It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii official now swears: No Obama birth certificate

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
This was posted a few pages back:

* If one parent is a US citizen and the other parent is a US national, the child is a citizen if the US citizen parent has lived in the US for a continuous period of at least one year prior to the child's birth
* If one parent is a US citizen and the other parent is not, the child is a citizen if
the US citizen parent has been "physically present" in the US before the child's birth for a total period of at least five years, and at least two of those five years were after the US citizen parent's fourteenth birthday.

OK, if that is true (and I believe it is) then the easiest way might be to prove just who and where the mother and father were at Obama's conception would be passport records. If Obama senior was not in the country at least 9 months before the birth or his mother was out of the country for the conception, then neither party was in the US for the prerequisite 1 or 5 years that is required under law! Don't need a birth certificate to check this as Passport records of who and when you cross our borders in either direction, legally, are kept indefinitely! Also I believe that this is a 'Public Record'!

Zindo
edit on 1/26/2011 by ZindoDoone because: spelling

edit on 1/26/2011 by ZindoDoone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
The deeper issue here lays not with the current President B. Obama..

The deeper issue is - who had propped him up onto the highest office of the nation, if not the world?

He could NOT had done it alone.

NEVER, EVER let his accomplices go free. They too have a bigger responisibility to bear, to answer and account to the American People, if the not the rest of the world who by fiat accepted his lead in world affairs.

May he be truly who he is, an american born and bred, and spare the nation of further tragic pain...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
If Obama senior was not in the country at least 9 months before the birth or his mother was out of the country for the conception, then neither party was in the US for the prerequisite 1 or 5 years that is required under law! Don't need a birth certificate to check this as Passport records of who and when you cross our borders in either direction, legally, are kept indefinitely! Also I believe that this is a 'Public Record'!
They finally released some of his mothers passport documentation but not the records needed which they claim are "missing". How convenient is it that just the records needed are missing?

Some of Stanley Ann (Dunham) Obama Soetoro's Passport Application Records Are Released

The passport services official says in the cover letter that the some earlier passport application records noted in subsequent filings could not be found. Any possible 1960/1961 passport application paper work information that has been postulated by researchers studying Obama's early life narrative is missing from this released information. The link to a passport application in the early 60s would be to see the passport application filed in 1965. The application paper work for a known passport issued on July 19, 1965 is missing. How convenient that key pieces of information about Obama and his family's early life always turns up missing! This reminds me of the two missing pages in the Stanley Ann and Lolo Soetoro divorce file.

We have a lot more questions, than answers. He should just release the darn certificate already.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

I notice that they don't mention where 'Pappy' was in those documents! Nor, does it seem, that any exist that show him crossing our borders either before or after Barry-Barrack-Sotero-Obama was conceived. Wonder where that informational poof is!

Zindo

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

If getting someone to go get it is a problem, I will gladly volunteer to go

I don't really understand why going to get it would be a problem, its not like they are lacking money or transportation. They can fly someone privately at a moment's notice.

The whole thing is absolutely ridiculous, there is no reason (other than him not being a citizen) that they shouldn't be able to provide the document. I can't believe this is being allowed to go on. So messed up.......

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

I notice that they don't mention where 'Pappy' was in those documents! Nor, does it seem, that any exist that show him crossing our borders either before or after Barry-Barrack-Sotero-Obama was conceived.
Does the location of his father matter?

The reason his mother matters so much is for several reasons, primarily where was she when she gave birth, was she doing any traveling about that time, etc?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I have to admit this whole thing is strange and Drudge is really on this story now. He's the one who broke the Lewinsky story. WND has been doing a lot of work on this also. These are basic, common sense questions. A President should be able to show that he/she was born in the United States.

I wasn't even thinking about this issue until the Governor of Hawaii went on a crusade to find the birth certificate and came up empty. Didn't some female in charge of health records say she saw the birth certificate? Was she lying to protect Obama? Strange, I just saw this video on you tube:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
I don't really understand why going to get it would be a problem, its not like they are lacking money or transportation.
I agree.

The travel expenses seem tiny compared to the $2.6 million he's paid his legal firm.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Does it really matter at this point?
He is a bum and needs to be bounced out of office 2014.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
Didn't some female in charge of health records say she saw the birth certificate? Was she lying to protect Obama? Strange, I just saw this video on you tube:

www.youtube.com...
Yes if that video is true, then Fukino lied, but I have no idea if it's true or not.

Whether it's true or not, it doesn't make much sense to me that Fukino should be the only person on the planet to see this elusive birth certificate. Obama should at least give permission to Hawaii officials to let factcheck go in and take a look at the "original birth certificate" that Fukino referred to, like they did with his certification of live birth (COLB) here: www.factcheck.org...

The document is a "certification of birth," also known as a short-form birth certificate. The long form is drawn up by the hospital and includes additional information such as birth weight and parents' hometowns. The short form is printed by the state and draws from a database with fewer details.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by macman

2012. Sorry about that.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arbitrageur

I notice that they don't mention where 'Pappy' was in those documents! Nor, does it seem, that any exist that show him crossing our borders either before or after Barry-Barrack-Sotero-Obama was conceived.
Does the location of his father matter?

The reason his mother matters so much is for several reasons, primarily where was she when she gave birth, was she doing any traveling about that time, etc?

Actually yes it does matter. Read my above post on continuously being in the US. If she was traveling then she wasn't in the US for the requisite year before his birth. Was he here to conceive the child with her? If he was, then he was conceived here and then most likely born here and that would settle the question. If not, it might prove that he wasn't born here either if thee is a link to both of them being out of the country during the birth because supposedly he was present at his birth where ever that may have been.

Zindo
edit on 1/27/2011 by ZindoDoone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

2012. Sorry about that.

How about 2011?

Or is that what you meant?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Billmeister

So you are saying you can't get your original birth certificate, which birthers are demanding from Obama?
edit on 27-1-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
But but..

gawker.com...

You will soon be able to get your own for 100 dolla!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
The story keeps getting deeper with Obama.

With websites like WND, anything will lead you to figure Obama is a ghost.

Obama''s own words are enough to stir doubt in any rational mind which is why this issue is so controversial. Read his auto bio and compare it to his later statements in speeches and interviews. Look at the information in newspaper articles and interviews with him long before he was president or Senator. Study some statements made by Michelle regarding Obama's mother. This cover up is deeper than a simple citizenship issue.

Step back to 2009

The comment, by Obama himself at a 2009 international meeting, suggested he was born seven months earlier than when his official story has claimed all along.

Freudian slip, misstatement or the truth leaking out?

It was in April 19, 2009, at a press conference Obama gave at the Port of Spain in Trinidad and Tobago, Obama responded to an hour-long diatribe that had been delivered by Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega at the meeting the day before, and Obama suggested he was born in January 1961, three months before the Bay of Pigs invasion.

This is what Obama said ""I'm grateful President Ortega did not blame me for things that happened when I was three months old."

Read more: Questions raised over Obama birth date www.wnd.com...

Why don't you try to think objectively for once and actually research on both sides. Watch the video below:

The comment you speak of comes at 3:00 - 3:10

You notice people laughing? It was a joke, Obama was not refering to his actual lifetime. He was refering to a previous speech made by President Ortega from Nicaragua where he and Cuban leader Raoul incorrectly referenced Obama as being 3 months old at the time, so maybe you should be suspicious of Nicaraguan president Ortega? I don't know:

PORT OF SPAIN, TRINIDAD -- "To move forward, we cannot let ourselves be prisoners of past disagreements," President Obama said to the Summit of the Americas this evening. "I'm very grateful that President Ortega did not blame me for things that happened when I was 3 months old."

Mr. Obama was referring to the 52-minute airing of grievances by Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega, which ran through decades of what he saw as American imperialism. When discussing the Bay of Pigs invasion, which was launched 48 years ago, Mr. Ortega said he didn't blame Mr. Obama for it, since according to Cuban President Raoul Castro, the invasion happened when Barack Obama was 3-and-a-half months old at the time.

blogs.abcnews.com...

And yes, I am well aware WND added the comment below:
Freudian slip, misstatement or the truth leaking out?

After all, they know full well what they were implying, and you know full well what you are trying to claim here.

Maybe Obama simply is not smart he thinks he is

Now that sounds personal and bitter coming from you. So what? Did Obama get under your skin or something?

from the article

If Obama had been born in January 1961, that would have given his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, some seven months to recover from the birth of baby Barack Obama Jr. before she travelled from Hawaii to the mainland to attend college.

As WND has reported, the documentary evidence shows that within three weeks of Aug. 4, 1961, Ann Dunham was in Seattle with the infant Barack Obama Jr. Dunham enrolled at the University of Washington in extension courses beginning Aug. 19, 1961, and she remained in Seattle attending the University of Washington, returning to Hawaii only after Barack Obama Sr. left Hawaii in 1962 to attend graduate school at Harvard University.

I have researched the information regarding Ann Dunham and it is documented and has yet to be refuted.

So birthers insist upon the idea that the 18year old 7 month pregnant Stanley Dunham managed to hitch what would have been a week long plane ride in those days to Kenya and back with infant Obama (somehow she afforded the ticket and was allowed on the plane)... but the idea of her travelling from Hawaii to Seattle 3 weeks after Obama is just so unrealistic to WND reporters and yourself? That is circular logic for you.

Really now, lies and speculations can never stay straight for long
edit on 27-1-2011 by Southern Guardian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CHEDwick

You state you served in the military? Then you tool an oath, to protect and defend the Constitution. If he's not a natural born citizen, he's in office in violation of the Constitution, so keep your word and demand he proves he's eligible. I know that oath; I took it many years back, and that's one of the main reasons I want him to put the documents where his mouth is.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by Billmeister
Being from Canada, I have been following this debate from afar, and quite honestly am not sure quite what to make of it.

BUT, if you ask me for my birth certificate, I can go get an official copy within the week,

You mean you still have your original birth certificate from birth?

I have copies for my kids, from the hospital. Official ones as well, with the seal. I know what hospital I was born in, too, even the name of the doctor, and that was a long time ago. They can't even tell us what hospital Barry Soetero was born in. Or was that Barak Obama? Or Barack Obama? What SSN for each name, I wonder.....

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

For a good review of the difference between a citizen and a natural born citizen, check this article:

"US Citizen" and "Natural Born Citizen" are not interchangable

Part of the problem is, many assume that if he's a citizen at all, that means he's eligible, and that simply isn't true.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

Didn't happen to download the video, did you? It's been removed "by the user", the message claims. I have looked all over for that thing, and can't locate it anywhere. Seems to have vanished, along with many other stories, etc, about the current POTUS.....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join