It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We Need to Vibrate at a Higher Frequency." A meaningless statement?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by crystalbeing

I was just kidding around.

That's very interesting what you're doing with the water and the crystal, very interesting imho. You should or might want to consider (I have the word "should") investing in a Jupiter Water Purifyer (the best) and/or a negative ion generator for the water, and purchase Himalayan Crytal Salt (much more robust structure) for making Sole, and I'd also recommend using Ormus from this source www.alchemicalelixirs.com... (Gweneth Paltrow is a client, not that that means anything per se, although she does seem to be retaining her youth). For the water, Fiji water is also incredible in my experience, given the filtration process as the water moves through the lava rock and all the trace minerals, and the rainwater in Fiji is the further away from any sources of industrial pollution and when you drink it, it really does have a different "feeling" to it. I'd also suggest calling it "Water of Life" when you drink it and give thanks. Labelling your glass with powerful evocative words apparently also works wonders. Eating a banana prior is also another good idea, for the potassium ie: the cells in your body communicate non-locally via the potassium-ion water pump. One more thing - the quantum stirwand, an amazing utensil which dramatically increases the hydration of water. The whole process could be called "water therapy". Powerful stuff! Congrats to you for entering into a relationship with water.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I figured as much. I also figured you would be more willing to share valuable information then that other guy. Thanks for that info. Im actually planning on building my own bulk water ionizer. I know something is happening because you can see bubbles come off the crystals and line the glass. They start out small then get bigger and it seems you dont get as much if you dont charge the stones with sunlight in between sessions. Im not done experimenting. Im actually slowed down because I cant find a band aid to seal the cup up and freeze it too see if there is any formations in the ice. I could also see if any gas is escaping that way. I just got a new voltmeter so I want to see if my charge goes up immediately after drinking it. What is this quantum wand you speak of?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Is that ormus colloidal gold?. I researched it a while back and there is a difference between colloidal gold and mono atomic.
www.purestcolloids.com...

edit on 27-1-2011 by crystalbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Well what we can say for sure is matter is in constant motion.

Which kind of leads me to think that everything is vibrating. I have never heard of this idea until a few days ago, but I did accept that, if not vibrating, matter is constantly moving.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Stirwand

www.himalayancrystalsalt.com...

It really does work, and makes the water soft while increasing it's hydration capability significantly, it's not a scam.

I would also recommend doing some research on the cellular sodium-potassium ion pump, and look into a book called Water and Salt.

This is why I was suggesting eating a banana before consuming water with Sole. The Ormus source I gave from Australia that will also do amazing things with your water, requiring only the very smallest amount (so it's not expensive).

I've even thought about an invention for the water glass in terms of a speaker with magnet that you could set the glass, preferrably a crystal glass (containing your special water) upon, which would, through sound resonance, run the water through the platonic shapes (I've seen this done).

It's all fascinating stuff, but doing all these thing with water doesn't add up to much if you eat at McDonalds..

edit on 27-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

One other thing. Vitamin D. All or most of the cells in the body have lots of receptors for vitamin D which get's produced by exposure to sunlight. Recent studies have shown that it's safe to take up to 5000IU's/day or more, so unless you're spending the day in the sun, this would be very helpful and would work well with your water therapy. The human being evolved outside in the sun, and we're now vitamin D deficient spending most of our time indoors. Remember it's all about the cell, and treating the body like a supercell whereby the individual cells are non-locally and transluminally interconnected. The human body in fact, is very much like a whole universe unto itself, and we the human BEING is like the ghost in the machine, so the better nurished the body, the more "room" there is for the spirit of life to move around and inform that body at all levels.
Re: water ionization, you can get a used Jupiter Science system on EBay at a reasonable price. Practically every home in South Korea and Japan has one.

edit on 27-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Marulo

What should it be keeping them molecules in formation? Is there like a blueprint in it?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
When a body is contracted, tense, it will not be comfortable. The body becomes stiff and then does not feel at ease (dis ease). This stops our natural vibration. Also, when we are in a state of peace and love our dna strands uncoil and elongate, when in fear they ball and coil up.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I think this refers to the state of matter, as matter is essentially vibrations. Vibrational frequencies effect the structure of matter, and the higher the frequency, the more complex the structure. Therefore the higher the vibrational frequency, the more complex or "evolved" the organism is.

When referring to frequencies, its speculated that emotions send out vibrational frequencies, and 'good' emotions such as love are a much higher frequency than emotions such as hate or fear. A good example of this is the experiment conducted with jugs of water. One jug had stickers full of nice words and one had stickers with bad words, and the molecular structure of the water changed depending on what was written on it. The same way it is said that blessed water has a different molecular structure than normal water.

Do some research on it, its fascinating. Even better, try it yourself.

Hope the info helped.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I'm only posting this here because not having enough posts I can't post a new thread!

But here is a link to a new documentary about the Scole experiment and other attempts to communicate with the dead. It includes comments by Rupert Sheldrake and others who attended the UK seances that were part of the Experiment.

www.vimeo.com...

It could have a bearing on this thread because the experimenters here believe the world of the dead is simply another dimension or vibration.
I personally know a few of the people who attended Scole sessions including two professors seen in this docu - and they certainly are no fools.
Check it out peeps and let me know what you think.
I also know the guy who made the movie and he's a genuine character.

__._,_.___

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I also need a million dollars.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by flightsuit
He was talking about 2012 and prophecy and blah, blah, blah and among other things, he stated that we need to vibrate at a higher frequency. He equated vibrating at a higher frequency with all that is good and virtuous, and implied or stated that it is somehow bad or harmful for us to vibrate at lower frequencies.

I've been hearing this from new agers my whole life. Am I the only one who thinks these statements are simplistic, meaningless rubbish?

Yes, yes you are the only one that thinks these statements are simplistic meaningless rubbish. The reason I say this is because quite simply you have never experienced what he/she is talking about. If you had then you would not post this thread. However, I see where you are going and all I can say is try it out for yourself.

Forget anything you have been shown to be real and in those moments when your eyes are shut start your new journey of learning. Forget about what people talk about on here and elsewhere it is not relevant once you in your own state of meditation.

Remember in a personal state of awareness only you can give yourself a pat on the back, if you really need to that is

edit on 31-1-2011 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
"Vibrate at a higher frequency" is a phrase that you can not understand or feel unless you meditate correctly. I'm not talking about 10-20 minutes, I'm talking about hours. Hours of eyes closed, concentrated breathing and a quiet environment while clearing your mind. Without those it is hard to get a good vibration, not impossible though.

Tai'chi is the ability to use the vibration through movement making you more naturally balanced, aware of your surroundings, and prone to take on the Martial Arts of Tai'Chi. The source of your Tai'chi is right under your belly button. Even in meditation you see most people have their hands cuffed right under their belly button. That is the source. It is hard to explain the feeling, I this the closest thing is an adrenaline rush, but less calm and more "high". '___' is released when meditating properly or during Tai'chi movements and focus.

I do both, so I know exactly what it means to raise your vibration.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by flightsuit

But this "we need to vibrate at a higher frequency" crap? It's just rubbish!

To you maybe. And for those who are not willing, or not ready, or mind controlled to Ascend. Many will be recycled and made to be neutral again, in preparation for further incarnation into new human bodies after the change. Here is the technique for those who are interested in this:
Merkaba Meditation Technique
Those who are chained into religious dogma will not be able to Ascend, for the most part, I would say a few will make it. Those who have studied on this, and learned the techniques of meditation will make it without any problems. Those who have remembered the death experience will make it with a few problems. The thing is, there needs to be enough recycled beings to repopulate Terra when She is reborn again.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

He was talking about 2012 and prophecy and blah, blah, blah and among other things, he stated that we need to vibrate at a higher frequency. He equated vibrating at a higher frequency with all that is good and virtuous, and implied or stated that it is somehow bad or harmful for us to vibrate at lower frequencies.

I've been hearing this from new agers my whole life. Am I the only one who thinks these statements are simplistic, meaningless rubbish?

Yes, yes you are the only one that thinks these statements are simplistic meaningless rubbish....

You seem to be ignoring all the other people who've posted in this thread and agreed with me that those statements are, in fact, simplistic, meaningless rubbish.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
reply to post by flightsuit

But this "we need to vibrate at a higher frequency" crap? It's just rubbish!

To you maybe. And for those who are not willing, or not ready, or mind controlled to Ascend....

Ah, so the fact that I don't accept shallow, meaningless statements from people pretending to be enlightened means that I am not willing, not ready, and under mind control.

Well yes, I am not willing, and not ready, to allow bliss ninnies to pass themselves off as teachers of enlightenment. And somebody is controlling my mind: Me!

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I feel like 3/4 of the people on this site think we need to "vibrate" more, when, in my opinion, they don't even know what they are talking about. It's kind of an arbitrary statement. Just like "Change We Can Believe In". Both statements mean different things to different people. Hence, the load of rubbish.

posted on Feb, 2 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by TikkTok

Ok ok

How about..

"Vibes We Can Believe In!"

does that work?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   
what vibration do gems hold? *The vibration is around the matter and stresses or doesn't stress the matter.
edit on 2011/2/3 by etherical waterwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

There seems to be this infantile notion that a higher frequency is somehow synonymous with morally higher behavior and that a lower frequency therefore is somehow connected to "low" thoughts and deeds.

Agreed that "higher frequency" does not mean "better," and "lower frequency" "worse," etc.

However they are both very good terminology for describing the reality of various things, which is why science employs waves increasingly, in everything from light, sound, atoms, to now even theoretical "strings."

Appreciating the whole range would require knowing of relative frequency differences (higher and lower), as well as resonance and dissonance or constructive and destructive interference.

In terms of physical sciences, higher frequencies do tend to be more subtle and thus attributed to more spiritual subjects. According to Einstein, apparently solid mass is energetically indistinguishable from light, except that the mass is vibrating at so much lower of a frequency that it appears to not be moving at all to us.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join