It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Minn. governor sues over body scans, pat-downs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Ex-Minn. governor sues over body scans, pat-downs

hosted.ap.org

MINNEAPOLIS (AP) -- Former Minnesota Gov. Jesse Ventura sued the Department of Homeland Security and the Transportation Security Administration on Monday, alleging full-body scans and pat-downs at airport checkpoints violate his right to be free from unreasonable searches and seizures.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
news.yahoo.com

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
While he most likely isn't the first to do so, the fact that Jesse Ventura is doing this should hopefully be an eye opener to a good many.
Regardless of political affiliation or lack thereof, a lot of folk respect this man.

Is he the knight in shining armor, or just another government shill? Only time will tell, I suppose.

hosted.ap.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Already done Here & Here

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by big_BHOY

Wow, search function fails me yet again...I have absolutely no luck with it. Well, that or somehow I am failing the 10% rule.

Thanks for the heads up
Mods, please delete.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
As an American I would be slightly more worried over the fact that people like Jesse make it into politics. No offense but it's clear that the majority of US voters have to be complete idiots voting for these clowns.

In any case it's just a way for him (them) to gain publicity as anyone else would just see what comes out and not write some press bulletin probably even before making the official complaint.

Worry about your supposed leaders before caring for their little marketing schemes that seem to be voicing your thoughts. More likely that they use your voice to gain public support for whatever their agenda is.

top topics

join