It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Believe I Have Supporting Evidence That We Aren't Real

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
thats some good stuff. made me think outside of the box and i do love that, as for the animals.
how would they be able to sense things faster? as for the black hole wouldn't our perception of the galaxy contradict that? i mean the fact we can see nebula's so far away so long ago within minutes of us entering the black hole everything would be lost?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
A theory, an idea, etc :

We aren't real.

"Proof"

Real implies duality of real and unreal, and duality is an illusion.

Think of life and death, man and woman, day and night. If you take away life, man or day, the others can't be what they are because they depend on their opposites to be defined. None of those things can exist (existence and non-existence are opposites, we don't "exist".) by themselves, which means we're all dependant on other things, and opposites are only half of the whole.

So we're real and unreal, man and woman, day and night, life and death, but at the same time we're none of those things, because they're words, definitions, concepts, illusions, etc.

We're not real, we're not unreal, or both, or none, we're beyond definition.

What we usually think we are, and the 'reality' we've created, are the things that stand between ourselves and the truth.
edit on 25-1-2011 by ZoneHacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Does anyone know anything about 13 angels?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Your not the first to mention this, for years my great grandmother said the same thing to me, that all of this is an illusion and we are being tested.

An infinite number of universes, an infinite number of failures, however even in infinity unlikely patterns are bound to emerge, such as one that wasn't a failure.

You understand your nature of being, you then can do anything, we all have the potenional because we are all the same being, merely at different stages of consciencness.

What is the opposite of existence? Nothing, absolutely nothing. You cannot comprehend it, unless you become it.

All is nothing, and we are one.

Perhaps we relive this existence until we learn, this is my last life, I have lived countless others before me, different views, beliefs opinions and morals. But none of it matters, just be happy for the time you are given, for it has been done for a purpose.

I am a natural skeptic, even when it comes to the reality of life. It isn't logical, the natural state of the universe, is nonexistence. However seeing as we are here, i am very grateful for the expirance.

I hope you all feel the same and enjoy your "lives" too, a time will come when we all understand.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by xM0J0xJ0J0x

Lol 13 is my birthdate and my lucky number

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
If you don't think you can see anything when you close your eyes you've never tried '___'. You don't need light to see. "Seeing" is a chemical reaction. The act of observing isn't just limited to your eyeballs. A blind man can observe just as well as anyone else.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

No way! But ya that 13 angels thing is buggin' me, not sure what to think of it.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
so if we aren't real, then this computer isn't real, therefore i can smack my head with it and i will not feel any pain.
thanks for the heads up, but i'll continue on living being real and save myself a concussion.

But you believe the computer and your head to be real, and the pain. But what if you deeply knew that your head and the computer only combined to give the effects of pain when you hit them together hard enough because you were allowing them to? Would it still hurt when you smacked your head?

(please don't go trying it, just saying!)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Very cool topic! S&F

Black Hole
Dimensional Matrix
Light and spectrum being the key to our human life experience

"Light"

It is something that up until now, in terms of speed we cannot conquer, which in turn holds us here to this direct local reality. Our boundary

In the dark - eyes closed as you have said, our minds produce the light when we dream, so the effects of that dream are as real as when we are conscious.

A change in dimensional light might be less limiting for other beings within their direct local dimensional reality. Perhaps they have achieved the understanding of what it means and does, and have even found a way to break the boundary and cross dimensions or space time.

Perhaps one of those beings are familiar? The Greys
Their skin is always gray or whitish/pink and pale, which means they are not effected by ultraviolet radiation in their pigmentation, if they have any. So to me it says the light source from where they evolved could be very different without that type of spectrum (ultraviolet) effect .

Yet the eyes are very large and have a reflective black quality, this tells me that their light source is extremely bright, so their eyes have evolved to shield, perhaps even giving them a wide spectrum vision. However I don't know if these are lenses they have designed (like contacts), or are these lenses a developed evolutionary result and biological in nature. Maybe they see way more of a spectrum than we could ever imagine or conceive.

If they developed and evolved millions of years ago, then this is possible. With breaking the time/space boundary, their planet and system could have been constructed at the same time of universal conception - but if they are from an outer area - the time space boundary allows them to "pop" across into different stages of our progress/evolution.

I won't even get into the manipulation of our DNA - because that is messing with our whole evolutionary program and our dimensional reality which goes way down the rabbit hole. But - I admit there is something there. You can feel it - in coincidence, precognition - right place right time.

Too many issues that "scream" we helped you along to speed your progress. Are we special - or maybe they trying to prevent us from our own primal instinct to kill each other before it is too late? Again, because they have already seen where we are headed.

When theirs and other craft are seen, they are always a very bright and pure type of light. So much so that most everyone that can see them, know that they are seeing something very different and out of place. The people that have claimed to have been taken say they are hit by a bright beam of light, they feel paralyzed and are drawn into the craft by a bright beam of, again - light.

Livestock have been seen being raised to craft in these bright concentrated beams.

Yet, daytime sighting are rare. again, perhaps it is their light source that makes them cloaked or keeps them in a dimensional shift to remain unseen in some way. That somehow, they can glide between dimensions simply by knowing how to manipulate our light spectrum.

This has really got me thinking. Now I will be up all night! But somewhere within these statements and thoughts, lies another very specific key.

I know that there are other beings that observe, collect, study, guide, manipulate and take advantage of our very noisy yet infant planet - I have witnessed them. There are claims that there are many different beings from different corners of the galaxy and/or dimensions.

But they have all conquered their obvious time/space - dimensional/light boundaries. Unless they can project themselves here, much like a dream - but into our local reality allowing them to interact with our planet.

Perhaps the black hole theory isn't so far out there. Maybe they have found a way to use the distortion and energy to "pop" right in. Allowing them to observe our progress - or worse - to monitor our very destructive tools and weaponry - that in many terms (beyond what we know - and what do we really know) could directly effect their reality/dimension.

Effect every dimensional sector within the range of our direct area of universal time space. Again - sightings increased "big time" after the first detonation of an atomic bomb.

Since then they have been warning us - and buzzing around our nuclear facilities (documented and accounted by direct high level military personnel stationed at those high level security sights).

OK - my mind is melting. Thanks again for the post.
edit on 25-1-2011 by arizonascott because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I think quantum entanglement in time and space is proof enough that things are most certainly not as they appear to be.

Nassim Haremein has a lot of good information about the possibility that our universe is in fact inside of a black hole or on the event horizon of it.

I've heard that when they were trying to find smaller and smaller sub-atomic particles in atom smashers they got to a point where there's just pixels that make up the subatomic particles that make up the atoms that make up the material world. I don't have a source but it seemed credible at the time.

Steven Hawkings universe in a nutshell book talked about the 11 dimensions that make up space-time, It's really tough for us to understand the big picture of how everything fits together because we have so very little understanding of these extra dimensions. We can barely make sense of the 4th dimension let alone the 11th. What we as human beings experience is just a tiny fraction of a fraction of a percent of the whole of reality. Add to that the fact that we interpret that world through the filter of our preconceptions. Just consider how two people can see the same event and have totally different ideas of what happened. Reality is totally subjective and we only just barely understand each other by clinging to social norms. Ask a nut in the loony bin why he is totally convinced that he is napoleon, and his doctors are his lieutenants. To him it's a totally convincing reality but to us, that guys a loon!

Everything we see, touch, taste, hear or smell is really just signals in the brain. the reality you perceive exists in the back of your brain. The world you experience is a copy. We make an internal copy of the external world. Whose to say anything is real. You can plug a brain into a computer matrix style and feed stimulus to it and trick it into experiencing the virtual world as reality even though its just a brain in a jar for the example. Whose to say the brain is even real. Scientists are talking about reverse engineering the human brain so that people could exist as totally digital beings and thereby surpassing the limitations of a biological human body but maintaining the person, the core of the individual. Maybe, like in the matrix, were just living in a simulator in the far future.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
OK so how do you incorporate the feeling of pain or any other feeling into the equation? Surly I have felt the pain of my appendix bursting and toothache pain how do those things fit into a hologram? Unless I am confused and what you mean is what we see is a hologram and what we feel is real and the actual location of our bodies differs than that of the hologram? Really I am trying to grasp this help me out a little here..

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifer201
Aghhh headache ! please dumb it down. and forget the videos lets here it in your own words. i need a summary!

It's far from being the longest post I ever seen here... actually you will find tons of incoherent posts that last for pages on this board. But that one does make sense.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

Actually Mizzijr, the best clues about the non-existent character of this existence is not exactly dreams, but rather these "dream within dream" experiences, which are for real. When you wake up within a dream, you get this impression of being back to a "more real" reality, that then proves to be another illusion. It gets to the notion that we actually DO live these other planes of existence, and some of our dreams are actually our temporary awareness of these. I'm referring to these very immersive dreams where the dream world seems to be almost as real as here.

The other phenomenon is déjà-vu, which feel like two planes of reality being superposed one on the other, and that could be an indication that other dimensions are being generated, or perhaps they "reach" together, for a very short time. There are of course other theories to explain this phenomenon, but this one is to consider seriously.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by jaynkeel

A nervous system is an electrical impulse - if our projected dimension is dominated by a certain electrical frequency, why wouldn't it effect us or warn us of damage to our personal projection experience. To learn and advance with an understanding that the damage done from that pain experience can effect or direct outcome in the duration of our current state.

We really know nothing about anything. How far into the sea have we gone? We find new unknown biological species all over the world almost daily. We see many species evolve and adapt in a very short period of time.

Fish for instance - have been documented by some to have absolutely "no" pain center. You can cut their heads off and they feel nothing. Why?

Are they designed that way to be a beast of burden - placed here or developed in our local dimensional state to be nothing more than protein or food source?

Yet migration of many animals are specifically designed and programmed - an electrical biological GPS using our magnetic earth to go where they have always gone and repeat it year after year without variance. That is, unless there is a variance of the earths magnetic field. Whales end up on beaches, birds wind up in wrong areas and many other instances of migration disturbance.

It could just be a magnetic pocket flux that forces this to happen. It could be a new sonar or frequency disturbance that blinds them from seeing the correct migration path.

So it isn't just one thing.

It is many - electric, magnetic, frequency and the list goes on and on!

It is a natural balance of these things that keeps everything dimensionally intact. With all our technological changes and just the normal changes in earth cycles have unbalanced our state.

I feel pain because I am alive electrically, dimensionally and because it is built into our current conscious evolutionary state to protect our personal existence and to learn what to avoid to continue.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Hmm... okay, I'll bite. Existence to me is tied in with reality. If you're real, then you exist... if you exist then you're real. Based on this(in my opinion), a simple quote from a very smart man can say it better than any of us can in a few words;

"Cogito ergo sum" ( I think therefore I am).

- Descartes

The mere fact that we ponder whether we're real or not tells us we exist. We think, therefore we are.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BrawleR

I agree and love the quote. Having said that remember to differentiate between thought (use of words and symbols) and experience (pain, pleasure, neutrality), I experience therefore I am. Be well.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by arizonascott

There are mollusks (Quahog clams) alive today that were born before the first English colony was settled, over 400 years ago & some fish (Koi) that live over 200 years.

I find this to be quite humbling.

Compared to the mighty clam... we are nothing. We don't deserve to question reality. We should all worship Quahog clams & their mighty priests, Koi fish.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

That's wierd, cause I always thought I was the Clone. But I then checked the number of dots under my right eyelid and there weren't any, so I'm the Original. That's a relief.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

"I know this: if life is an illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and am content." - Conan the Barbarian (Robert E. Howard)
edit on 25-1-2011 by PieKeeper because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join