It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Abduction Dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I have just come back from snowboarding in Les Deux Alpes, (France), high up in the Alpes. Very nice time, but this isn’t what this post is about. It’s about my final night there.

Me and my friend had been out for a few final drinks in one of the local bars. Due to leaving early, I wasn’t hammered, just a few beers. So I went to bed (separate rooms).

I woke up after a disturbing dream about lights in the sky. I remember parts of the dream, there was a conversation going on the dreams which I cant remember, but the lights were 5 lights that seemed to be constantly coming together. They moved apart, and one came close and looked like a rear light cluster from a car. After a moment, it moved back with the others. I then woke up and thought what the hell was that all about.
I went back to sleep.

The 2nd dream was that there was something on the balcony. A grey humanoid shape. It had large black eyes, not almond shaped, just large round-ish black eyes. Its arms were longer than normal and reached down to what I would describe as it’s knees. It didn’t move, but just stood there watching me. Again I woke up and thought what the hell, but this time slightly shaken. I sat up in bed and could see the balcony. There was nothing there. I went back to sleep.

This time in the dream something was trying to get into the room from the balcony. The dream was terrifying. I remember trying to get the will up to actually reach up and make sure the balcony door lock did not turn, and found I just couldn’t move. Beyond the window a bright light was shining in. Again, I woke up, but again, the room was all calm.

I closed my eyes again and tried to find sleep. It was then that I felt something sit on the side of the bed next to me. I curled my hand into a fist and lashed out at where the object would be, but did nothing more than knock the blankets off my bed. I sat upright in my bed, but again the room was dark, with a faint glow from the TV on standby.

Enough was enough. I remade the bed, and then forced focused my mind on a different matter, and this time I didn’t wake until the alarm went off at 5am.

At no point during the evening had we discussed aliens, space, UFOs or anything paranormal. I think the closest I got to mentioning anything, was staring up at the clear night sky and thinking ‘Wow, stars are bright at this height!”
At no point am I saying that these dreams were anything more than dreams. They made me feel anxious, nervous, scared, but were so damn real that I can remember each one quite vividly, which is an unusual thing for a dream. They were probably working from remembered items, bits and pieces of scifi films (the light at the window could have been from Skyline). Perhaps mixed with the alcohol and late night it added a sense of lucidity to the dream.

But, what if a strong believer was to have a similar dream. What would happen then? How many of you would rally around claiming that this was another alien abduction? Or even to claim to that for the above, I am in a state of denial and I was being visited.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Daisy-Lola

Well, kiddo, you may never know.... I accept your account as you give it. I'll give you my opinion after the following sentence: I underwent a driving abudction case in 1964, and my son seemed to have a bed-side abduction in 1991, so in essence, I'm a believer.

Some responders will encourage you to go under hypnosis to discover IF the experience was just a series of dreams or fragmented memory of a real experience that has been hidden from your consciousness. I suggest, you not do anything hasty.

I think reporting the experience here gives some validation to it being a real experience. That is to say, since you were motivated to venture here and tell about it, it has had a strong impression on you and obviously not easily dismissed. So that is to say the reporting is indicative of a real and troubling experience.

About twenty years after my experience I was driven to discover more of it by enlisting the well-known Dr. Leo Sprinkle, also an UFO experiencer, to hypnotize me. (Actually, I just came across the cassete last evening.) We learned nothing of importance that I did not remember which was the beginning and end of the experience. My son is troubled to this day about his experience in which he remembers the typical details of abductions at that time.

More than likely, you will move in one of three directions. You will undergo a change of mindset about many things in your life, you will be troubled by the experience and may have difficulties coping with normal reality, or you will set the experience aside, whether as a dream or real, and go on with your life as before. Which ever, this will not be a conscious choice, but an unconscious one. Be mindful of how you see yourself responding to life in general from this point on.

edit on 25-1-2011 by Aliensun because: word cjamge

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Well, from my perspective I can say I can relate.
I recently had a dream where I was floated up/abducted and then woke up not only feeling like I was just being let down from floating, but had a buzzing energy feeling and I was very very scared. the implications of what had happened were the scariest, as I don't remember anything once I floated up to the craft until I woke up.

recent dream I wrote about in this thread

It sounds to me it's definitely possible of either way, but the vividness of the dream is something only you will know, and probably is the most tell-tale sign. Often, dreams are dreamlike, surreal and strange when vivid. Usually I remember dreams that are not probable in the waking reality. But occasionally, I remember dreams that are extremely vivid and lucid nearly. When you can feel it in your intuition center, that would be a good indication that important things have happened.

Also I've lately been thinking that dreams might be a great place for ET's to come through and make contact, probably takes less energy than to fly a ship all the way here.

But let's be positive, first it's really great that you're back to tell your story. And I haven't heard of a lot of people being killed by ET's, personally.

If you start having extra often nose bleeds at night or headaches that are now unexplainable, it might point in that direction.
I've kind of come to the realization that it's possible I was abducted, but as of now I can't tell, so I'm going to keep it in mind but not let it bother me.

I remember when I was a kid I was always terrified of aliens coming to my window. Even as a teenager. Now after that dream I'm hoping to meet some benevolent ET's and not some testing gray droids/drones.

Rest well friend, Ravi Shankar is my favorite for that.

edit on 25-1-2011 by skylightsintheillions because: adding link to thread

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

it's a possibility you've experienced an abduction. Did you have any unexplainable sore, cuts aches or anything else? Can you remember anything out of place physically? I do believe in abductions and I have spent much time researching and what not. Either way aren't aliens just creepy?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by unidentifiednga

No nothing more than waking up feeling of dread, then quickly replaced with annoyance at waking up
No injuries, which for a snowboarding holiday is excellent. No mysterious cuts, bruises, or aches. No headaches, no nosebleeds, no missing time. I know they were just very lucid dreams, I dont believe for a moment I was visited.

What I'm curious about is, if someone who truly believed, had the same or similar dreams, would they have dismissed them as I did?

Yes aliens are creepy little buggers.
It's a strange thing, why would we find them so creepy? According to reports they're shorter than us. I'm 5'7 and quite adept at self defence so why I should be afraid of something so short, skinny and unarmed is a little un-nerving. Perhaps its why we call them alien, as we don't understand the threat, they are 'alien' to us

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Well if I had a dream like that I wouldn't discount it. I am an alien nerd. My family has many stories they believe to be abduction related as well as my girlfriend. So if I had such a vivid dream I probably wouldn't discount immediately but that's due to my family stories as well as tons of experience i've done.

Also, as far as being creeped out by aliens...yeah they're short but also they are advanced life forms so it is natural to be unsettled if they were in the dream. Also anything that breaks into your home and renders you powerless would be unsettling to me

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
For me, I feel it could go both ways.
The way I see it, I would be probably afraid if an ET came into my home or wherever I was staying and I hadn't invited them.

However, I feel if I came across an ET (seems even more unlikely), or they where of an inviting and positive nature, I'd have to trust me instinct/intuition. So if I picked up a good vibe I'm thinking they wouldn't creep me out at all.

Keep in mind though that I believe there's many more than one species of ET's we are and have been in contact with. Grays seem the most hollywood and also quite a lot of reports involve grays, but not all.

But I believe the possibilities are endless.

Really, if we believe they can come down from wherever in our galaxy or further, they probably can alter themselves or create a biological avatar which is human...meaning we could be among some hopefully benevolent, possibly malevolent ET's already.

telegraph article

One in five adults believe aliens are on earth, disguised as humans Aliens are living on earth disguised as humans, according to one fifth of adults in a new global survey.

7:30AM BST 09 Apr 2010 The poll questioned 23,000 adults in 22 countries and found that more than 40 per cent of people from India and China believe that alien life exists with a human facade on this planet.
European respondents in the survey were more sceptical with only eight per cent of people from Belgium, Sweden and the Netherlands convinced that life from outer space exists on earth.

Men were more likely to believe in extra-terrestrial life than women with 22 per cent convinced compared to 17 per cent of women. Although most of those who do believe in aliens were under 35 they came from all incomes and classes. There was no breakdown for British respondents.

I can't find on the article exactly who took this poll, so take it with a grain of salt as always. I'm not a bit surprised though.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Hello,
I have been a contactee since I was a young boy. I have proof that my entire family line has been abducted/contacted. What proof you ask? Written records! Even on ancestry.com if you look up my last name you will find abduction cases going back to the 1890's or so. So I'm not entertaining fantasy. Also I have full recollection of some visits. You must understand these beings are able to move in and out of the third and fourth dimension. So lets us think about this...

If you had just had 1 dream about the lights and then returned to normal sleep pattern, then sure it was just a dream. But your telling me you went back to sleep twice and experience a total of what? 3 dreams all related to one another and containing some element of the abduction phenomena? HAHA come on! I hate to be the one that fulfills your prophecy. But I would bet dollars to donuts your were in fact visited in some fashion. You are most likely terrified and simply don't want it to be so. I think somewhere down deep in your spirit you already know it's not only possible it's true.

Discard it if you want but how often does anyone wake up from a dream to return to a related dream or continuing dream? And you did this how many times that nigh? If you believe in a creator now is the time to draw close. If you don't,now is the time to start!

edit on 2/1/2011 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by skylightsintheillions

It's also best to remember that even if he was juggling balls on the balcony and smiling pleasantly, the fact was it was a nightmare so no matter what I would have viewed it would have felt like a negative experience.

As for living on Earth amongst us, I'm not so sure, I certainly wasnt polled for that. I feel that to many people rely too much on Hollywood for what to think. The logistics of it would be a nightmare, you would have to go to your own alien doctor, and what happens if you have a car accident? No doubt you'd be in hospital when the discovery is made.
The idea of them living among us has been used in a few films, including the new series of V
Got to admit that there would be some interesting ideas if they are more advanced than us. Their scientists monitoring how a primitive species copes with life - We could be in the middle of an alien nature documentary.

Christ, I hope they haven't been filming my mating habits!

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by firegoggles

Discard it if you want but how often does anyone wake up from a dream to return to a related dream or continuing dream? And you did this how many times that nigh? If you believe in a creator now is the time to draw close. If you don't,now is the time to start!

edit on 2/1/2011 by firegoggles because: (no reason given)

If you're in a disturbed and distressed sleep pattern, which I was, then the chances of going back to sleep and experiencing a similar dream would be quite high.
I've had nightmares before, not usually involving aliens, which after I have woke up from, have experienced it again after I go return to sleep. It's a bit of a bummer how its never the good dreams that are on repeat!

The human mind is the most amazing and least understood thing on the entire planet.

top topics

join