It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul Ryan Is Eerily Reminiscent Of The Traits Of The Antichrist

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
As the 150 or so descriptions in the Bible (that I know of) describe the traits and characteristics of The Antichrist, it is a bit eerie just how closely Paul Ryan matches those traits and characteristics.
edit on 25-1-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Please expand on your understanding of those traits.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Does the first person who guesses them all win, or something? What is this?

Please tell us more!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Who the heck

is Paul Ryan?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
paulryan.house.gov...

He seems like a cool guy, he argues against healthcare and doesn't afraid of anything.

The only descriptions I recall of the so-called antichrist is that he seems like a sheep and speaks like a dragon, so anybody with charisma and likability can be called the antichrist.
edit on 1/25/2011 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Paul Ryan is just doing what he thinks is best for his constituents’, he is a lifelong politician for Republicans and is trying to get reelected plain and simple. Why the insult, what he is a stickler for government spending, or against Obama? I thought Obama was the antichrist, what happened to him? To call this guy an antichrist is as crazy as calling people Nazis or anything else insulting. Both the left and right use this tactic and it is getting old, when will we realize that name calling isn’t going to get anywhere? I truly believe even though we do not share the same opinion on some social issues this guy is trying to do what he thinks is right and has nothing to do with fulfilling your confused prophecies. Please reread your Bible, the whole way through and not just pick and choose out of context scriptures for your conclusion.

Be sure to keep the video running after the State of the Union address/photo op, you will see your antichrist give a rebuttal to Obama………….

Out of all those 150 different traits you speak of, where is one?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
The Bible makes it clear that The Antichrist is the exact 180 opposite of Jesus in every single way. So far, from all of the speeches and interviews that I have seen of Paul Ryan, he has been giving the viewpoint on every single possible issue or subject that is the complete 180 opposite of what Jesus believed on the same issue or matter.

I have never seen another individual that has done that. He is literally in opposition to every single teaching of Christ, every single time he gives a speech or an interview. Therefore, he literally is Antichrist. The Bible is also clear that Antichrist, while being the exact opposite of Christ in every way, also will claim to be a "Christian" and that he will be a deceiver of the elect of the end times apostate church. Ryan is the most dead on match for that characteristic of Antichrist that is alive today.

This does not even get into how many of the traits that he has that also match the descriptions in the Bible.

I have been studying the Bible for years, and this is the closest guy I have seen yet, based on what he actually says. He definitely meets the extreme blasphemy prophecies that the Bible so clearly associates to the Antichrist figure.

For example, the Bible is clear that Antichrist understands dark sentences and that he has a fierce way about his speech and mannerisms. It is almost downright scary how much this Paul Ryan guy matches those descriptions if you just watch him closely enough. He will actually hiss (like a cobra) and make this horrific looking face as he does it. It is so loud that you can hear it across a large hall. I have seen it. This is done to anyone that questions him, or disagrees with him. He also has a forked tongue, which anyone can clearly see by watching any speech he gives. Dark sentences is a reference to an illuminated one. Just watch the hand signals of Ryan.

The Bible talks about the prince of lies. I cannot think of a possible better name or way to describe Ryan than that. Prince of lies should be his nickname. It's amazing when you find a politician that makes all other politicians before him seem to be amazingly honest and truthful.

Paul Ryan is incredibly close to the biblical descriptions of The Beast. If he is not The Antichrist, then he surely is going to be a forewarning of him, much like Napoleon and Hitler were. Or, he is The False Prophet. I would peg him as being The False Prophet actually, based on how much he blasphemes, while claiming to be a Christian, except that he is making his name and mark in politics through economics and money. The False Prophet rises up through religious power, while The Antichrist rises up through economic power (666).

The False Prophet is a dragon that speaks as a lamb, while The Antichrist is a wolf in sheep's clothing. Ryan fits the latter more............

Again, the Bible is very clear that The Antichrist rises up to power by initiating a new economic policy and by being the one that sets that policy into place. The Antichrist is an economic dictator. The Bible is extremely clear on that. It's a strange coincidence that the same guy that so closely fits many of the traits of The Antichrist just also happens to be making his rise in politics through economic means and just happens to be attempting to create an entirely new economic system. Which is corporate fascism - the same system of Mussolini and Hitler, which is also itself an economic system that is in total opposition to all of Christ's teachings, of which HE (Ryan) will be the controller, if he is able to get his new economic plan put into law.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Paul Ryan is 41-years-old. How old do you think the AntiChrist will be when he starts his ministry? He will be the same age as Christ was when he started his.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Paul Ryan is 41-years-old. How old do you think the AntiChrist will be when he starts his ministry? He will be the same age as Christ was when he started his.

There is no place in The Bible that says that. That is a false teaching of the false end times apostate church.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
People like him who want to starve people, destroy social security and exclude people form health care is worst than any antichrist.

He is a typical republican conservative anti-human stooge for corporations and the rich

He actually wants to raise taxes on people from 20 to 200 thousand a year and reduce taxes for the rich!

On his Tax policy:

The interesting thing, however, is that when the Center for Tax Justice (PDF) ran the numbers, they discovered that this isn’t the kind of tax cut that makes your taxes lower. On the contrary. Most Americans will pay higher taxes under Ryan’s plan than under Obama’s. Only the very richest will pay less. This table sums up the essence of the Ryan Ripoff

yglesias.thinkprogress.org...

edit on 25-1-2011 by inforeal because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

I think it would be important for you to give the Scripture references to what you think the traits of the Antichrist are and then examples of how Mr. Ryan lines up with those. I, personally, though am more interested in what you think the Scripture references are for the traits of the Antichrist. More times than not, these traits are taken out of context.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak

Originally posted by Greensage

There is no place in The Bible that says that. That is a false teaching of the false end times apostate church.

So you do not think that the AntiChrist will "mirror" Christ?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
edit
edit on 25-1-2011 by 2008111 because: ONLY GOD KNOWS IT

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 2008111

The Antichrist is known already. He is dead "at the moment" (at least officially). He will turn 111 (Unholy Trinity) in 2013.

I don't think I've heard this before. To whom are you referring?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2008111
The Antichrist is known already. He is dead "at the moment" (at least officially). He will turn 111 (Unholy Trinity) in 2013.

Khomeini does not fit the biblical descriptions of The Antichrist.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
edit

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
edit

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I will not open a new thread. Whatever. I am done predicting things. If one predicts something it is guaranteed not to happen. ONLY GOD KNOWS IT.

Let's just wait and see.
edit on 25-1-2011 by 2008111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 18 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Wolf Blitzer vs Obama Wall Hung Inverted 666 Crucifix Cross (8-17-11)

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Get ready......................

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join