It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is debunking the False Flag Alien Invasion in "OUR" best interest?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
secretsun.blogspot.com...

I'm not sure I'm ready to believe that Blue Beam isn't one of TPTB contingency plans yet, but it does seem like they would be going way out of their way. I mean if they had technology THAT advanced than what chance do we really have in the first place? Also what I find odd about this article is that Richard Dolan is referenced as being skeptical of the Blue Beam theory, which I didn't know he was, but Rich Dolan is the one who proposed the "breakaway civilization" theory. The breakaway civilization theory says that a group of scientists existing within the world of black operations since at least WW2 have become so advanced taht they have tech that we could not even begin to imagine, like possibly UFOs that are using a type of physics we don't understand yet, or maybe even that the government got a hold of a real alien craft and back engineered it and that is what propelled them into being so advanced. But if Dolan believes that there may be a "breakaway civilization", then why would the theory of "blue beam" seem unlikely to him? I really love Rich Dolan's work, so I really hope he isn't disinfo, same goes for the Secret Sun blog. enjoy.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

I wonder what your day to day life is like. Do you live differently than everyone else who isn't privy to the divine knowledge you possess? Do you have a job, a family? Do you socialize with friends and go out for a few drinks and good, light-hearted conversation? Or do you have some sort of secret life, full of intrigue and dangers and forbidden knowledge?

Were I a betting man, I'd put a few dollars on the former. See, I don't think you're any different than anyone else. I think you've got a mask you put on for the internet and are otherwise very plain. If I'm right about this, I have a question: What difference does it make to live in your reality versus mine? You speak as if you've got some sort of step up on the rest of us because you know what we don't know. What advantage has that knowledge given you in your life that we don't have access to?

<< 1   >>

join