It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Superbowl 2011 security

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I did a search and found nothing so I hope I'm not starting a new thread about something that's already here. Every Superbowl mention I found was from previous years, so here we go.
Here is a nice little article about the security of the Superbowl. Interesting to read the comments below, it seems so many people are aware of the fact that we are being desensitized to the NWO type riot police. Security is high and it seems they are bragging or challenging anyone to try something. I hope nothing happens because every time something does happen it gives them more support to take more rights away from the average Joe.

Guns, Robots, Horses Superbowl 2011

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I read that they will have an aerial spy drone over the superbowl. I'm sure people in the stadium will love it because then they won't have to worry about al qaeda hiding in the bushes while they get bloated off beer and dance around in body paint.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I live in the Dallas area and when I read your post, it reminded me of a recent event here where Super Bowl security information was stolen.

This along with the EPA Aircraft Flying Low Over Fort Worth, TX makes me wonder if there is a credible threat that we are not being made aware of.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

As a near-metroplex resident as well, it seems far more likely that you're seeing the results of "the marketing department" - probably from some DHS budget. After all, what good are all these preparations if the public doesn't know about them? Besides, everybody in security/LE work wants to ride the "War on Terror" gravytrain into new SUVs and badass munitions and armaments (woof woof woof) - so it's iuncumbent on the media to influence our opinions that this is all "for our own good". Maybe armaments manufacturers (like others) will start releasing new products to capitalize on the superbowl media coverage - we could marvel at the hardware on display as well as the latest beer/car/electronics advertising. Stay tuned if you must, but avoid driving through mid-cities before and after the game (during should be no problem).

ganjoa

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Interesting articles, maybe there is something going on but they sure wouldn't jeopardize sales by warning people. I wouldn't be surprised if there were threats made. I sure hope birds don't start falling out of the sky.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ganjoa

You are so right, heck I wish I had something I could sell to them. I wouldn't mind making a few mill. I need to invent some kind of anti terror something or other.

top topics

join