It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Ryan Is Eerily Reminiscent Of The Traits Of The Antichrist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

nice predictions mang!!

who/ what do you think the false prophet will do? will the church first accept the false prophet as their messiah? and then he will go against their beliefs and traditions?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:53 AM
link   
What a bunch of crap.
How about this one:

During the primaries, santorums' secret service codename was petrus romanus.
Its all show

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I saw someone the other day get Paul Ryan mixed up with Ron Paul.

I wonder if that is partially why he chose him. (It's some weird mental mind flip with the name.)

When I saw the person do that, I was like, no way, Ron Paul is a good person, and this dude seems evil.

So that was my impression too, op. I'm not one to get all into religion, but I don't like this guy.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak
As the 150 or so descriptions in the Bible (that I know of) describe the traits and characteristics of The Antichrist, it is a bit eerie just how closely Paul Ryan matches those traits and characteristics.
edit on 25-1-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

Since you're pointing him out (no clue why), I'm sure he's not the antichrist. When the antichrist arrives, supposedly, he will claim to be God and reveal himself.
edit on 11-8-2012 by acidsweep because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   

In my opinion, this topic and claim is subjective and only provable from one point which is the OP's; as this topic can be viewed in a myriad of ways and definitions.

I read some of the posts in this thread and am left wondering why this person is singled-out versus Joe Schmoe down at Starbucks who is skypeing with his cohorts who could be the actual "antichrist". To be honest; I am so very thankful that Petraeus wasn't picked for this slot. That in itself is what I call a "god send".

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Who can be worst than 0BAMA? Ryan might not even be picked as VP. And Romney might not even be the nominee. I smell fear...

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   

As the 150 or so descriptions in the Bible (that I know of) describe the traits and characteristics of The Antichrist, it is a bit eerie just how closely Paul Ryan matches those traits and characteristics.

No I am pretty sure Obama fits that bill. I don't see anything that would make me think that Paul Ryan is anything even comparable to the A/C.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Ahh yes, Ive been waiting for a thread like this. The one trait I recall was that this politician would not be "known" very well, and that he would stand behind a religion. I know thats not enough for some as "proof" but that is what I vaguely remember. Now, let's continue.

And yes I do recall all the speculation of Obama being the AC but maybe Obama is setting the stage for the guy. Ya know, like how bush set the stage with patriot act? Obama sets the stage with NDAa so the next guy can add more b.s to it...

edit on 25-8-2012 by LightWarrior11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
many are antichrist in their own way
there is no particular antichrist more evil then another one

Paul Ryan is not to be trusted indeed
some have more charisma then him
hiding their game behind a dark hypocrisy
and a warm smile

Obama comes to my mind now
Paul Ryan is a midget compare to Obama

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The Antichrist is NOT a person. It's a spirit; and our world is filled with them. The "beast" is our worldly system.

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

nice predictions mang!!

who/ what do you think the false prophet will do? will the church first accept the false prophet as their messiah? and then he will go against their beliefs and traditions?

a Mormon president might encourage people to accept the false prophet..

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Isnt it early for the antichrist calls?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   

For the love of all that is good and decent, not this garbage again.

Honestly, you don't have anything better to do?

posted on Aug, 25 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kualros

didn't you ever go to sundayschool??

posted on Aug, 26 2012 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by GBP/JPY

As a matter of fact, yes. I had it force-fed to me my entire childhood and up through to my middle teens. Then I saw the real world, instead of the quasi-dysfunctional and limited mindset one that my relatives lived in.

So not to be rude, or discount anyone's belief system nor judge their personal character (I'm sure you're fine, upstanding people in your community) but there are more important issues going on than whether a politician is the blasted "Antichrist" or not.

posted on Nov, 16 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
So now that the Republican have control of the entire government, and the Democrats don't have enough votes to block anything, Paul Ryan is already doing interviews where he claims he will try to get Medicare, Medicaid, and social security abolished, and replaced with "privatization".....

Doing this would throw the USA into complete social chaos, and completely and totally destroy it's economy, perhaps even permanently.

Any man that would be personally responsible for unleashing something like this has to certainly be a major Antichrist candidate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join