It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We Need to Vibrate at a Higher Frequency." A meaningless statement?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
These parts of better and worse are not connected. There are boundaries to these feelings.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
its all bs used by ppl that say their in contact w pleidians and that type of stuff. i used to be in to that stuff but i realized the theory is too much "humams are the center of the universe" to be real. and also y the hell would colleen thomas be their contactee? seriously if i where the pleidians i would have picked carl sagan or neil degrasse tyson, not some average person that doesnt know the speed of light.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
What does it even mean ?

Does anybody out there has a manual for this....intructing step by step ?
I do not see how it work out unless portal appear....so we can walk through them....they convert out physical body into a form of energy then we can ascend to higher plane of existence.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
What does it even mean ?

Does anybody out there has a manual for this....intructing step by step ?

What are you referring to?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

Manual; "How to vibrate at a higher frequency for dummy."

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by flightsuit

Well, all matter vibrates at a certain frequency. A clear example of that I think is simply the molecules of solids, liquids and gases. The more violent the movements, the less solid the entire object becomes.

It's been proposed that the only reason we can't see ghosts for example is because they are vibrating at a frequency that we cannot pick up. Just like radio waves.

As far as, what we "need" to do or not do, that's a matter of opinion. We have to follow our hearts and use our minds to do what we feel is right.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

I get this.....we can measure different frequencies.....but how in the world we gonna make it vibrate on certain wave lengths at will...that's something entirely different.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So what happens if we don't vibrate at a higher frequency?
The Langoliers come along and eat us or something?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_0bserver85
Manual; "How to vibrate at a higher frequency for dummy."

A short answer might be "meditate."

More direct ideas would take forever to flesh out...

Study non-locality, learn how non-local ideas and energies are already available to you, and how you can utilize them. Non-locality appears to be "faster than light" or else in multiple places or everywhere simultaneously. Non-locality is a feature of both quantum physics and Jungian psychology, of things that appear universally available to human experience, if only the observer actively seeks them out. Study what things can possibly be non-local and how this is possible. Non-locality implies "high frequency" or at least a higher order energy since, for example, entanglement in quantum mechanics "travels" at least 10,000 times the speed of light, yet the speed of light is supposed to take an infinite amount of energy for mass to reach.

As it relates to Jung:

Jung, non-locality, and synchronicity

Carl Jung, on the other hand, had a broader understanding of the unconscious. For him, everything that was not in the domain of the conscious was in the unconscious, good and bad. Jung, however, was also very interested in studying paranormal phenomena, and he was the first to see a link between the unconscious mind and the psi effects (although he did not used the word psi). For him, the existence of paranormal events had to be explained by something greater than simply individual’s unconscious mind. It is in this context that he developed the idea of the collective unconscious where individual minds are connected to one another. This connection was done through fundamental archetypes (symbolized thought-forms) that are supposedly hard wired in the human brain. This idea of universally shared archetypes (and he did extensive research to find them in Eastern and Western esoterica) was also coupled with research in quantum physics and the idea of non-locality (in quantum physics it is accepted that related simultaneous events can occur without having a cause-and-effect to explain them), through his work with physicist Wolfgang Pauli. In this context, Jung saw the possibility to have meaning full conjunctions of events that have no direct cause-and-effect, which he called synchronicity. For him, synchronicity could provide an explanation for telepathy, but also for clairvoyance and premonition. For Jung, the unconscious mind is to be understood within the realm of emotions, which do not know time limitations (i.e., a feeling is something that remains in spite of time – people forget, or redefine experiences, but feelings do not change when they are brought back to consciousness – anyone who had a traumatic experience can confirm that). The possibility that also feelings transcend materiality was proposed by Jung to explain psychokinetic effects as well. Following the same logic, for Jung hauntings were therefore synchronistic events where subjective elements are mixed with objective effects out of the unconscious. In other words, when there are too many synchronistic events, which source can be either natural or psi-related (like the wind opening a door, while there is an electrical short-circuits), they constitute a larger meaningful event without having internal direct cause-and-effect relationships. For Jung, it is what we call haunting, but it does not imply the involvement of non-human entities.

The best source on this is: Main, Roderick. (1997). Jung on Synchronicity and the Paranormal. Princeton: Princeton University Press.

parasociology.blogspot.com...

Also Jung published a short book, something like "Synchronicity: An Acausal Connecting Principle" that goes into this in much more depth.

If reality were measured in framerates, increase your frame rate. Quicken your reflexes, reaction times, how quickly you process information and react to it. Processing information quickly translates to processing it less or not at all with your conscious attention, but letting your subconscious handle it and responding automatically. Martial arts traditionally emphasize these kinds of mental enhancements. This doesn't mean you're always going 100 mph compared to everyone else, but simply that you can jump into the "now" and react to something more quickly when the need arises. That's another facet of "higher frequency."

Something else important besides just "higher" frequency, is consonant/constructive frequencies, or more importantly frequencies that are in resonance. If a big, low frequency represents the time of an entire day, you don't want to be oblivious to all of it except for tiny slices or frames of time. You want a clear view of the big picture, too. In order to have a clear, attentive outlook on the whole day, your "higher-frequency" mind at the time of the day's contemplation has to resonant back throughout the day to get a scope on it all (or years, whatever), The only way you will have a clear memory is if you were fully present, observant, "in the now" during the whole day, or at least during the parts worth remembering. This resonance caused by two places in time that share similar mindsets, allows you easier access to that other time. Basically the idea is not to falter on how much attention you are paying over large amounts of time, but remain steady and consistent in your attention span.

(Edit to add, the above paragraph doesn't consider subconscious/unconscious means of recalling memories, like traumatic events under hypnosis. More fully merging your conscious mind with subconscious contents can also be another facet of "higher frequency.")

Yet another facet of "higher frequency" can be studying and paying attention to consciousness itself. Consciousness involves two apparently different things as far as I can tell: an "experiencer," and something to be experienced. Try to figure out who it is that makes your decisions. Of course it's "you," but so is your foot, and we already know your foot isn't responsible for your thoughts and feelings (or is it?
). So next time you decide your favorite color is blue or that you want a spicy chicken sandwich, try to figure out whose favorite color is really blue, or what really likes chicken sandwiches. This all sounds trivial but it's not. In neuro-linguistic programming, it's recognized that most of what we do is automatic behavior that has already been formed through repetition and doesn't require much, if any, conscious thought. Study the "thinker" and who or what is doing the conscious thinking and making decisions. Also in Zen Buddhism this is the "big idea." Zen masters sit around for days obsessed with this question, "Who am I?", only to find the answer, "I don't know!" But a fuller realization of this psychological/physiological process gradually becomes available through reflection upon it, and leads to a deeper and wider understanding of experiencing life.

There are many other facets to the idea of a "higher frequency" in spirituality but that you're curious at all is the first step. The bottom line is transformation has to take place, and while serious daily meditation can be enough, learning about these cultures, traditions and philosophies can act as fuel and that's why they are a popular subject of study. Just have some trust in the universe that you will be attracted to what you seek, and keep seeking, and you will find.
edit on 9-2-2011 by bsbray11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by bsbray11

I just want to thank you for opening my eyes to the subjects in your signature.

Just read Chapter 1 of Quantum Psychology and I think I'm addicted! Why is this stuff not taught in high schools? It's life- and thought-altering!

posted on Feb, 9 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Basically, our body generates electric frequencies, the more subtle frequencies that are linked-in to the frequencies of the planet are called the soul-level frequencies, and represent our tie to all the other souls on Earth, and indeed, all the animals and plants. At higher frequencies, we have our emotions, usually the calming emotions followed by the more intense emotions, and at even higher frequencies, we have thoughts, and also the frequencies attributed to the ego, and the frequencies of electronic devices. When talking about "vibrating at a higher frequency", in general, it refers to the process of gaining what is called an electromagnetic "resonance" - once this resonance is held, the individual becomes "ensouled" - usually this is at the lower resonances attributed to the Earth. Once an individual can create harmony with the higher frequencies, their soul will generate higher resonances. As this occurs, thier body will generate a higher "spirit" or "etheric" counter-part (basically higher forms of physical matter) and eventually tie itself to the higher frequencies of the Sun, and of the stars. In order to be complete, one has to be of a connection to the absolute zero-point, and thus they can exist as pure consciousness without the dependence on physical matter, it is at this point that they meet God, and thus truly understanding that consciousness is the creator of the physical.
edit on 9-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

The question is "how" can we achieve this, basically, our species has an oversoul, or collective consciousness, that is tied to the rules and evolutionary constructs that we were created with (i.e. prior to "sin"), in order for this collective consciousness to "connect" to us, we have to do the right thing for it to accept us. When we are connected to the collective soul of our species, can we start to learn and progress to its higher stages, and thus be encompassed in the collective soul of the planet. The problem is that most people are not connected to a collective consciousness, and are usually just individuals, and generally, they are ill-equipped to survive on thier own. There is an "evil" that is competing with the "Gods" for the ownership of human souls, and it is what we generally call the "Luciferic" system, that is, "selling out" ones soul. Their system is of a collective mind (as opposed to collective consciousness) and basically seeks to create a consciousness that is akin to that of the Gods, but is controlled by powerful spirits that are simply envious of the true Gods.
edit on 9-2-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Well, if taken literally, it's entirely meaningless/irrational. This is due to ignorance of the sciences.

If you take it symbolically, then it could have meaning as a watered down spiritual notion to not let little things get you down, or similar.

The people who truly take this stuff literally really trip me out, because they're not only fanatical, but totally ignorant, and those two combined are usually a very dangerous mix.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
They only way you will have a vibration high enough to ascend or become enlightened is for you to die.

Buddhist monks themselves admit it takes many many lifetimes to raise your vibration high enough to become enlightened. Most spiritual masters that have studied their entire lives don't resonate at a high enough frequency to even levitate, so how can the average person just all of a sudden vibrate so fast they will ascend in 2012?

I use to believe this stuff myself as I have studied meditation for many years.

Meditation will only get you so far. If you want to vibrate at a higher frequency death is your only answer. lol.

I feel like this 2012 crap is more like a government plan for a one world government and they have another big event planned and will blame it on the 2012 theories. They themselves use HAARP to control the weather. There has been weather modification patents out for decades.

Project Camelot comes to mind as well.
edit on 2-10-2011 by CPYKOmega because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by CPYKOmega

Death to the globalists! (:

www.prisonplanet.com

V for Victory

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Well, if taken literally, it's entirely meaningless/irrational. This is due to ignorance of the sciences.

If you take it symbolically, then it could have meaning as a watered down spiritual notion to not let little things get you down, or similar.

The people who truly take this stuff literally really trip me out, because they're not only fanatical, but totally ignorant, and those two combined are usually a very dangerous mix.

In this day and age, the cynic is perhaps more dangerous, he who would stand in the way of a much needed shift in human perception and awareness, neither entering into the new domain, nor allowing anyone else to enter in. To him I say, step aside..

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Cynicism (Greek: κυνισμός), in its original form, refers to the beliefs of an ancient school of Greek philosophers known as the Cynics (Greek: Κυνικοί, Latin: Cynici). Their philosophy was that the purpose of life was to live a life of Virtue in agreement with Nature. This meant rejecting all conventional desires for wealth, power, health, and fame, and by living a simple life free from all possessions. As reasoning creatures, people could gain happiness by rigorous training and by living in a way which was natural for humans. They believed that the world belonged equally to everyone, and that suffering was caused by false judgments of what was valuable and by the worthless customs and conventions which surrounded society. Many of these thoughts were later absorbed into Stoicism.
Cynicism

Thank you for the compliment, but the rest of that nonsense.... I really could do without.

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Topato
I just want to thank you for opening my eyes to the subjects in your signature.

Just read Chapter 1 of Quantum Psychology and I think I'm addicted! Why is this stuff not taught in high schools? It's life- and thought-altering!

I always wonder how many people actually click any of those but yes, thank you. I'm likely overdue for re-reading most or all of those myself because of how saturated they are, I always take something new away from them when I re-read them later on.

Should be taught in schools -- no, should be schools of their own.

One of my favorite chapters in that book is when he presents the argument that we have multiple heads, potentially an infinite number of them. Now that's a trip.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by unityemissions

In this day and age, the cynic is perhaps more dangerous, he who would stand in the way of a much needed shift in human perception and awareness, neither entering into the new domain, nor allowing anyone else to enter in. To him I say, step aside..

First of all, you're saying a cynic is more dangerous than a totally ignorant fanatic?

Wow.

Secondly, you suggest that a cynic has the power to stop other people from shifting their perceptions or awareness, or "entering into the new domain?"

Any spiritual seeker who gives the cynic that much power over their development is somebody who was surely doomed to remain in spiritual bondage anyway.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Im gonna try and explain it like this.We are not all living in the same reality, I believe .Or , maybe its closer to say that reality has many layers and that they overlap all the time. Not everyone is operating within the same set of parameters. The term vibes works for me . Hard stuff to put into words really , but Im sure some will understand what I mean .

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by flightsuit
First of all, you're saying a cynic is more dangerous than a totally ignorant fanatic?

Who defines "totally ignorant fanatic" and what exactly is the fanaticism about?

In my experience the ones doing the most name-calling are in reality the most ignorant. Though your other point is true: what you post is totally inconsequential to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join