It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Friend says Abercrombie told him, ‘There is no birth certificate!’

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Funny how people connected to this story and to the Obama nativity in general always end up misspeaking when with the rubber meets the road. I'm not trying to give credibility to Evans it just seems like a pattern. Abercrombie is clearly not the sharpest knife in the drawer either.

Something still stinks and the truth will surface before the election. All eyes are on this story now and with greater visibility comes greater pressure.

Who is Obama's real father??? It is not who we are told to believe. There are too many hiccups in the official timeline. Teenage Ann was pregnant before she ever met Obama Sr. and before she moved to HI. I will back that claim up until the truth is known.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

He was convincing enough to get elected by people thinking he was honest...
Shame about that..He lied..

Nooooo, a politian that lies, has to be a first!
he is no better than any of the other, they all work for the same people and no I am not talking about the people of the USA, I am talking about the NWO!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Something still stinks and the truth will surface before the election. All eyes are on this story now and with greater visibility comes greater pressure.

Yes you are correct and it could be an ingenious trap. The birthers will cause a big fuss, brand name politicians will get on board, Obama produces original BC and the entire smear campaign goes down in flames taking the lunatics with it. The birther brand suffers permanent, disreputable damage. Obama elected to 2nd term. Brilliant.

Please carry on......"Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." - Napoleon

Teenage Ann was pregnant before she ever met Obama Sr. and before she moved to HI. I will back that claim up until the truth is known.

Challenge accepted, facts please? (a credible source or link will do - WND or National Inquirer not acceptable)

And so his father is not BHO, big whoop. He was still BORN in Hawaii, a rather moot point. :shk:

edit on 27-1-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Originally posted by kinda kurious
...and the entire smear campaign goes down in flames taking the lunatics with it. The birther brand suffers permanent, disreputable damage.

Honestly, I really don't get this.

Why, in the face of reasonable doubt, are people who want simple verification of Obama's birth status "lunatics"?

Moreover, if what you just suggest becomes true, then why all of the shenanigans in the first instance? If Obama produced an actual long form birth certificate, the 'birther' group would largely go away. Then all that would remain would be the lunatic group.

To suggest now that this might be some political ploy to discredit a group of Americans for simply asking for proof of eligibility for the highest political office in the land isn't just offensive to me, but a grotesque example of why I think our nation and way of life are truly in peril.

When people start ridiculing reasonable calls for accountability from our political process, we are well on our way towards disaster, in my opinion.

edit on 27-1-2011 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Yes you are correct and it could be an ingenious trap. The birthers will cause a big fuss, brand name politicians will get on board, Obama produces original BC and the entire smear campaign goes down in flames taking the lunatics with it. The birther brand suffers permanent, disreputable damage. Obama elected to 2nd term. Brilliant.

Please carry on......"Never interrupt your enemy while he is making a mistake." - Napoleon

Teenage Ann was pregnant before she ever met Obama Sr. and before she moved to HI. I will back that claim up until the truth is known.

Challenge accepted, facts please? (a credible source or link will do - WND or National Inquirer not acceptable)

And so his father is not BHO, big whoop. He was still BORN in Hawaii, a rather moot point. :shk:

Greetings KK!! I like the new flaming sacred heart. Not as bubbly as Mr. Bubble though. Anyhoo. I agree with you in that this could be one massive trap and in the eleventh hour before election day Obama will hit the stairs of the Lincoln Memorial and he will hold up his long form for all to see. Obama the hero has defeated the doubters. It kind of has a totalitarian ring to it.

As far as proving anything regarding Obama's mother the only thing we have is the ability to compare details in Obama's biography against other known details that condtradict the story in his book.

We also have contradictions in Obama's own words and in the words of his wife. Enough to raise suspicion as to the details of his story that have been put in writing and sold as the truth.

I don't believe the Kenya BS. I believe he was born somewhere on US soil. I have always stated that. This cover up is deeper and I have discussed it in several of these threads over the past couple of days.

Three separate sources reported on an April 2009 meeting in which Obama had stated that he was 3 months old when the Bay of Pigs invasion Occurred. If you believe all Obama says and I know you do, that would place his birthday in January 1961 not August 1961.

Michelle Obama, while addressing a crowd on the campaign trail said that Ann Dunham was very young and very single when she had Obama. Do you believe Michelle??

University of Washington released documents verifying that Stanley Ann Dunham was registered for classes just 13 weeks after Obama was born. Yet, Obama never mentions it in his book.

Barack Sr. had written several letters to family and friends before departing for Harvard but never mentioned Ann or baby Barry. His address on the letters does not match any known address for the newlywed Obama couple.

There are no witnesses or records of a marriage between Ann and Barack Sr. (Obama's own account reflects this). If there was any marriage at all, it was staged out of necessity to legitimize and illegitimate birth in a still conservative era. Furthermore, Obama sr. still had a wife back in Nairobi at the time he was to be married to Ann.

You question what you want and I choose to question what I want. I read his book and I have studied all that I can find about his mother. Too many holes in the story for me to accept the official story/fraud. A lie is a lie and if it shakes out as such, Obama's official tale was sold on multiple lies to a gullible nation. The term reasonable doubt often comes to mind when the this subject comes up.

edit on 27-1-2011 by jibeho because: clarity

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by loam

Honestly, I really don't get this.

Why, in the face of reasonable doubt, are people who want simple verification of Obama's birth status "lunatics"?

Respectfully loam, I apologize if I broke my own rule and generalized. I strive to refrain from speaking in absolutes. By lunatics, I was specifically directing my ire at the likes of:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7fe0506d989.png[/atsimg]

Moreover, if what you just suggest becomes true, then why all of the shenanigans in the first instance? If Obama produced an actual long form birth certificate, the 'birther' group would largely go away. Then all that would remain would be the lunatic group.

Perhaps it is a shell game:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d139325fe38b.jpg[/atsimg]

But I have always felt the truth can handle great scrutiny. As I theorized in my post, it could be a ploy that simply snowballed. I've learned that you ALWAYS keep something in your back pocket and NEVER show all your cards. (Ooooppppsss there I go with the absolutes again - sorry) But after all, this is a conspiracy site and we are here to contemplate fantastic things. Regards...kk

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Respectfully loam, I apologize if I broke my own rule and generalized. I strive to refrain from speaking in absolutes.

It is good of you to say as much.

By lunatics, I was specifically directing my ire at the likes of:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a7fe0506d989.png[/atsimg]

Despicable. Offensive. Revolting.

No arguments from me on that.

Perhaps it is a shell game:

If I understand what you mean, then perhaps you are right.

Equally depressing.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
You should take a little time to read your post that I've quoted.

Here is a little secret, I wrote that post that I wrote. I am familiar with it.

If you are the least bit objective, you may see that you may have issues that you need to resolve in your life.

Please explain. Make it relevant too.

You seem to have hatred brewing in you. I simply stated my opinion.

Hatred for whom and for what?

I didn't call you any names.

I didn't attempt to belittle you.

I didn't accuse you of having emotional issues....

Until now.

And I did not say that you did do those things.

What does this have to do with the topic or even my post that you quoted?

I am suspicious of a lot of politicians, including Barack Obama. IMO, his place of birth is in question. I question it because he had been described as 'born in Kenya' by an American newspaper while he was running for the US Senate in Illinois.

That is the only reason you question it? So if that can be debunked then your suspicion will all go away? Please show me that newspaper. It would not be the falsely edited AP article again would it?

Let's see how honest you are. Post that article, lets feel it out. After it is debunked, you can either get over this or find another excuse. I know where I am putting my money.
edit on 3-2-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Here is a little secret, I wrote that post that I wrote. I am familiar with it

Congratulations! We are all aware that you are capable of stating the obvious.

Please explain. Make it relevant too.

You come across as a mean spirited person.

Hatred for whom and for what?

Not really sure, that would be inside your mind(most of it anyway.)
I suppose you think that I am a conservative, a Republican or some other group that you seem to hate.

And I did not say that you did do those things.

I know that the wellspring of your mind is not that shallow. No one said that I said you did.
I was making the point that you did those things in your reply to my simple (and not unfriendly) post of my opinion.

That is the only reason you question it?

I never said that.

Let's see how honest you are.

I know how honest I am.

I can see how honest you appear to be (using your last post influence my opinion in that regard).

That is why I 'friended' you immediately after I sent the post that you have referenced above.

It seems like you need one.

Before you go into a tirade about some more petty things, just accept that I am willing to be your friend.

Then I hope that you are nice to your friends.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
@ KK and loam:

My respect grows for both of you after reading both of your last posts.

Civil and finding common ground, no matter how difficult that is sometimes.

Stars for both of you, if I were a mod, I would give you both applause!

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

@ KK and loam:

Butcherguy, your last post to me is one long, off topic, personal attack.
The irony of ATS is always worth checking back in for.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

@ KK and loam:

Butcherguy, your last post to me is one long, off topic, personal attack.
The irony of ATS is always worth checking back in for.
Please accept my apology for that post.

I did not mean it as an attack, and as I have exceeded the four hour window, I can't take it down with an edit, or I would.

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Please accept my apology for that post.

I did not mean it as an attack, and as I have exceeded the four hour window, I can't take it down with an edit, or I would.

Just be straight with me and post the article.

Did you even see what you did? Sure, maybe you did not like my tone in addressing the topic at hand. I was addressing the topic at hand and actually making an argument for my side on that topic. You posted all about what you think of me. Then at the end you tacked on this claim about an article. I responded to all the personal attack BS and asked you to provide us with that article. You responded by ONLY discussing me on a personal level. Not only did you completely dodge my request that you provide some back up for your claim, you missed the topic of the thread altogether in your fervor to publish your personal assessment of "sinnthia" as you know her from this one thread.

So....where is the article?

Then you go on with that post about how great it is to see other people rising above the very thing you just did without even an ounce of irony or introspection.

And again, you failed to provide the article.

I have found that every single birther that feels at least strongly enough about their birther belief to even write one post is basing that feeling on something they do not know, or something they believe but can not prove is true. Is your claim any different? The fact that I asked you where this article is and all you could talk about was me definitely tells me more than I think you meant it to. I have also asked in several threads if there was even ONE birther that was willing to put all the personal petty crap aside and have a real discussion based on VERIFIABLE FACTS and each time that was exactly when no one wanted to discuss the issue with me any further.

I cannot help but feel there is a reason this discussion goes the way that it does. I react to exactly what is being placed on the table. If birthers want to have a nicer and more intelligent discussion, they need to find something nice and intelligent to present for a change. (example- I asked for the article and you replied without really responding to the question on this topic that was asked.)
edit on 8-2-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

So let me try this with a fresh start.

I am suspicious of a lot of politicians, including Barack Obama. IMO, his place of birth is in question. I question it because he had been described as 'born in Kenya' by an American newspaper while he was running for the US Senate in Illinois.

Can you please provide that article?

Maybe this seems like a silly sticking point but you did write it for a reason. In fact you state it is a reason for how you feel. I think that is important. You say you are skeptical of politicians. I am as well and feel that you certainly should be. You specifically cite this article as a reason to doubt Obama about this particular issue.

I believe that about 99% of all birthers decided to glom onto this idea because they liked how it sounded before they even took one second to think about how realistic the entire story really was. I believe they are so convinced that just believing this will somehow magically do something for them that no matter what facts come out, no matter what falsehoods they realize they have fallen for, no matter what new thing about birth certificates in other states that they learn, no matter what they are goin to continue to believe this. I believe it is an irrational issue based on irrational thinking.

So given that, I am curious where this article is. I am curious if you found out that this reason you have for being suspicious of this, would that impact your skepticism of this man on this one issue at all. I will not prejudge you about this but I will make a prediction based on what other birthers have been doing so far. Finding out that what you cite as a reason is bunk will only encourage you to find a different reason to hold up as a badge for that same level of skepticism. That confuses me. Help me out.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join