It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

V for Vendetta Superbowl trailer.

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
With all the build up for this years Superbowl, i had a browse through some Youtube vidoes on the subject. Being a brit i know a little about it all but not much.

I was very surprised to see a tv ad from last year, a trailer for the film V for Vendetta. What surprised me about it was that it goes under the title of the "superbowl promo". On the official V for Vendetta website they have it as the superbowl trailer.

Does anyone know if this was actualy played during the break at the last Superbowl? To be honest it's the last thing i would expect to be allowed on the screens watched by hundreds of millions all across the world, and especially the US citizens.

With all the distrust of the government, i would have imagined they would not want to encourage the people of the US so to speak.

CX.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by CX

I'm pretty sure that wasn't from last year. The movie was released in 2006, so it's probably from back then. In any case, even politics can't stop huge piles of money.

CX

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by PsychoHazard

Thank you for that, i was sure it was older than a year old.

You're right about the money, they must rake in a fair amount for ads during the break.

CX.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Even if it was shown during superbowl, just the fact that the people it would be shown during the superbowl was watching football mean automatically 99.9 percent of the audience wouldn't equate it with what is taking place in real life.

new topics

top topics

join