you blame islamists without no evidence...one more time...WAR MONGERING ZIONIST- who most likely knew exctly the time it was going off. be naive if you want mate

cmon , wake up and smell the bacon..u eat swine..i know you know the smell....

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

I do not believe it is fair to say the Putin is "spitting Zioist rhetoric", as there has been a long and troubled history with the Chechens, which are overwhelmingly Muslim.

There have been actual wars between the two groups as well as random attacks typically when the Russians appear weak.

I think looking into Chechen Russian relations would be highly beneficial for you. I do not know that they are responsible, but it is worth looking into because it is a very long and very troubled relationship.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

First reports were that it was a suicide bomber. It was said over and over by the MSN. NOW, it was apparently a package or packages left in the terminal and detonated from outside the building. How do they know that? Couldn't it have been timed to go off just as easily? Lots of backtracking going on concerning the original story. Russia's response to the Chechen 'rebels' was to level their cities. Do you remember what city was destroyed by the Russian army? Who trained the Chechen 'rebels'? In any event, this will justify the authorities introducing a whole battery of technologies to monitor 'unsecured' areas. Say, isn't your home an 'unsecured' area?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
"The First Chechen War occurred in a two year period lasting from 1994 to 1996, when Russian forces attempted to regain control over Chechnya, which had already established independence since November 1991 (generally falling in line with other entities seceding from the USSR, except that Checheno-Ingushetia had previously been a division within Russia). Despite overwhelming manpower, weaponry and air support, the Russian forces were unable to establish effective permanent control over the mountainous area due to many successful Chechen guerrilla raids." (wikipedia)

The city of GROZNY was destroyed, not by the 'Chechen guerrilla's' as is erroneously stated in the wikipedia, but by the Russian army who bombed and shelled the city to the ground! They were led by Vladimir Putin!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

There is no proof that it was a Zionist plot

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LanMan54

I Guess ATS Members here who are anti Russian or even you aren't bothered that Chechnya wants an Islamic state?
edit on 25-1-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

And you're for the Russian's who butchered thousands of civilians, detained them without trial, tortured, maimed, and killed thousands of people? What did the US do during this time? Why they sat back and watched, issued a few 'statements', and did nothing. Such wonderful 'humanitarians', don't you think?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

No! You said there is a paper trail .. prove it.. You said it was US and Israel prove it..

Its funny.. Your like a dog with it's tail between your legs.. You expected to just be able to vomit assumptions as facts, you got called out, now your doing a very obvious and pathetic game of dodge ball.

Mean what you say and say what you mean.. get some character.

Pharoah - I am leaning toward you being a troll... You stated that OBL hadn't even seen a copper wire.. Implying that he is a "cave man"

You are either a troll or a slow adult.. OBL was a paid CIA backed resistance fighter during the Russian invasion.. He probably has a new Droid! Dont be naive or intentionally misleading..

You did state that there was TUNS (sic) of evidence.. We are only asking for a sliver... I believe you are just a troll, with no specific knowledge of of anything.. You seem to have a problem with mistaking your delusional assumptions for facts.... When you do this, please leave the rest of us mental giants (in comparison) out of your delusions.
edit on 1/25/2011 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LanMan54

First reports were that it was a suicide bomber. It was said over and over by the MSN. NOW, it was apparently a package or packages left in the terminal and detonated from outside the building. How do they know that? Couldn't it have been timed to go off just as easily? Lots of backtracking going on concerning the original story. Russia's response to the Chechen 'rebels' was to level their cities. Do you remember what city was destroyed by the Russian army? Who trained the Chechen 'rebels'? In any event, this will justify the authorities introducing a whole battery of technologies to monitor 'unsecured' areas. Say, isn't your home an 'unsecured' area?

Yes, those were the first reports, I have not seen anything that has stated that it was detonated from outside the building, do you have a link? Because if that is true then I am leaning more in the direction that the "bombers" either weren't involved at all or weren't aware of their fate (if they were involved at some level). In the first few days after any tragedy there is always back and forth as people, even politicians make assumptions before all the facts come in. Oh, I never said that the Russians weren't/aren't brutal to the Chechans, they absolutely are/have been. But, however, small in comparison the Chechans have engaged in retaliation or whatever you want to call it. It is a down right dirty situation, as these things always are.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

"The First Chechen War occurred in a two year period lasting from 1994 to 1996, when Russian forces attempted to regain control over Chechnya, which had already established independence since November 1991 (generally falling in line with other entities seceding from the USSR, except that Checheno-Ingushetia had previously been a division within Russia). Despite overwhelming manpower, weaponry and air support, the Russian forces were unable to establish effective permanent control over the mountainous area due to many successful Chechen guerrilla raids." (wikipedia)

The city of GROZNY was destroyed, not by the 'Chechen guerrilla's' as is erroneously stated in the wikipedia, but by the Russian army who bombed and shelled the city to the ground! They were led by Vladimir Putin!

Yes, very true. But there have problems there since well before 1994, Stalin attempted to completely purge the area after WWII, but even still I don't think it was ever a friendly relationship from the Russian "conquest" of area. There were uprisings from the beginning and continue through today.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Some of you people are really simple and politically illiterate. Medvedev and Russia only days ago restated their SUPPORT for Palestine in their struggle for an independent Palestinian State with East Jerusalem as its Capital.

What about the above suggests support for Israel or Zionism? If anything it's a kick in the face to both.

This attack was no doubt carried out by Chechen extremists. And there's nothing to suggest false flag. Some of the Chechen rebel groups are out and out terrorists. While there's no doubt their aims are noble and with merit, their tactics are often disgusting.

Still, regardless of the propoganda of the Western media, this has little to do with religion. The goal is not an 'Islamic State', the goal is simply a state. This is a political issue, to construe it as religious fundamentalism would be equally as naive and foolish as those who claim false flag. Both are unfounded positions built on a pre-conceived world view.

The situation isn't without irony though. The Russian government support the rights of the Palestinian people against the Israeli occupation. But refuse to acknowledge the right of the Chechens, who face constant occupation by Russia, not to mention were victim to one of the biggest human rights travestys of the 20th century. It seems the hypocritical Russian Plutocrats do not see the symetry in both situations.

But yeah, some of you guys go from one extreme to the other. It's no wonder there's a lack of fundamental political understanding when people scream conspiracy anytime they're confronting with information they can't comprehend. What next, the IRA bombings were false flag?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Was watching CNN early this morning, and heard the reporter say that the bombs were planted inside the terminal, as opposed to it being a suicide bomber, and that they were quite possibly detonated from an outside source. Look at CNN reports from earlier today if you need to know what was reported. It was on TV so I don't have a link. Will look for more info. though.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
This was an act of jihad. It was carried out by a muslim engaged in jihad in an effort to spread Islam, in praise of his deity Allah, and following in the footsteps of his prophet Mohammed.

How many centuries will it take for you people to understand what Jihad is. For 1,400 years Jihad has been waged on all non-muslims the planet over and still you think it is a conspiracy or a CIA operation? Your all total idiots if you deny 1,400 years of non-stop jihad.

Fools.

The Chechen rebels have historically been pretty secular. There's no doubt that certain branches of the movement have been hijacked by Islamic fundamentalists(who are, it needs stating, at odds with secular Chechen rebels) but it's ridiculous to assert what you're doing. It reaks of political illiteracy.

I'm almost positive before this incident you had no idea about the Chechens. Almost certain of it.

The problem isn't Muslim fascists. The problem is Russia destroying Chechnyas instrafucture and every pillar of Democracy, while brutalising an entire people, to this day. That's the issue here. Whether rebel groups are Christian, Muslim, Atheist; it doesn't matter.

I again draw you to the point of the IRA, which has some similarity in regards to the situation. Were the goals of the IRA a holy war, or freedom from an opressive external force? In the case of the Christians, it probably wasn't religion.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by LanMan54

I Guess ATS Members here who are anti Russian or even you aren't bothered that Chechnya wants an Islamic state?
edit on 25-1-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

And what if they do? If that's the dominant position of the Chechen people, why are they not allowed that? The Chechens can have any sort of state they want. Last I checked Islam wasn't a crime.

Furthermore, don't you see it somewhat hypocritical to make such statements as an American? Most Americans support a Christian state, do they not?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Was watching CNN early this morning, and heard the reporter say that the bombs were planted inside the terminal, as opposed to it being a suicide bomber, and that they were quite possibly detonated from an outside source. Look at CNN reports from earlier today if you need to know what was reported. It was on TV so I don't have a link. Will look for more info. though.

That's fine I found myself in the position this morning on a different thread. I wish these news organizations would post their interviews and such. I mean typically I get annoyed with them when they want me to watch an online story as opposed to reading it, yet when I need a video of something they fail me
. I'll take your word for it, but I haven't seen anything suggesting that....yet.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by NadaCambia

The Chechen rebels have historically been pretty secular. There's no doubt that certain branches of the movement have been hijacked by Islamic fundamentalists(who are, it needs stating, at odds with secular Chechen rebels) but it's ridiculous to assert what you're doing. It reaks of political illiteracy.

I'm almost positive before this incident you had no idea about the Chechens. Almost certain of it.

The problem isn't Muslim fascists. The problem is Russia destroying Chechnyas instrafucture and every pillar of Democracy, while brutalising an entire people, to this day. That's the issue here. Whether rebel groups are Christian, Muslim, Atheist; it doesn't matter.

I again draw you to the point of the IRA, which has some similarity in regards to the situation. Were the goals of the IRA a holy war, or freedom from an opressive external force? In the case of the Christians, it probably wasn't religion.

Exactly. Although even in the case of the IRA there were always outside people trying to pin it on religious conflict, Catholics v. Protestants. Simple people will always fall for the religious justification even though I would dare to say that there has never been a religious war, there have been plenty of political wars that have used religion as justification for their physical or political ambitions.

It is interesting though, that they had only a week ago spoke out about Palestine and there own skeletons come tumbling out of the closet. I'm sure there are some here that would argue it was Mossad based on that little tid bit. However, I think it far more likely that the Chechans would take the opportunity to bring awareness to their own issue.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

I've read 6 or 7 online reports now, and a couple have hinted at the possibility that it was NOT a suicide bombing. Is more than disconcerting that when we want to pull up a 'video' of a report on any particular event it either can't be found, or theres some sort of 'server error', or some other problem. Editors at work!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join