It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ophiuchus, the Constellation of the Devil, shifting towards 2012

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

This short terrestrial life has only ONE purpose: to learn SUBMISSION, OBEDIENCE TO GOD...

Sir, you are obviously brainwashed by your dogma. "short terrestrial life?" Where do you get that from, friend? We of the Human Race live a great many lives here on Earth, and reincarnate about 100 years after death into a new human body, with the same friends and family, but in different stations in life. How could anyone, even a Master Sage, learn all of the lessons life has to teach in one, short life?

Furthermore, we are not here to learn SUBMISSION to anyone or thing, we are here for two reasons. One, to raise our spiritual Level to it's most highest degree possible. Two, to learn to be free. We were created as a slave race, you want us to remain slaves then?

Thanks to the Gospel, the Torah and the Quran, the people can learn the True Laws of Life in order to be able to live beside God FOREVER...

Who in their right mind would want to live for even five minutes with such a jealous and cruel being? Don't you know anything except Bible teaching? I suggest you began to learn, you do not have long.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

This short terrestrial life has only ONE purpose: to learn SUBMISSION, OBEDIENCE TO GOD...

Sir, you are obviously brainwashed by your dogma. "short terrestrial life?" Where do you get that from, friend? We of the Human Race live a great many lives here on Earth, and reincarnate about 100 years after death into a new human body, with the same friends and family, but in different stations in life. How could anyone, even a Master Sage, learn all of the lessons life has to teach in one, short life?

Furthermore, we are not here to learn SUBMISSION to anyone or thing, we are here for two reasons. One, to raise our spiritual Level to it's most highest degree possible. Two, to learn to be free. We were created as a slave race, you want us to remain slaves then?

Thanks to the Gospel, the Torah and the Quran, the people can learn the True Laws of Life in order to be able to live beside God FOREVER...

Who in their right mind would want to live for even five minutes with such a jealous and cruel being? Don't you know anything except Bible teaching? I suggest you began to learn, you do not have long.

Don't worry, you'll have no share in the after life if you die in this state.

God owns ALL the knowledge, he can provide a part of it to whoever He wants, the true knowledge cannot be grasped, only God can give it to you or not...

This life is just to divide the people into 2 groups:

* those who accept their Creator, accept their own limits and submit to the Almighty, that's the true FREE people (those who are not slaves of their weaknesses)

* those who have their own way, who are "free" but are actually slaves of their passions, those who have followed Satan's illusion (Satan has many forms).

Obviously, you and your New Agers have chosen the 2nd group, that's good for you, you'll see that you'll have no protection against God and his Army.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Really? Our existence is to kneel to 'God' and be his 'servants'? I guess calling yourself your own 'God' (I prefer Creator) is the work of Satan? (Satan's actually the Ego, FYI.) I don't give my energy to any being but myself and benevolents who see no need for a fellow brother or sister to kneel before them, but to bring love and joy to one another.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Only in your mind, friend. And what about the Goddess? She was worshiped for some 45,000 years before being turned into a male and a harlot. "As Above, So Below," or "What You Hold to be on Earth, I will hold True True in Heaven.?"
www.religioustolerance.org...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneLife

Really? Our existence is to kneel to 'God' and be his 'servants'? I guess calling yourself your own 'God' (I prefer Creator) is the work of Satan? (Satan's actually the Ego, FYI.) I don't give my energy to any being but myself and benevolents who see no need for a fellow brother or sister to kneel before them, but to bring love and joy to one another.

The New Agers are their own gods...NOT ME.

There is only ONE God, He's created you and me and everything.

I give my energy to no one, God gives me my energy and I use it to obey Him FOR MY OWN GOOD.

I kneel with a great pleasure before the Almighty, it's even an honor to kneel before the Sole and Only Master of the Universe.... People like you are already slaves of their own perversion, God don't want them to kneel before him, they do not deserve it...God does not like the pervert like you....Enjoy your life, you'll see one day.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Seeings as how this thread about the Constellation of the Devil, seems to have totally degraded into nothing but a religious argument, for some reason, I thought I would connect another thread about a runaway blue star from that constellation.

Beautiful pics, good info.
The devil is only in the details.
edit on 25-1-2011 by snowspirit because: so much religion, only gets arguing going, this poor thread, so lost :shk:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Only in your mind, friend. And what about the Goddess? She was worshiped for some 45,000 years before being turned into a male and a harlot. "As Above, So Below," or "What You Hold to be on Earth, I will hold True True in Heaven.?"
www.religioustolerance.org...

It's precisley for this kind of remark ("Only in your mind") that God will ask you if the flames of Hell are real before to throw you in it...the awakening will be hard for you in the after life.

Your whole life is an illusion just because you're a pervert.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
So....
If I am: compassionate, sharing, empathic to other people's suffering, compromised to change my society and eager to learn about my universe... I'm a SATANIST!!!???
And why would you choose ONLY the Bible, Quran and Torah? there are millions of books, those three just differentiate themselves only because they claim to be THE ULTIMATE TRUTH (although that in itself, is a fallacy...)
Why not choose The Diamond Sutra?
Why not the Baghavad Gita?
Why not the narrations of the Mayas and Incas?
Why not the wonderful mythologies of the Nordsmen?
Why would you limitate yourself just to the Judeo-cristian mythology??
There's so much in the world when you just SHUT UP and listen...

But, hey, at least you'll be licking god's feet for eternity...
And I'll be surfing the lake of fire, rocking on with Jimi Hendrix... Suit yourself...

May my lord the commie-hippie-devil bless you, my brother.
Drakus

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
And who says that snakes symbolize Satan?

Oh yeah, the same people who tamper religious texts and use divide and conquer to take control of populations all over the world!

Symbols are funny because they hold unique values depending on what you've learned about them. I've learned that most people fear snakes above anything else, largely due to programming and misunderstanding.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

No need to argue, you're a New Ager, an occultist, God's knowledge is not hidden,

LOL WOW talk about brainwashing. Please do prove that I am a New Ager and occultist.

If God's knowledge is not hidden ..then why are there people in the world that don't experience God?

it's in plain sight for the one who can understand it....

Yeah? Then why do most not understand? Your diggin yourself an intellectual pit which will be impossible to climb out of.

I can bring you to a circle of philosophers, Christians, Sufi's, Muslims, and Jews that would just completely devour and destroy your train of thought using logic, reason, and most importantly using the very Holy texts that you hold so dear

The Hidden Knowledge has been transmited by God as A TEMPTATION, those who adopt this knowledge only get more perdition, the devils have appropriated to themselves this knowledge whose goal is only to make the people do more evil stuff, sorcery, and which brings them only more perdition. Your speech is the perfect illustration of your perdition. No need to answer, don't waste your time and mine

LOL oh man..... I wish you the very best of luck. If you are not experiencing God directly ....... then what you have to say in comparison to the direct experience, is really straw in the wind to be blown away in face of the direct experienced Absolute and Infinite truth ......which the exact same truth that is Hidden in your holy books.

WOW just WOW!!!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

I am beginning to wonder if you really are what you claim to be. I mean, people have been known to fake religious websites with the intent of making religious people look bad. Maybe they fake religious people too. And the more I think about it, the more I realize that you have not said anything particularly insightful. Just the same ol' thing again and again. As if all you have is a script, as if you are not religious, as if you are here as an anti-religion activist deliberately trying to make us all despise religion with your scripted over-the-top intolerance and ignorance.

Or maybe you are an Islamic extremist? They come across the same way sometimes.

edit on 25-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus

No need to argue, you're a New Ager, an occultist, God's knowledge is not hidden,

LOL WOW talk about brainwashing. Please do prove that I am a New Ager and occultist.

If God's knowledge is not hidden ..then why are there people in the world that don't experience God?

it's in plain sight for the one who can understand it....

Yeah? Then why do most not understand? Your diggin yourself an intellectual pit which will be impossible to climb out of.

I can bring you to a circle of philosophers, Christians, Sufi's, Muslims, and Jews that would just completely devour and destroy your train of thought using logic, reason, and most importantly using the very Holy texts that you hold so dear

The Hidden Knowledge has been transmited by God as A TEMPTATION, those who adopt this knowledge only get more perdition, the devils have appropriated to themselves this knowledge whose goal is only to make the people do more evil stuff, sorcery, and which brings them only more perdition. Your speech is the perfect illustration of your perdition. No need to answer, don't waste your time and mine

LOL oh man..... I wish you the very best of luck. If you are not experiencing God directly ....... then what you have to say in comparison to the direct experience, is really straw in the wind to be blown away in face of the direct experienced Absolute and Infinite truth ......which the exact same truth that is Hidden in your holy books.

WOW just WOW!!!!!

Perfect example of the perspective I talk about in the "New Agers are False Prophets of Revelations" thread.
These people think they know Truth but do not experience their knowledge of Truth.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by drakus
So....
If I am: compassionate, sharing, empathic to other people's suffering, compromised to change my society and eager to learn about my universe... I'm a SATANIST!!!???

It's good to do that but ONLY if you're in peace with God, submitted and obedient to him. God precisely orders the people through his holy Books to be all what you've mentionned.... What's the point to be nice with everyone except with your true Benefactor, God? What do you think God will think about someone who forget his Master to unite with traitors????

And why would you choose ONLY the Bible, Quran and Torah? there are millions of books, those three just differentiate themselves only because they claim to be THE ULTIMATE TRUTH (although that in itself, is a fallacy...)

There are millions of books but the Torah, the Bible and the Quran have showed their authenticity. Today only the Quran is 100% reliable, THERE IS NO MISTAKE IN THE QURAN, so any honest person cannot deny that and therefore shall adopt it as a Guidance and a Relief from God.

Today, only these 3 books are from God (only the Quran is 100% protected and accurate), the rest are books written by men and full of lies and mistakes.

Why not choose The Diamond Sutra?
Why not the Baghavad Gita?
Why not the narrations of the Mayas and Incas?
Why not the wonderful mythologies of the Nordsmen?

These are false deities, they do not answer to the prayers, they have been themselves created by God. God is not identified only by his several names but by his features: He's the Sole Master of the Universe and of all forms of life, He's not been created, there can only be ONE and it's God. If you want to bet on your false deities, be my guest, God will ask you to call them during the Judgement Day and tehy will not answer and will be themselves judged by God, your false deities will deny you.

Why would you limitate yourself just to the Judeo-cristian mythology??

Because the Religion of God is ONE and is Unchanged, Judaism, Christianity and Islam were genuinly teahcings the Unchanged Laws of God, but now these religion have become sects and only their holy books are still safe (more precisely, ONLY the Quran is 100% accurate).

The other "religions" you mention (as buddhism, hinduism.....) are so disorted over the millenaries that they have become the exact copy of the flase doctrines of Satan.

There's so much in the world when you just SHUT UP and listen...

But, hey, at least you'll be licking god's feet for eternity...
And I'll be surfing the lake of fire, rocking on with Jimi Hendrix... Suit yourself...

May my lord the commie-hippie-devil bless you, my brother.
Drakus

Don't joke with that, you'll not laugh anymore when you'll brun in hell, you'll cry forever.... be serious, accpet the Truth of God, Only God can be our Master because He's legitimate: He's created us with the whole universe and He rules any matter...what do you want more than that?)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X

I am beginning to wonder if you really are what you claim to be. I mean, people have been known to fake religious websites with the intent of making religious people look bad. And the more I think about it, the more I realize that you have not said anything particularly insightful. Just the same ol' thing again and again. As if all you have is a script, as if you are not religious, as if you are here as an anti-religion activist deliberately trying to make us all despise religion with your scripted over-the-top intolerance and ignorance.

Or maybe you are an Islamic extremist? They come across the same way sometimes.

Don't think to much, your brain gonna burn...

In short, I am promoting a genuine, direct and standalone relationship with God on the basis of God's holy Books (the Quran prevails)...Is it too complicated for your brain?

I provide more details on my Youtube channel's description.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

These people think they know Truth but do not experience their knowledge of Truth.

whatever thats supposed to mean .... Mind you there is a HUGE difference between "thinking" that you know, and knowing directly. If its a potshot at me ...well then the only way to settle it would be to have a live debate over some tea or coffee.

Personally I came to my experiences by following the New Testament. But also found that I later met people from other religions who shared similar experiences.

I never agreed or disagreed to your New Ager thread... and I have posted on there. I said there that New Agers may have some truths ....which in reality is just a smorgasborg of what has been said in most religions all mixed together into one thing and just recently presented.

But having experienced directly (beyond the thought of it) Mystical realities, The Holy Spirit, the Godhead, and so forth ......we are all heading there ...and many will be and already are kicking and screaming to the mass changes about to take place.

Even the Bible talks about it. The Birth pains of creation. Its in all of the Worlds religions ...that where we are headed is mostly agreed upon.

IF you would like to debate ...please do bring it.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

If so, you aren't doing a very good job. It looks to me like all you are doing is pissing people off and giving religion a bad name. If you are religious, then how do you expect to serve Divinity by pissing people off?

I think you could serve better by leaving this website and doing some studying. That is, if you are what you claim to be.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

If so, you aren't doing a very good job. It looks to me like all you are doing is pissing people off and giving religion a bad name. If you are religious, then how do you expect to serve Divinity by pissing people off? I think you could serve better by leaving this website and doing some studying. That is, if you are what you claim to be.

exactly my point!!!!

Thank you student X for your support. This guy is starting to sound like a Islamic Fundamentalist - Dogmatic Literalist.

Where is the Love? The compassion? Telling people how they themselves can directly experience God?

Instead we have this ....... which basically speaks for itself.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X

If so, you aren't doing a very good job. It looks to me like all you are doing is pissing people off and giving religion a bad name. If you are religious, then how do you expect to serve Divinity by pissing people off?

I think you could serve better by leaving this website and doing some studying. That is, if you are what you claim to be.

Lol, what a good recommandation!!! Only a devil can advocate a person to not evocate the Laws of God.

I am not religious in the sense of being part/like the people of the organized religions, I am not a sectarian. The people who are pissed off are the guilty ones, the Truth of God only hurts the pervert people.

A true servant of God is glad that God's name, God's Glory, God's holy Books, are evoked...All I am recommanding the people is to submit to the Almighty, the Creator and to obey God's holy Books (the Quran prevails)....is this evil?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
LOL i love how he bashes Buddhism and Hinduism as being same as Satanism, dude those 2 are the most nonviolent religions out there, it is purely meditation and learning about energy and your true self not to worship some old book whose author is unknown. Watch people going to worship spiderman as god in 2000 years after finding the comics, and some gonna worship Batman and war will start and those who knows about the real history will rule over those mindless sheep
edit on 25-1-2011 by ruffagii because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
reply to post by prepared4truth

whatever thats supposed to mean .... Mind you there is a HUGE difference between "thinking" that you know, and knowing directly. If its a potshot at me ...well then the only way to settle it would be to have a live debate over some tea or coffee.

Personally I came to my experiences by following the New Testament. But also found that I later met people from other religions who shared similar experiences.

I never agreed or disagreed to your New Ager thread... and I have posted on there. I said there that New Agers may have some truths ....which in reality is just a smorgasborg of what has been said in most religions all mixed together into one thing and just recently presented.

But having experienced directly (beyond the thought of it) Mystical realities, The Holy Spirit, the Godhead, and so forth ......we are all heading there ...and many will be and already are kicking and screaming to the mass changes about to take place.

Even the Bible talks about it. The Birth pains of creation. Its in all of the Worlds religions ...that where we are headed is mostly agreed upon.

IF you would like to debate ...please do bring it.

NOOO! dominicus, I agree with just about every post I see from you on most threads.

I was talking about TheTruthisFromGod.

He claims to know Truth, even has Truth in his username, yet he hasn't experienced what he preaches. I guess he could also be considered "Anti-Christ".
So I blatantly used the words KNOWING and EXPERIENCING.

If the Truth is from God and New Agers say that everything is God, then the Truth is from everything. Meaning no division. This is why fundamental Christians do not like New Agers, calling them "occultists" (as if they know what occult studies REALLY symbolize) and "Anti-Christs" (how ironic). Because it makes them feel insecure, makes them feel as if there is no reason to fight or shoot down other religions.

Brilliant programming on the part of the Alchemists who did it...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join