It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin: retribution 'inevitable' for airport bomb

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Putin: retribution 'inevitable' for airport bomb

hosted.ap.org

Putin has built much of his reputation on harsh statements, and the Russian news agencies that reported his comments Tuesday did not say whether he specified what kind of retribution or against whom.

No claims of responsibility have been made for the attack Monday at Domodedovo Airport, which also left 180 people injured. However, suspicion is likely to fall on Islamist separatist insurgents from Chechnya or elsewhere in Russia's restive Caucasus region.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.newsday.com

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Does anyone else find it odd that no one has claimed responsibility yet? As the cited article said, Putin is known for his "tough talk," and what he means retribution is anyone's guess.

Still a developing story....

hosted.ap.org
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 1/25/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Bomb was laid so russia join the zionists war on terror...i guess the isrealis are recruiting.

definatly mossad or cia laid.

they are not suiside bombers,they are suspect packages laid by the nwo mafia

edit on 25-1-2011 by asala because: to remove all caps post,

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by thePharaoh
BOMB WAS LAID SO RUSSIA JOIN THE ZIONISTS WAR ON TERROR...I GUESS THE ISREALIS ARE RECRUITING.

DEFINATLY MOSSAD OR CIA LAID.

THEY ARE NOT SUISIDE BOMBERS,THEY ARE SUSPECT PACKAGES LAID BY THE NWO MAFIA

I do realize that this is a conspiracy site, but this bombing was in no way related to the NWO or the ZIONISTS.

Tthe country has already been announced within Moscow television and if your on the ball and have some form of access then you would notice an increased mobilization of land, naval and air to the south of its borders. Sadly and once again and as it happened with Georgia, this time round NATO will not intervene until the timeline has been met within a tolerance value of one week. You may here AQ is involved, but its purely speculation, since the audio picked indicates a fluent speaking in Russian with security personal. Oh yes, security personal in Moscow sensitive areas are all hard wired with live feeds so the transcripts do point to the south of its borders without any double talk.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

What is the country? I couldn't find it anywhere as at the time of this posting, no one had claimed responsibility.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
reply to post by tristar

What is the country? I couldn't find it anywhere as at the time of this posting, no one had claimed responsibility.

Chechnya, most likely.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Well, I'm gonna say it, and I'm gonna own it L. Can you say FALSE FLAG?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by thePharaoh

I had a similar passing thought, however, IF it were either CIA or Mossad where did they the suicide bomber from?

I seriously doubt anyone in either organization would sign up for that job. The reason I thought perhaps this was option was to distract from the Palestine Papers, which I would have to believe that it was Mossad.

I seriously doubt this was a joint effect between the two groups, from what I understand they are having a tiff and I just don't see this level of cooperation.

Currently, I am leaning toward it being simply a terror attack. My initial thought there was Chechyna, the usual suspect, however, they usually have no problem claiming responsibility so their silence is curious. Unfortunately, I think whether they are responsible or not Russia will use the attack to attack them regardless.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by searching4truth

NO SUICIDE BOMBER - THEY ARE SUSPECT PACKAGES.

OUT OF THE COPSES, THEY CHOOSE A MARK TO TAKE THE BLAME, PROBABLY A LONER.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I have to agree with you guys...even if it were Chechen rebels, what are the odds they were backed by or operatives of one agency or another. Pretty damn good.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

No one needs to take responsibility. It's always the same story. Bomb explodes somewhere in Moscow. And all Russians scream: "Let's bomb Chechens!"

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by archasama

Kinda like whenever there's an incident in the U.S., everyone shouts, "al Quada?" Can we say conditioning?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

1) Stop using all caps - it makes you look "simple"
2) You can't responsibly blame everything on Israel and the US without any proof!
3) Go read the T&C - You are in violation !

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
So any way, besides hoping the Soviets get the right people this time around, is there any one that is going to ensure the right thing?

If left up to Putin he will just blame some one else, much like he did during his snitch years while serving*. Always looking for some one else to tattle on and get in trouble. Instead of being a man and correcting the issue himself.

I say "Little Lord Fauntleroy" has a chance to do more than a photo op, like his conservation of tigers when he too was hunting them. Action speaks louder than words, and so far his words say more than his actions...

As a young KGB officer stationed in Dresden, East Germany, Vladimir Vladimirovich PUTIN was known best as an insignificant schnook, remembered chiefly for informing on the minor infractions of comrades with whom he worked.
POLONIUM PUTIN: RUSSIA'S NEW STALIN

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio

1) Stop using all caps - it makes you look "simple"
2) You can't responsibly blame everything on Israel and the US without any proof!
3) Go read the T&C - You are in violation !

yea here we go...sorry didnt mean to shake the reality u feel comfortable in. excuse me.

this bomb, the bomb in egypt, and the bombs in turkey are all to recruit or curve nation states interests in the war on terror. its a blatant false flag that they know putin and mevdev will HAVE to respond. you know...the same way they recruited the U.S and the UK with the other false flag thingy.

to add there is TONS more evidence in comparison to say that this attack had foriegn interest than a suicide bomber...why would a muslim take his life to blow up a shop in a poxy airport in russia
then the news here are already listing russias options asking leading questions to the enivitable answer like they are doing now in egypt.

if your gonna pull up the T&CS, pull up your socks first
i am simple...simply marvelous
edit on 25-1-2011 by thePharaoh because: MY NUTZ ACHED

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Are you aware your caps lock is on? There is no need for that.

Where did you find info? Everything I've read and watched say it was absolutely a suicide bomber.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching4truth

Are you aware your caps lock is on? There is no need for that.

Where did you find info? Everything I've read and watched say it was absolutely a suicide bomber.

I know, they said that about egypt bomb as well when the initial story was a pacakage, then a car bomb, then a suicide bomber. all those car bombs youv seen blowing up outside mosques...you actually think they were muslim suicide bombers? its called reading between the lines... i gaurantee you nearly all of the regions nations know this and have prepared accordingly...ie Iran.

to add i am a pragmatist, you cant sway the truth

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   

I have yet to really make up my mind as too who I think did it, but why do you find it so far fetched that a Muslim would commit suicide in an airport? There have been Muslim suicide attacks, on other Muslims in smaller areas throughout Afghanistan and other areas, what's a few dozen dead Russians (keeping in mind there were over 100 injured who the bomber was probably hoping would have been deaths).

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

to add there is TONS more evidence in comparison to say that this attack had foriegn interest than a suicide bomber

Please provide me with these TONS of facts.

Can you also provide me with facts or proof that the US and or Israel had a hand in this.

Please leave out assumptions and opinions.. provide the facts that this was US or Israel..

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hasn't he cancelled his trip to a Global economic thingy at Davros (sorry can't help but think Dr Who every time that name crops up) or was that Medvedev??

I think something major is brewing, but to be honest I am really not sure what direction it is taking.. or the meaning of this.. why attack the international arrivals... for Chechens wouldn't that just alienate the international community?

Personally it feels like Russia has been groomed to join the war on terror...

edit on 25/1/11 by thoughtsfull because: really rubbish spelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join