It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii official now swears: No Obama birth certificate

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Game-changer! Arizona to pass 2012 eligibility law
Obama will have to produce birth certificate to run again

Read more: Game-changer! Arizona to pass 2012 eligibility law www.wnd.com...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Game-changer! Arizona to pass 2012 eligibility law
Obama will have to produce birth certificate to run again

Read more: Game-changer! Arizona to pass 2012 eligibility law www.wnd.com...

Awwwe dagnabbit! So close again. They are going to have to accept that short form posted online.
Better read it yourself. This "proposal" is so full of holes that it will go nowhere and the best they can resort to is accepting all legal BCs as proof. How do you suppose that is going to work out when the birthers find out what one actually is?
edit on 25-1-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

AWWW sin, plz bring a long form to the table as your AD HOMINEM's are less than inpressing, and i want to see proof of obama's citizenship until then, every thing is speculation right

proof, proof, proof

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

This thread is not about my birth certificate. This thread is about a BS claim that has already been debunked. Have any new information on that? No? Do not stalk me. It is not as flattering as your neighbor's dog says it is.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
Theres no way Americans would have put up with this imposter of a president a generation ago. Stand up and fight America time is running out!

Yeah, that's true. But it wouldn't have been due to anything regarding his birth certificate; it'd be due to the lack of a rope connecting him to a tree.

Huh.

Guess things don't change all that much 'round these parts

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Guess things don't change all that much 'round these parts

We are most definitely not living in the same America that we were a generation ago. To say so is the equivalent (IMO) of peeing on Dr. MLK Jr's grave.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian

Originally posted by Billmeister
Being from Canada, I have been following this debate from afar, and quite honestly am not sure quite what to make of it.

BUT, if you ask me for my birth certificate, I can go get an official copy within the week,

You mean you still have your original birth certificate from birth?

Um, no.

If you reread what I wrote, which you quoted above, I stated: (bold added for additional clarity)

BUT, if you ask me for my birth certificate, I can go get an official copy within the week,

the Billmeister

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
The story keeps getting deeper with Obama. I don't doubt his citizenship status because if that was the only issue with the BC he would have revealed it long ago to prove that he was born somewhere on US soil.

Obama''s own words are enough to stir doubt in any rational mind which is why this issue is so controversial. Read his auto bio and compare it to his later statements in speeches and interviews. Look at the information in newspaper articles and interviews with him long before he was president or Senator. Study some statements made by Michelle regarding Obama's mother. This cover up is deeper than a simple citizenship issue.

Step back to 2009

The comment, by Obama himself at a 2009 international meeting, suggested he was born seven months earlier than when his official story has claimed all along.

Freudian slip, misstatement or the truth leaking out?

It was in April 19, 2009, at a press conference Obama gave at the Port of Spain in Trinidad and Tobago, Obama responded to an hour-long diatribe that had been delivered by Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega at the meeting the day before, and Obama suggested he was born in January 1961, three months before the Bay of Pigs invasion.

This is what Obama said ""I'm grateful President Ortega did not blame me for things that happened when I was three months old."

Read more: Questions raised over Obama birth date www.wnd.com...

A 7 month slip of the tongue is rather grand. Maybe Obama simply is not smart he thinks he is and got the dates confused. It merely begs the question and raises suspicion.

Other oddities
Obama's mother was registered for the Fall 1961 semester at the University of Washington. A semester that began only weeks after Obama's birth.

Michelle said that Obama's mother "was very young and very single when she had him"

from the article

If Obama had been born in January 1961, that would have given his mother, Stanley Ann Dunham, some seven months to recover from the birth of baby Barack Obama Jr. before she travelled from Hawaii to the mainland to attend college.

As WND has reported, the documentary evidence shows that within three weeks of Aug. 4, 1961, Ann Dunham was in Seattle with the infant Barack Obama Jr. Dunham enrolled at the University of Washington in extension courses beginning Aug. 19, 1961, and she remained in Seattle attending the University of Washington, returning to Hawaii only after Barack Obama Sr. left Hawaii in 1962 to attend graduate school at Harvard University.

I have researched the information regarding Ann Dunham and it is documented and has yet to be refuted.

The cover up involves the timeline of Ann Dunham's life and actions as a teenager. If the truth is ever revealed it will shatter the credibility and the nativity story of Obama. Simple.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
If he can't or won't produce a legitamate birth certificate, he should either be impeached or tried as a traitor and be made to face the consequences.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Other oddities
Obama's mother was registered for the Fall 1961 semester at the University of Washington. A semester that began only weeks after Obama's birth.

I went back to school when my youngest son was 11 days old, if he would not have been a few weeks early I would have been back within days. The recovery is said to be 6 weeks but honestly you get back to normal pretty quickly. I know a few other girls that went right back to school as well. I think it is totally plausible, especially if she was young, to get right back into routine.

There has to be something to this. I hope the truth comes out.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ericsnow
Posted: January 24, 2011
8:48 pm Eastern

Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi'olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

www.wnd.com...

Awesome day! Jesse Ventura suing the TSA and now this. Do you guys think the truth about his place of birth will come out during or after his presidency is up? Or will it remain a mystery?

Ah, ha ha ha ha... ho ho... he he he.... People should have figured this out at the beginning when Obama refused to produce his supposed birth certificate. But they wanted dearly to love the first 'black' President. It was all Kum-by-ah. When he's done destroying America from within, then they'll admit they were all wrong about this Kenyan.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn

Originally posted by jibeho

Other oddities

I went back to school when my youngest son was 11 days old, if he would not have been a few weeks early I would have been back within days. The recovery is said to be 6 weeks but honestly you get back to normal pretty quickly. I know a few other girls that went right back to school as well. I think it is totally plausible, especially if she was young, to get right back into routine.

There has to be something to this. I hope the truth comes out.

Good for you! Certainly not an easy task for any new mom. For Obama's mom to do this she would have either left her newborn behind in Hawaii or traveled with him to Washington. Some of her friends have said that they babysat for her. This whole notion contradicts the official story though.

Something is certainly up. In documented and verified letters written by Obama Sr.to friends and family during this time period he never mentioned Ann or baby Obama. The only reference to a wife was to the one that he left behind in Africa. Even his address on the letters does not match any other known address for him or Ann.

www.wnd.com...

Plenty of discrepancies...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Recently, my wife had to get another drivers license. She showed them (DMV) her short-form birth certificate.
They did not issue her a drivers license because that was not a "legal" document. She had to go to the town where she was born and get a certified copy of the long form.

Obama had to show his when he got his drivers license, didn't he? So, where is it?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Not a verbatim quote, but if you watched the last 5 or so minutes of the SOTU speech Barry did make an interesting statement (veiled confession perhaps?) I assume you can find on youtube.

He said essentially it doesn't matter where you come from, in the US you can achieve great things, even become president and that why I'm here today.

What caught my attention was he did not say what background you come from but "where you come from". As everything is spoon fed from the teleprompter he may not have realized he said it until it was said though.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

It was rough, I won't lie. I also finished out that semester with a kid in the throes of the terrible twos and an extremely colicky baby. I ended the semester with A's in both Algebra 2 and A&P 2
I have no idea how I ever made it!

Back on topic:

Why has he not been booted out of office yet?! Its not that hard to get your birth certificate. I was born in AZ (was in Ohio at the time) and obtained mine without a social security card and without an ID. I had lost them both and needed my birth certificate to get a new license. All I had to do was write a letter confirming the information (parents names, place of birth, ssn, etc) and send them 25 bucks, it arrived in the mail a few weeks later. I don't understand what his problem is. Especially since he is the president. The office should be falling all over themselves to provide the document to the POTUS. Huge red flag there.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
Its not that hard to get your birth certificate. I was born in AZ (was in Ohio at the time) and obtained mine without a social security card and without an ID. I had lost them both and needed my birth certificate to get a new license. All I had to do was write a letter confirming the information (parents names, place of birth, ssn, etc) and send them 25 bucks, it arrived in the mail a few weeks later. I don't understand what his problem is. Especially since he is the president. The office should be falling all over themselves to provide the document to the POTUS. Huge red flag there.
Hawaii never offered to mail it to him, they basically said he'd need to send a representative of his to Hawaii in person for them to release it to the representative:

the.honoluluadvertiser.com...

Okubo said, "If someone from Obama's campaign gave us permission in person and presented some kind of verification that he or she was Obama's designee, we could release the vital record."
She didn't say whether she'd charge him a fee or not, but even if they waive the fee, someone might have to travel to Hawaii to get it so they'd have travel expenses, unless he already has someone on his campaign (for 2008 or now more relevantly, 2012) in Hawaii. Hawaii doesn't seem like such a bad place, maybe they could twist somebody's arm to go there to get it?

I don't see why some people are so adamant that he shouldn't release it. But as the other thread on an Arizona bill states, Arizona and other states are trying to pass legislation asking to see documentation for 2012 presidential candidates: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Maybe the states can get him to show it to them to get on the 2012 ballot, that remains to be seen.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Not all states require a birth-certificate to get a drivers license.

MY son just got his with only a letter head.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
reply to post by beezzer

Not all states require a birth-certificate to get a drivers license.

MY son just got his with only a letter head.

Wow. I didn't know that.
Thanks for the education.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I said it before and I'll say it again.

If Obama had a way to put this issue to rest once and for all, to quiet all of the doubters and haters and nay sayers, to once and for all prove his legitimacy and his very right to hold the position of president of the united states.....wouldn't he have done it by now?

All they have to do is produce that original long form birth certificate and this whole stupid annoyance of an issue evaporates and disappears instantly.

So where is it?

And dont give me the "it's noone else's business" or "why does it matter" speech, because it obviously does matter to many. And as leader of the free world I believe this would be the least this administration could do to put to bed some of the distrust and suspicion surrounding this man, Barry Sotero.

Simple.......if the document is produced he is hands down our president and nothing else will ever be made of it. If it isnt then he lied to get into office and he and many of the Democrat party officials will be enjoying a nice long stay in Leavenworth for defrauding the American people.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join