It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real Concern for people living in the New Madrid Fault Zone - Heads Up Folks.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
This video seems to put together alot of the things that have otherwise been some what perplexing in and of themselves and the overall picture painted here is not a pretty one.

www.youtube.com...

All the unpressidented animal deaths?
The need for all those body coffins?
The fema camp contracts issued to KBR?
The rail cars seemingly outfitted for prisoners?
The pre-prepared emergency food packs with expiration dates within 36 months?
An escalation in seismic activity in many areas of America?
The suns early rising, of two days in Iceland?
The high activity of Chemtrailing?
The gulf oil disaster?

Fema is really gearing up for somethig. More Proof/info?
www.youtube.com...

There's alot to take into consideration before you go dismissing this too easily.
I'm not living in America but what's happening globally is a real concern to me even though I'm not in the thick of it, keep your heads up folks.

Others have any, or similar concerns?

God Speed.
edit on 25-1-2011 by Mythkiller because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2011 by Mythkiller because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Just to let people, them big black containers are not coffins .they are vaults, they are used to put caskets in, It is required" by law in the U.S"that you have one if your buried .I know this for a fact, because I work at a funeral home , in a small town , we go through ten to twelve of them a week . these vaults are cheaper than the concrete vaults and they are shipped all over the world .

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Yea but the truth doesn't make a very good conspiracy story does it!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Awesome post OP! Very imformative and very scary indeed, its definatly time everyone wakes up.
S&F

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

Well, that explains everything then doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by magycpapyri
Awesome post OP! Very imformative and very scary indeed, its definatly time everyone wakes up.
S&F

scared? good, that was the point. i'm getting pretty fed up with all the fear mongering on this site

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by bdb818888

So why does FEMA own coffin vaults?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I hope someone listens to your post. The USGS has been warning cities in the fault zone for years. When I was in Memphis I met a guy from the USGS who had met with some of the city officials to try to get them to institute earthquake standards for new buildings and to develop an earthquake preparedness plan for the population. He told me that they totally ignored everything he said and practically laughed in his face, which really does not surprise me at all. If something does ever happen there I would bet they are FIRST in line to get any federal money though. They will also say "We had no idea.....Had we known....We need your help". I just feel sorry for the poor and impoverished people in that area, they will be hit the hardest.

reply to post by Mythkiller

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Hi everyone! I am a new member, and this is actually my first post. I know this is not the place for meet and greet, so I'll get right to the point.
I have been following the "news" and the "News" about the New Madrid for quite some time now, and I have to agree. We will see something soon. "Everyone" knows about it, they just aren't talking.
Something I noticed this morning and I was wondering if anyone else has had the same experience...
I watch the global lss feed daily, and watch the seismographs around the world. Lately the entire planet shows activity on nearly the exact same moments.
I clicked the link to this page from usgs.gov this morning, the site no longer exists....
Nothing.
As of about 8pm local time last night all was up and running...
Anyone know of another site I could use to keep tabs on the stations? Or explanations as to why this has happened?

edit on 25-1-2011 by avatar22 because: Global LISS not Global LSS... sorry for the typo!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzohome

Originally posted by magycpapyri
S&F

scared? good, that was the point. i'm getting pretty fed up with all the fear mongering on this site

It's not about beings scared

It's about being prepared and looking into the FACTS and if that makes us a little more prepared then so be it and more for the better imho.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
This caught my attention since I live near the New Madrid fault.

I'm not trying to throw a wet blanket on your post, I just see the FEMA issue from a different point of view. Being from New Orleans, everyone around the planet witnessed how badly FEMA failed to do their job to help the devastated people of Louisiana and Mississippi have basic needs met, and relocate them. Our leaders have vowed that FEMA will never eff up that badly again, so why is it unusual that they are planning ahead? Same for FEMA camps, evacuating a massive amount of people who have no money for hotels or have no relatives or friends out of town, or no means of transportation, local leaders were at the mercy of other states to take in evaccuees, transport them, and house and feed them indefinately. They have a national plan in place.IMO they are preparing ahead for the inevitable, because earthquakes, tornadoes, and hurricanes are going to happen, regardless if anyone believes it is planned by TPTB or it's nature.

All of these events occuring are extremely troubling, and it's a real concern for our future.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Mythkiller

Alrighty, I'm not knocking your info here, but honestly, those of us who live near the New Madrid fault have known for years that a huge quake could happen anytime and when it does, it's likely to be a bad one. I remember being ready for this big quake twenty years ago. Granted, there are probably people out there who need to be reminded, but I live in Kentucky, and I know for sure that most people around here aren't going to pay any attention to stuff they don't even know about. For example, ask the average joe out on the street here what a chemtrail is and he's likely to look at you like you're nuts, especially if you tried to explain that chemicals being sprayed in the sky are supposed to have anything to do with something that happens underground.

I personally think the best way to prepare people for such an event is just to remind them that the New Madrid fault is well overdue for a big quake and leave all the FEMA, chemtrail, etc - fear mongering, out of it. I'm not saying I don't believe in any of those things, but the truth is that most people don't... most people in the general population that is. Throw in all this other crap with an event that is very likely to happen soon and more than likely, it's just going to go overlooked and ignored and seen as paranoia. If the fact that a major quake could occur at anytime isn't enough to get people prepared, all this other junk that they may not even believe in isn't going to help matters.

I don't see what's wrong with just saying laying out the facts and stating that earthquakes have been quite numerous lately so anyone that lives near ANY major fault line, including New Madrid, should be ready for a massive state of emergency. The rest of the junk is just overkill and is more likely to make a potentially dangerous situation be ignored.

I could be wrong, and like I said, I'm not saying anything bad towards you about trying to make people prepared. I even appreciate it, being that you don't even live in America and are trying to warn us. That is nice of you.
I just don't think it's a good idea to mix the potential of a very dangerous situation in with stuff that isn't even proven. That's my whole point here.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CloudsintheskyBecause FEMA must be prepared in case of an emergency, their not going to just throw dead bodies in a hole , burial will be done proper even if it is a mass die off . You all must realize that the people who run and work at FEMA are Americans too and they would want a decent burial for their family's too....On a side note, cremation is the best way to go, it's clean and sanitary and very economical , but a lot of older folks want to be buried in the traditional way....Maybe FEMA knows something, maybe they don't , but it always best to be prepared.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

They don't, it's the people who have pre-paid their funeral who do. The "FEMA coffins" are a myth, debunked here and practically everywhere but on conspiracy sites. Even the pictures of the vaults are not right. They are out in the open, not hidden away. One of the "stockpiles" of "coffins" is in fact the plant that makes them. Another is not even coffins, it's rolls of corregated drainage pipes.

Getting ready, or at the very least knowing something could happen is a good thing. People are all over this site, 'Prepare" for the "TSHTF" and similar cases. Yet when FEMA, the agency designed to step in to help in disasters like a large earthquake, prepares they are blasted. Why? They didn't do well with Katrina and they don't want to mess it up again. They are doing what they are supposed to be doing, in an area where a heck of a lot of people are not prepared to help themselves. Why is this wrong? No one has given me an answer that makes sense yet. So prepare, but don't let FEMA prepare? Do you see how ridiculous that is?
People who need to see conspiracy in absolutely everything need to take a breath and stop seeing everything done publically as somehow "bad". These FEMA posts recently are not done in secret, are not orders for goods, they are for information only.
When a large earthquake happens and people haven't bothered to prepare for an emergency, there will need food (hence the stockpile of MRE's), water, shelter (hence blankets to at least keep people warm), medical, transportation to somewhere safe.....all of which FEMA will be able to provide because they are preparing to do so.
It's their job, let them do it.[/b]

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by bdb818888
Just to let people, them big black containers are not coffins .they are vaults, they are used to put caskets in, It is required" by law in the U.S"that you have one if your buried .I know this for a fact, because I work at a funeral home , in a small town , we go through ten to twelve of them a week . these vaults are cheaper than the concrete vaults and they are shipped all over the world .

So they're still used for burying people. It's just a matter of semantics.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
How does the New Madrid Fault Line interact with Yellowstone, if at all. I'm sure it does in some way. Everything is connected. And there's a new thread on ATS about possible harmonic tremors at Yellowstone.

Yes I know they're on opposite sides of the country.

Possible harmonic tremors at Yellowstone 01/25/11]/b]
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1/25/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: opposites

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Keep an eye on this too:

Something Is Happening At Glacier Peak, Washington NOW (1/25/11)
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by justsaying

This is perhaps the most sane post I've read on ATS in quite some time.

Katrina happens, everyone bashes FEMA for being caught off-guard, so now they start to prepare and they're all of a sudden Nazi, globalist, reptilians. I just don't get you people.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Exactly, for some reason people refuse to believe that people die in natural disasters.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
We never knew and do not know now what is going on. The only thing we have to go on, is what they provide. IMHO, they will not destroy the mid-west, as these are their followers. Having precautions is not a form of helping. If it was then they would have not had to destroy so many H1N1 vaccines.

They are playing all the cards they have left, I would say to worry about whats about to happen after this. People would be coming in droves to be in FEMA camps. Most think this is the ONLY way. Allow them to do so that prepared people can continue to live.

Peace, NRE.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join