It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is debunking the False Flag Alien Invasion in "OUR" best interest?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
think about it...

think about all the 'types' of people out there.. think of how ignorantly they stereotype each other.. ho these barriers of fear withhold us from truly collectively unifying as a species...

if bluebeam or false flag invasion of human nazi remnants from Antarctica truly invade the world with their Tesla derived craft and biologically engineered alien-look-alikes.. ... and destroy cities and get personified as totalitarian invaders...

and the end result is us, as a people, worldwide.. drop our indifferences to unite as ONE people.... albeit.. temporarily enough to be something to recall upon as memorable..
is that SUCH a BAD thing..??

think about the long term impact.. the long term social profits of this type of situation...

can we afford to do WITHOUT such a puppeteered theatrical event??

i mean we live in a world of chaaaaosss... gangs romping around being barbaric.. living out the law of the jungle..
sadistic regimes torturing their populaces...

I am not publicly siding either for or against such an event.. I am merely raising the subject for discussion...

as a bonus thread topic.. imagine that once the "pretend aliens" have gained control... then some humans .. around dec 21st 2012 begin to develop superhuman abilities .. ie the new age "ascension".. and become "superheroes" .. would we then have a SERIOUS problem to solve? and what better way to solve the problem of evil aliens from space.. than with super freakin heroes?!!
the world as it is.. is having the stage set for some serious super human feats... add a lil evil aliens to the mix.. some Dulce-spaned giant godzilla city-destroying monsters.. and you've got the PERFECT recipe for super heroes to save the diz-ay..

now that's what i'm talkin about...

but anyway.. is the false flag alien thing really a bad thing? why you gonna cry and bitch and moan about it?

tell me!

.. talk amongst yaselves.. it's like buttah.. I'm all vaclempt..

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
the problem is friend, they aren't going to take the time, effort, and money, needed to properly fake this, so we can all get along. It will be the last ditch effort for global government. And let me tell you, from the material I've read from these sick f*cks, it's not going to be gold pressed latinum and one piece spandex jumpsuits.

Like Reagan said in the 80s, it would surely unite us. But also cause mass chaos and destruction. sure, those of us open to this would cheer the day we greet alien visitors. Those of us who have invested their entire lives in a belief system that just up and poofed the second Teebor from Uranus shows up, wouldn't be so thrilled.

Lets say a quarter of the world takes it well, greets them, deals with it fine. We've got another quarter that says the end of days is at hand and starts nuking them and the rest of us. We've got another quarter that demands we declare war against the aliens, then we're left with the last 25%, the people that just snap and come unraveled.

I think it's incredibly important that we inform people about these proposed false flag invasions, if we let them fake an alien invasion, it's over, any memories of freedom will fade instantly, and those of us lucky enough to live in places where we can bitch moan and talk on message boards will get a glimpse of a world we wish didn't exist.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
It does sound like a lot of time and resources have gone into this project with the aim to drastically reduce the worlds population and implement a dictatorship over the United Nations. Hmm... On one side we have a few powerful megalomaniacs who have little trust in themselves so cannot trust the population, they see people as pest and vermin when that is how the population actually views these leaders. With the massive cutbacks in the population I just see the world falling back into the dark ages as a lot of the social infrastructure just falls apart without the people and resources to support it.

On the other side I can see a world that can support a population of 100 billion or more with the right management of resources and end to the large scale corruption that is impeding development and limiting human potential. With the ongoing deception about life in the universe there will be some shocks as people start to see reality for what it is instead of how it has been portrayed. Beyond this and once the house has been cleaned there is an amazing opportunity for growth as new understandings and resources come to light. While False flag attacks have been profitable for a few, the cost on the many is unacceptable.

What is in 'OUR' interests is to face reality for what it is and work to improve that. Running around in circles and wasting our time due to the lies, deception and corruption is in no ones interest. We all have a stake in reality and while it is denied we are just denying our true self, our capabilities and what ever that is worth.

edit on 25-1-2011 by kwakakev because: spelling 'it'

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
the mass hysteria would bring upon our destruction alone people are just not ready to hear some of this yet because they have been brainwashed into believeing we are the superior race which quite possibly is not the case

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
How do you know a holografic projector would be used to fake an alien invasion?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

Well, according to the "Project Blue Beam" myth, they will use holograms to convince the population that they have seen the "second coming" of their Gods.
It is all rather ridiculous if you think about it for more than 10 minutes.
But, you are right in the sense that people could use real UFOs to fake the alien invasion and convince everyone that we are under attack by aliens.
The only problem I see with that is what about the real aliens? Will they think it's cool for that big of manipulation? If they do, are they involved? The real aliens have been here all along doing their own thing and manipulating the planet to their will. So if this is to happen then are they okay with losing part of that control?
There are so many more questions that come up the further you think about it. IMHO I think a "fake" alien invasion would be to difficult to carry out considering the logistics and not mention the psychology involved. Try and ponder what it would be like after the initial invasion. Will we see real aliens or just the ships? Is everyone going to be convinced? People will still hate other people won't they?

edit on 25-1-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

some of us see no creduble evidence for blue beam , and even less for antarctic nazi tesla craft

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Think of the work it would take to hoax the entire planet... it would take a lot more than just holograms and fake news broadcasts. The world is too volatile, and downright dangerous to even try to do such a thing. Ten again, I could be wrong... and we'd all be screwed.

I'd like to think that the REAL ETs would step in if our shadow government ever tried to take their name in vein.... just like the "gods" have done in the past.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
prevenge- In my opinion,you should deny all the false propaganda about Nazi remnants from Antarctica, tesla craft and alien look-alikes. Because it just isn't true.
It's just a bunch of facist lies, that has been around for decades, in the back of some men's magazines; and a couple of videos. These evil brethen, are trying to put Hitler in a good light; so as to portray the furher, as a fighter against the dark forces of evil; in which, in fact, he was the total opposite.
True, the Nazi's tried to copy the saucer craft, that they had seen in the battle skys of WW11; but they never made it to first base into that kind of space alien technology.

Either way, I'm still going to be dressed to the nines if the Shtf.

Erno
edit on 25-1-2011 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Its bad in ways it will have everyone ready to fight and if faked then what happens if there is a real invitation/not invasion. The masses will rebel and fight again but this time for real. Basically placing humanity in cross hairs because they feel the first known invasion was won. Encouraging the masses to rebel the Return. Stabalizing the beast plans to keep humanity and use them to fight off Wrath. Completely missing invitation!

Just a thought.
edit on 1/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
The concept of an "Alien Invasion" is absurd. That would be like ants afraid of a "Human Invasion" of their 'world'.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

We (The Truth Seeking Believers) Do not require pathetic humanoid forms of "Evidence" (Belief Backup for the Small Minded) , We KNOW the truth.

Yes , I hath spoken ~

Peace be upon all yee ~

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Sorry,
Project Bluebeam is NOT real.
Project Bluebeam is a scam created by UFOlogy skeptics in combination with gov conspiracy theorists to ensure they can continue to deny the existence of intelligent extraterrestrial life even if they were to come down in the Death Star.

I'm sure if aliens invade us there will be footsoldiers and leadership that some humans will get to meet. And touch and feel. And maybe even dissect since we'll be in a war! Pretty tough to "hologram" internal organs.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by fishspeaker

spoken like a true closed minded fanatic , enjoy the kool-aid

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

The real question is: Why do we need a common enemy or adversity to all get along?

We will never be united because there are those who have their interests invested in our differences, in exploiting them and creating conflict.

IMHO, there will be no flase flag invasion. The PTB do not want a unified planet, they want controlable, exploitable and divided populations emmersed in and contained in ideological, economic and religious divisions.

It is in our best interests to debunk the notion that the PTB want one world. This notion in itself is the false flag.
edit on 25/1/11 by atlasastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by fishspeaker
reply to post by ignorant_ape

We (The Truth Seeking Believers) Do not require pathetic humanoid forms of "Evidence" (Belief Backup for the Small Minded) , We KNOW the truth.

Yes , I hath spoken ~

Peace be upon all yee ~

So THAT'S how you guys rationalize your ignorance...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The original plan hatched in the 1950s was to have evil aliens AND peaceful space brothers.

Stan Deyo reveals a lot of details on the main game players of the deception. The main one being a Dr. Gordon Gray - who is listed as being a member of the MJ-12.

Anyone interested in learning more about the specifics of this "false flag" deception and its roots should read the section from Stan Deyo's book, The Cosmic Conspiracy, called "The Great Gray Deception". Read it here: Part One + Part Two

Here is an excerpt:

It's all right for you to fight with your brother; but when a bully attacks your brother,
you and your brother unite for mutual defense - overlooking your family disputes for the
moment.

And, so it would be on Earth if we were to encounter a common enemy or a common
authority. Assuming they had the power to wipe us out, it would make our different cultures,
tribes, religions and countries unite to defeat a common foe. This concept is not new at all.
What is new is that at least one group on Earth has actually set such a plan in motion on a
global scale back in 1954. Its plan was designed to create a convincing illusion of both a
common foe ('a bad alien race from space'?) and a common messiah ('a race of elder brothers
from space'?) with a view to duping the peoples of Earth into a new world order of peace and
security.

To have even hoped to pull off such a daring scheme, that group would have had to have
access to power at the highest government levels. It would have required large sums of
money... LARGE sums. It needed to have leadership that was at least partly visible in the
community. This meant there would be some small clues or traces of their leadership and their
gameplan - if a person knew where to look.

A good mastermind for a clever deception such as an alien threat to the planet would need
to know a lot about human behavior and behavioral modification.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Is it in the world's best interest to believe in and to accept a lie brought on by TPTB? I am all for world unity and the world coming together as one human race helping each other to make earth a better place but, to do so in the form of anything "false" is in my opinion not the way to live. The truth shall set us free not a hoax.

2c,
Bzzzzzzz

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlasastro

The real question is: Why do we need a common enemy or adversity to all get along?

Its just how us humans are. We fight with each other and kill each other until something bigger and badder comes along and threatens us (enter an ET invasion) and at this point, we'd have no other option but to get along and fight side by side with our old adversaries against a common enemy. It would turn out being a forced issue, but one that would end up being very beneficial in the end.
edit on 26-1-2011 by AlienGrey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFlash
The concept of an "Alien Invasion" is absurd. That would be like ants afraid of a "Human Invasion" of their 'world'.

Flash- A space alien invasion, can be peaceful or violent. Once an other- worlder's ship lands on somebody's territory hear on Earth, it is considered an invasion. To go even further, once a space alien starship invades the atmosphere of our planet it is also considered an invasion. Since I am a witness to at least an one atmospheric invasion, and a possible landing of that same starship [it supposedly landed on the other side of the mountain range]. With other UFO reports too back me up; I would come to a conclusion: That our planet Earth has been invaded many times, by these so called other-worlders and there starship's.

Erno

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join