It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO ~ Oil Spill Commission Final Report: Catfish Responds

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Oil Spill Commission Final Report: Catfish Responds

mobilebroadcastnews.com

VIDEO ~ This is the highlight of the public response to the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill Commission's final report. January 12th 2 members of the commission, after presenting their findings to the president, revealed their conclusions directly to some of those affected by the disaster.

A longer edit of the Oil Spill Commissions findings will be available tomorrow.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.oilspillcommission.gov
edit on 24-1-2011 by FluxRostrum because: adding a direct embed of YouTube video

edit on 24-1-2011 by FluxRostrum because: Add the word VIDEO to the title.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Fisherman who worked clean up of the Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill goes off on the Oil Commissions Final Report, claims a governmental conspiracy to kill the people of the deep bayou.

The commission's final report seems to be very critical of the response but overs little in specific achievable changes that can make the results different next time.

mobilebroadcastnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by FluxRostrum

That guy does an amazing job of showing his anger while still speaking relatively calmly.

I tried to search for video the earlier part that he's responding to, where they presented the findings, but haven't found it yet. So without having seen that I'm not sure what specifically he's referring to saying the commission is part of the conspiracy.

I'm kind of hoping there won't be a "next time" anytime soon, or at least not within the current generation. Maybe it will happen again in 30 years after everyone has forgotten about this incident.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I can only imagine what sort of emotions are coursing through that fisherman as he spoke. Trade off of life for cash...BP really needs to step up and take care of these people.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Here the video of the Commission's finding that got Catfish so riled up
mobilebroadcastnews.com...

edit on 27-1-2011 by FluxRostrum because: I forgot I could embed the video

top topics

join