It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Chinese stateTV reports that Obama will soon give UFO / ET disclosure indicates

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Video: Chinese stateTV reports that Obama will soon give UFO / ET disclosure indicates

big5.xinhuanet.com

In an exceptional newsletter, the Chinese state Xinhua news channel to hundreds of millions of Chinese viewers reported that the Obama administration is preparing to soon with a message about ETs / UFOs to the public. In the unimaginable news bulletin, broadcast January 5, 2011 during prime time, the state television channel reported that President Barack Obama is probably getting ready to give a statement about relationships that the U.S. would face particular alien races. At present the Chinese President Hu visits city Chicago in the U.S.. The original bulletin, you can find the Xinhua China
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
UFO AllNewsWeb gossip site claims, the U.S. Department of Defense, "Advanced Research Projects Administration" (DARPA) has acknowledged that President Obama will be finalized in a speech indirectly admitted that aliens may be trying to contact people on earth, and governments in 3 years directly recognized in the Earth and the aliens have been exposed.

big5.xinhuanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 25-1-2011 by TribeOfManyColours because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

Sorry, but this is a hoax. It's been posted on ATS and moved to the hoax forum already as well: Chinese National TV reporting impending UFO/ET disclosure by Obama

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

its a shame, would be nice to finally have disclosure

Could your provide me please, with evidence that this is an HOAX.?, then I could in the future be more aware for this

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Well, please see the link I provided, all the information showing this to be a hoax should be found there as that was the original source on ATS hosting this story I believe.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Here's a really good thread about the source of this story also: Are --.com hurting the credibility of ufology?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I've just asked my aunt, a Chinese native, to translate what the anchorman says......YEAH...President Obama, UFO, E.T. contact, announcement.....it's all true and legit. BUT the source where this piece of news come from is very questionable. P.S. I mean the source where that Chinese channel got from

I'm Chinese. The reporter says "US Tabloid Site Reveals Obama will Acknowledge UFO visitations...". *SHOCK*

All-news-web and the Cohen dude made it an HOAX correct?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Read the link in the last post from me in this thread.

top topics

join