It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Leaked Nato cables allege Kosovo PM was 'biggest fish' in organised crime

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Leaked Nato cables allege Kosovo PM was 'biggest fish' in organised crime

www. telegraph.co.uk

The documents, produced by Nato's peace-keeping force in Kosovo, also described Xhavit Haliti, a senior ruling politician and a close ally of Hashim Thaci, as having links to the Albanian mafia.

The Guardian, which reported the leaks, quoted a Kosovo government spokesman as dismissing the allegations.

"These are allegations that have circulated for over a decade... They are based on hearsay and intentional false Serbian intelligence," the spokesman said.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
And So the snake claims again these allegations are based on false Serbian intelligence, but if you know whose the snake

he was the commander behind the terrorist group known as the KLA The Kosovo Liberation Army a terrorist group which was supported and backed by Bin laden and NATO.

The Kosovo Liberation Army behead Serbs, Roma and anyone else who wasn't Albanian.

Kosovo Liberation Army actions on how they behead civilians were photographed but never released to the western news.

So what do you make of all this?

Albright and Thaci Love Between Criminals
www.kosovo.net...

www. telegraph.co.uk
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 25-1-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I'm a little tired of hearing Bin Laden was behind everything bad in the world..

I think he organised my cat being run over,,,,

join