It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"We Need to Vibrate at a Higher Frequency." A meaningless statement?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I just think there are a lot of unenlightened people in this thread who are harming themselves, each other, and Mother Earth with their high level of vibration. We as a species need to collectively decrease our vibrations so that we resonate at a much lower frequency. If we fail to reach that lower plane of consciousness, we are all doomed!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
OP, the saying "vibrate to a higher frequency" has different meanings depending on the context.

Scientifically, if you consider electroencephalography and the study of the frequency of electrical impulses which happen in your brain, you can understand what it might mean to "vibrate at a higher frequency".

Frequency of Brain Waves.

The higher the frequency, the more alert and conscious a person is. To raise your frequency higher could mean to be come more conscious, more alert. It could be argued that most people are stuck in lower frequencies, not thinking, not alert, etc., and that humanity needs to increase their brainwave frequencies to become more alert, and think more, and be more awake, or to become more enlightened, or reach a higher level of consciousness.

"Vibrating at a higher frequency" could also mean the difference between happy and sad. People who are sad are said to have less energy (lower frequency), and people who are happy are said to have more energy (higher frequency). To raise frequency is another way of saying to become more happy.

A peculiar phenomena with sound is that lower frequency sounds are usually considered sad, and higher frequency sounds are considered happy.

If you speak to a dog or someone with a low frequency voice, they may feel they did something wrong. "-low voice- BAD DOG!" On the other hand, if you speak to a dog or someone with a high frequency voice, they may feel comforted or happy. "-high voice- GOOD DOG!".

There is actually multiple meanings for the saying... So no, it's not a meaningless statement.
edit on 25-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by flightsuit

I completely agree with you. Raising frequency suggests that frequency is something that is even detectable in a human being. Forget being measurable. And for those who suggest that it's something that they CAN do, and that they do in order to do whatever a person does when the frequency has been increased, what frequency are they normally vibrating at? What is the % of increase that is normal for such a person, and what is the mechanism that increases such a vibration rate?

And what impact does this increase in frequency have on the foundational Unit Rate of Change - the "string theory" vibration frequency associated with this slice of reality that we all share? I'd love to see the White Paper on this. I've had my fill of all the marketing literature on it, that much is for sure.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

When you see the world and those around you with loving eyes, you are vibrating at a higher frequency. Hate, fear are lower vibrating frequencies. That is why they don't "feel" good. Higher frequency is our nature. That's all he's saying. Morality is a whole different subject. You could say it's an "effect" of vibrating at higher frequency (Cause).
edit on 25-1-2011 by dn4cer2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by dn4cer2000

When you see the world and those around you with loving eyes, you are vibrating at a higher frequency. Hate, fear are lower vibrating frequencies. That is why they don't "feel" good. Higher frequency is our nature. That's all he's saying. Morality is a whole different subject. You could say it's an "effect" of vibrating at higher frequency (Cause).
edit on 25-1-2011 by dn4cer2000 because: (no reason given)

What is it, exactly, that is vibrating? If it's the whole person, then what does that even mean? What is the frequency - hell, I'd even take a harmonic of the base frequency. Where is the information source that explains all this stuff for people like myself who are taking the year to study all this sort of thing? I sure hope this isn't a bunch of crap.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
If your not vibrating you can't be seen. Everything vibrates at some frequency and light bouncing off that object makes it be able to be seen.Even rocks vibrate. How do you think the pyramids were built and also Coral castle in Florida....You must vibrate to be in this so-called reality....which isn't reality at all...."Study to show yourself approved......" seems to me this is a statement from a famous guy....lol....

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
don't know what school TmTrvlr is referring to

but i beleive he's talking about this:

If you can dream it, it can be done.

dude you just gave a way a "secret" there:
if it can be conceived and believed, it can be manifested.
ie the computers we're using were originally an idea in somebody's mind.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
If we needed any further proof that the statement is meaningless then this thread is surely it.
Most of you have come up with your own pet theories about what vibrates, how it vibrates and what that has to do with some kind of metaphysical thing that you can't explain and not a single one of you agrees with the next.

A statement that can be used to support so many different peoples views is obvious devoid of any kind of concrete meaning at all.
If it's so meaning full how come none of you can actually decide what it means.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

reply to post by NorEaster

I guess you both completely ignored my post then?

What is vibrating? You. The electrons that pulsate through your body and in your mind which are electromagnetic and create what you think is you. Your brainwaves operate at specific frequencies which I already posted reference to. Your entire body is linked to your mind...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Christ must have a great vibration. Belief alters ones vibration!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
If we needed any further proof that the statement is meaningless then this thread is surely it.

The only thing its really proved is how some people cant grasp very basic metaphysical concepts, but that's ok because we all learn at different rates. I often notice skeptics get very uncomfortable with things they cant understand and often this manifests in scorn or ridicule or in the op's case frustration at the use of a term he doesn't understand yet. To claim a statement is meaningless just because you are yet to realize its meaning is ok with me. It is meaningless to you as you are yet to discover some of its meanings( some of its spiritual or metaphysical meanings that is). So we could agree to disagree in a sense.

Most of you have come up with your own pet theories about what vibrates, how it vibrates and what that has to do with some kind of metaphysical thing that you can't explain and not a single one of you agrees with the next.

"vibrate higher" is a very broad term that the op has taken out of the context of the radio discussion and can mean many things on its own, some of which have been spoken of in this thread. I don't want to speak for others, but I for one agree with the others so your wrong about not a single one agreeing.

A statement that can be used to support so many different peoples views is obvious devoid of any kind of concrete meaning at all. If it's so meaning full how come none of you can actually decide what it means.

Without hearing how the coast guest was using the word, the replies have offered a range of ways he could have been using the term that are related to "philosophy and metaphysics".

I'm surprised this thread went on like it did. I always thought "higher vibration" meant exactly that - higher vibration. The "of what" and "how high" type questions are answered by context of usages, of which there are a few.

edit on 26-1-2011 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Wouldn't it all mean to just be forgiven for you sins? One is somehow locked in this which looks different with ones mindeye. I bet there is a spark seen by those talking to Jesus.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
reply to post by davespanners

I guess you both completely ignored my post then?

What is vibrating? You. The electrons that pulsate through your body and in your mind which are electromagnetic and create what you think is you. Your brainwaves operate at specific frequencies which I already posted reference to. Your entire body is linked to your mind...

If the term "raising your vibrational frequency" refers to something this fundamental to the corporeal body's structural operation, then due to a host of issues that would take at least 20,000 words to clarify and logically defend, a person who "raised their vibrational frequency" would eliminate his/herself from this entire contextual environment as soon as their core vibrational frequency rate was raised or lowered. The electrons in your body don't "pulsate". They aren't sophisticated enough (elementally speaking) to be capable of doing anything other than reacting to the very primitive +/- polarity forces that move them from one position to another relative to the atom they are associated with now and the atom they may or may not be associated with next.

Just because you can type a word out and place it next to a term like electron doesn't mean that that word (a word like pulsate) actually causes the real particle represented by the word electron to be or do anything that it can't be or do. This is what's most frustrating about discussing extremely precise and rigid realities with people who refuse to apply the same level of precision to their examination of these realities. Reality isn't subjective. Perception is subjective. Perception is not, and never has been, reality, and anyone who makes this claim is either ignorant of or lying about the nature of reality.

I actually took an hour or so to hunt down the origin of the phrase "Perception is reality", and never found the "philosopher" who coined it. The closest I found was an Irish philosopher named George Berkeley (1685-1753) and his principle, To be is to be perceived. No real philosopher has ever embraced a subjective reality that is at the whim of the perceiver. Quantum Theorists? Sure. The book racks are lousy with those guys and their reality-projection ideas, but from what I've seen of their work, intellectual discipline isn't an affliction causing that community any distress whatsoever. They remind me of Harvard Square bar drunks. Guys with tons of letters after their names, but the only letters that mean anything as far as really providing the bona fides of those guys are I.A.M.A.N.A.L.C.O.H.O.L.I.C.

The only movement that is constant and pervasive enough to be considered in the realm of what "raising your vibrational frequency" suggests, is the Unit Rate of Change, which can't be raised or lowered by anyone or anything within the confines of whatever reality they exist within. That Unit Rate of Change is what causes that reality to be a confine in the first place. Change is the constant that exists within all specific reality environments, and the specific rate of change per unit of change is the foundational commonality that allows each environment to exist as a full and isolated reality. Any difference in that rate - between any two things that exist - cause those two things to drift out of existential sync with one another and never align back up with each other in a manner that allows them the possibility to share causal existence with one another in any sense of what existence entails.

This notion of timelessness is conceptual, and only conceptual. It doesn't exist as existential in a dynamic or physically associable sense. This is because change (dynamicism) and time cannot exist independent of one another. One is the result of the other. One can't exist without the other simply existing as a direct result, regardless of what some 2,000 yr old parchment insists.

Things like an intelligent, dynamic being that does not exist within a time-centric environment are the products of human imagination, and even human imagination exists with a realm that features a present and a past. If you folks are actually referring to a holistic vibrational frequency that all things feature as fundamental to the nature of physical existence, then the only frequency that fills that bill is the frequency rate of unitary change. And if this is what you mean, then no one can increase that rate. They can increase their perception of it (time slows down during a car accident for the victim), but the rate is fixed.

Not very inspiring stuff, but there has to be other ways to see oneself as special and valuable.
edit on 1/26/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
There's something behind this statement we need to vibrate at a higher frequency. We all need to come back alive and have fun. When the war is over there is still no fun around. It is or we are having war or there is much disinterest.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I suppose the world is at its lowest hight ever. The kingdom comes.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster
The electrons in your body don't "pulsate". They aren't sophisticated enough (elementally speaking) to be capable of doing anything other than reacting to the very primitive +/- polarity forces that move them from one position to another relative to the atom they are associated with now and the atom they may or may not be associated with next.

Just because you can type a word out and place it next to a term like electron doesn't mean that that word (a word like pulsate) actually causes the real particle represented by the word electron to be or do anything that it can't be or do.

It's obvious then that you don't know what you are talking about...

Your brain consists of many neurons. Every thought you have is basically a collection of ELECTRICAL IMPULSES between these neurons. Electricity is the flow of electrons. The electrons in your brain ARE PULSATING, at specific frequencies, and it can be measured with Electroencephalography.

Every time an electric pulse between neurons fires, it induces small electromagnetic field. This works EXACTLY like electrons flowing through an electrical wire creating an electromagnetic field. Since the Earth, and every single atom in your body is a tiny magnet, you better believe that every time neurons fire in your brain and create an electrical charge and electromagnetic field, those neurons physically vibrate.

Every thought you have is a physical action.

Not only do the electrons in your brain pulsate, but those same electrons also pulsate your heart so that it can beat. They also pulsate your muscles. They also pulsate so that you can have the sense of touch... your entire body operates by the pulsation of electrons. YOU ARE ELECTRONS.

This is basic knowledge, and if you don't already know this then you are way behind in the wisdom department.

edit on 26-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
As somebody who's is studying at degree level in music technology, sound design and similar fields...

I can assure you that some frequencies ARE beneficial to our health.

For instance music has been proven to be beneficial to meditation, but deeper than that, scientists have discovered that certain frequencies affect us in many different ways, not just changing our brain frequencies, but actively resonating with ourselves.

Transduction is a term you may wish to google.

Also

www.suite101.com...

He discovered that biochemists used the 528Hz frequency to repair DNA and learned that this specific frequency is located in the Ancient Solfeggio Scale, a 6-tone scale sequence that was used in Gregorian chants, specifically the medieval hymn to St. John the Baptist

Also search for Solfeggio frequencies

www.solfeggiotones.com...

edit on 26-1-2011 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

Originally posted by flightsuit

Originally posted by TmTrvlr I don't care what school you have gone to, no one is teaching this, except one and I will not share that name with the unenlightened.

Do enlightened people generally make a habit of posting messages on the Internet to inform the rest of us that we're not enlightened and therefore not worthy of knowing the name of the secret school where we could learn how to levitate and teleport?

Of course! We can't have everyone levitating and teleporting or nothing would get done, and the inexperienced and uninitiated would simply float away or disappear without return.

edit on 25-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: spelling error, must not be infallible, oh well.

So what are the prerequisites to get into this school? Ive been experimenting with crystals to help raise my frequency. I charge them in the sun then throw them in a cup of water with a pinch of sea salt and heat it over a fire. Light can carry information and the quartz crystal is pyro electric. That means it will get a charge when heated and radiate light from the electromagnetic spectrum into the water. Water molecules actually form a crystalline structure when negatively charged. This allows the water to hold the information filtered through the crystal. I also bless it before I drink it and pass it on to my crystalline body.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Healing with sound waves! Why don't we just throw a party.. got it?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

We are special and valuable as variables of a supreme value, which itself is timeless, spaceless and transcendant of "change" ie: changeless, or simply put, eternal. Once in it, how can we escape, and why would we?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join