It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slush fund accounts of major US politicians identified and seized at Vatican Bank (Rome).

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Slush fund accounts of major US politicians identified and seized at Vatican Bank (Rome).

Slush fund accounts of major US politicians identified and seized at Vatican Bank (Rome). Connection established with Daniel Dal Bosco RICO indictment, which cites Giancarlo Bruno, Silvio Berlusconi & Ban Ki Moon.

On Wednesday 5th January 2011, it emerged that US establishment-related slush fund accounts had been located in, and seized from, the Vatican Bank in Rome. The source of funds for these accounts in almost every instance was found to be the US Treasury.

Beneficiaries of the covert Vatican accounts include Barack Obama, Michelle Obama and each of the Obama children, Michelle Obama’s mother, all the Bushes and the Clintons, including Chelsea Clinton, Joe Biden, Timothy Geithner, Janet Napolitano, several US Senators, including Mitch McConnell, several US Congressmen including John Boehner, several US Military Chiefs of Staff, the US Provost Marshal, the US Judge Advocate General, the US Supreme Court Chief Justice, John Roberts, several US Judges, the Pope, and several cardinals.

Big money was found in each of the accounts. The longer the beneficiaries have been in office, the greater the account balances were found to be. They range from a few million USD to more than a billion USD in the case of John Roberts. The total number of slush fund accounts so far identified at the Vatican Bank is said to be between 600 and 700. This number is likely to grow as international élite corruption investigations spread worldwide.

link

As this has been posted on the Wall Street Survivor Forums it still needs to be verified. If it proves to be accurate the importance is obvious enough and it is for that reason I have shared it. I will be working on connecting any dots that I can to verify this and ask for the assistance of others to do the same.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
wonder if either of these are related:
concerning Daniel Dal Bosco and others --> benjaminfulford.typepad.com...
dated: 8/10/2010

An international investigation of what is certain to be the largest financial fraud in history (involving at least $1 trillion) is now implicating former US Federal Reserve Board Chairman Alan Greenspan and UN Secretary General Ban Ki Moon, according to CIA, MI6, Opus Dei and Interpol sources.

This scandal at the heart of the secret world of global high finance made a brief entry into the public conscious in June, 2009 when two Japanese carrying $134.5 billion worth of government bonds were detained in Italy. The corporate propaganda media wrote about this incident before dismissing it by saying the “bonds were fraudulent.” These corporate so-called journalists failed to follow up on why the Japanese individuals, Watanabe and Yamaguchi, were carrying diplomatic passports. That meant their arrest was illegal and that the Italian authorities did not have the right to confiscate the bonds.

The Italian government tried to sell the bonds to the Chinese government at 40% of their face value but the Chinese said that if they bought the bonds the Italians would also then have to pay back their debts to China. The Italian authorities realized this would bankrupt Italy. Instead, the Italians then asked a Vatican Banker by the name of Daniele Dal Bosco to try to sell the bonds back to their original owners, an organization known as the Dragon Family, at 10% of their face value. The Dragon family refused to buy back their own bonds.

all the right players, all the right dollars and lost in Italy wouldn't ya know?
This scandal should end the Federal Reserve NOW ... but alas, i still have many doubts.

concerning Silvio Berloscuni --> www.globalpost.com...

Italian prosecutors release details of sex allegations against Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi. A "significant" number of young women prostituted themselves to Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi, according to state prosecutors.
Berlusconi, acquitted in eight corruption trials since entering politics in 1994, has called himself history’s most-persecuted man
i have a few choice words for this man but persecuted isn't one of them.

ah yes, the infamous SCJ Roberts --> more reasons to impeach ? ... www.zimbio.com...

oooops, almost forgot Ban Kai Moon --> turtlebay.foreignpolicy.com... ... maybe a good thing he didn't announce his 'plans' just yet.

so, is all of this just a continuation of the earlier Vatican Bank seizure? --> www.allvoices.com...

edit on 25-1-2011 by Honor93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Great find.

I love the catch phrase "follow the money" as it invariably leads to the issue at hand.

However, "show me the money" will provide the proof in this case.

Blogs aren't news.

Some media sources need to catch this if it's really the case and there needs to be some documentation.

We all know the corruption exists at the highest levels.

Makes sense that high level individuals would have bank accounts in 'exclusive', 'alternative' or 'invitation only' banks.

I can't imagine Obama going through a drive through of Bank America to get $200 cash from his debit card.

We need more than blogs... Also, I can't stand those membership required/HEAVILY JavaScripted (blog) sites. There are better sources than the link provided in the OP.

A quick search shows a less harsh site Wordpress Bob Chapman Newsletter Excerpt.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

So basically in the 1,500+ years since the Roman Empire fell their descendants(Italians) are still thieves? Who would of thought.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Here are some links to a few more stories that goes along these lines:

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

It is hard to verify this story and I would have expected the media to jump all over it if it was true, but it would not be the first time the media has covered or buried a story. I know people like Silvio Berlusconi do not get as rich as they do by doing the right thing. If Ban Ki Moon is involved then there is sections of the UN that are corrupted. Stories of these missing bonds have been going around for a while now, so while some progress is going on with the investigations it does not look like it is over just yet.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

The media will not share this. No way, no how. The people who sign THEIR paychecks are likely to be implicated.

GREAT find, OP.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Rep. Peter DeFazio Investigating Impeachment For Chief Justice John Roberts

First I'd heard of this. Apparently this is over the Citizen's united decision that allows unlimited funding of political candidates. Di Fazio is one of the last champions of freedom in Congress.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
I don't see any credible links to any sort of news outlets at all.
google news has 2 links but they aren't credible.
This is probably a hoax.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
I don't see any credible links to any sort of news outlets at all.
google news has 2 links but they aren't credible.
This is probably a hoax.

LOL, people on ATS always decry "Mainstream Media" out of one side of their mouth, while out of the other demanding a link to an MSM source before thinking it "credible". Priceless.

MSM will not report on it until the gig is up and they are put to work doing damage control. Did you not see the names being listed? Those are "untouchables". Especially the Bush's and the pope. How do you explain church officials having millions in private accounts? The only thing worse is our Supreme Court Chief Justice sitting on a BILLION. That brought tears to my eyes. Literally.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by grey580

I know none of the main news channels are picking it up, but when it comes to the world of high end international banking they are pretty quite. Here is where the story was at in back in September 2010 www.bibliotecapleyades.net... . Maybe it is just a hoax or half true, it would be pretty evil if it was all true.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I recall a thread that discussed the "Foundation X" that offered to pay off all of Europe's debt...

If I remember correctly, that foundation was also linked to the Vatican banks and specifically, to an account that had something to do with the Rothschilds and a global rescue fund of some kind. I wonder if that was a way to "dispose" of the money before they got caught?

This is a conspiracy site after all....

Thoughts?

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580 I don't see any credible links to any sort of news outlets at all. google news has 2 links but they aren't credible. This is probably a hoax.

I agree. It doesn't ring true. If you are going to create a hoax, at least make it a credible sounding hoax that people can believe is possible. The problem with this is that it is too encompassing, even including children. It's a very nice fantasy of someone who thinks the NWO is real.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Confirmation from MSM below lets dig into this there are two stories here. The first is Wikileaks and the second is the Vatican bank, are they separate issues or is the same story…..

abcnews.go.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...

news.yahoo.com...

The only story I can get is here:
notalemming.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
y'all may find this interesting ...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

There has to be some sort of citation or evidence backing up a story.
Mainstream media or not.

Anyone can go start a blog. Make a slew of accusations that are fake. And post a link to that website from this one. Question is how to we know it's real?

The amount of freaking prophecies that haven't come true in the past 5 years I've been a member of this site is astounding. So please a little proof so we can evaluate it.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
This just seems too good to be true.

I would like to see some verifiable follow-up.

I can't say this isn't compelling, because it is.

Almost...too compelling...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I figure this is relevant to the thread-

Chief Justice Clarence Thomas is revising his last 13 tax returns.

Could Thomas be trying to come clean before this story goes supernova?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
WHo knows yet how true this is.. but Im older.. I recall the vat trying to claim that the surfacing stories of sexual abuse were conspiracies invented by non-catholics to discredit the church and get money. Lets see how they respond to this one.

The truth eventually surfaces.. especially concerning the vatican. Sometimes no one is listening though.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Why would the Vatican bank agree/comply with a US federal gov RICO charge, especially one that exposes all those people? This doesnt make much sense on a basic level to me.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Follow the Money pulled the article, too bad, but the Vatican Bank is still in trouble and when Wiki dumps all the accounts information we might get something more juicy.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join