It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there any bartering masters on here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I've heard some stories, where a guy would start with a pen and keep trading up until he ended up with a house and stuff like that.
I just saw this video, and it made me want to give it a shot

Has anyone done anything like this on here?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
You know, bartering will be very important in the coming years...

It's a good idea to practice. Scouting garage sales for something to Fleabay is fun sometimes.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Wow I wouldn’t know where to begin. I’m the one who normally gets ripped off.
And there is no way id let my husband do it. He is way bad

He went to the auctions last year, he came home all excited telling me he got a new stereo for our teenage daughter .
I was throwing questions at him left right and canter, does it have an ipod dock?, does it have a usb port? Is it programmable? Will it turn itself off? What brand is it? Who much did it cost? And so forth.

The next day he went to pick it up. Well I have never laughed so much in my life, well except for the time I pulled back the sheets and sprayed his bear butt with glen20 after he stunk up the bedroom.

Well in he walked heaving and screaming for everyone to get out his way as he lugged this huge Akai stereo from the 1990’s. I’ll tell you, I almost wet myself from laughing.
And he got it for an unbelievable price of $100.00

My daughter was like mum why is it so big?, my reply was, well honey they had to fit all that technology in somehow.
OMG that poor kid, she was so devastated, I then had to explain to her about the big cd player that was plopped right on top.
It’s now shoved out in the shed where it has sat for the last year.

edit on 24/1/11 by Whateva69 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join