It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii official now swears: No Obama birth certificate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The 7-11 doesn't have his Birth Certificate either. Neither does Sears, the dog pound or the bank. NONE of these places has Barack Obama's birth certificate!

Hospitals don't maintain vital records. The state health dept does.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
OP, Pa lease! Where he was born has nothing to do with his ability to lead us. This is not important at this point.
The Dick and Bush got away with major war crimes. This would be nothing comparatively. I could care less if he was born in a ditch in Haiti. That and you know he will not be impeached due to this.
Also, STUPID rules will be broken. Get used to it.

Rise above this man.

You know Obama is better than you, so sit the " " down, and show your president the respect he deserves.
I would take your stars if it where allowed.

Sarah Palin > Birthers

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by CHEDwick

Ability to lead us? More like inability. The point being is his Presidency, unless his birth certificate somehow shows up, is unconstitutional. Maybe you don't care about your country, but some of us do. So do us all a favor and go back to sleep little sheep.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by apodictic

Ability to lead us? More like inability. The point being is his Presidency, unless his birth certificate somehow shows up, is unconstitutional. Maybe you don't care about your country, but some of us do. So do us all a favor and go back to sleep little sheep.

Ok, you want to call me a sheep? You wanna tell me I don't care about the country I served for In the military.
Why should I care? I'm raising a family in this country..thats why "namecaller"
Imma wipe your face in your words right here.

First off, You can waste all of our time caring about the significance of this mans birth location, however you know what?
It does not matter where he was born. He is an American, and is our leader. He is a patriot. Show some respect.
You know the constitution needs to be updated to keep up with the times.

Now I want to hear how he would be a better leader depending on where he was dropped out of his mama.
That does not matter and you know it.

Do us ALL a favor, and show your logic.
While we are calling names, let me just point and you and laugh when I say "Birther"

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Yes, and yes.

Unconstitutional until proven otherwise. Nuff said

PS, he has done nothing positive for this country. I will admit he's not as bad as Bush, but Obama is a liar, and just another political clown. Peaceeeee
edit on 25-1-2011 by apodictic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Yes, and yes.

Unconstitutional until proven otherwise. Nuff said

PS, he has done nothing positive for this country. I will admit he's not as bad as Bush, but Obama is a liar, and just another political clown.

So, this makes John and Sarah our new default leaders? Great, replace the most intelligent with the stupid.
He will not be going anywhere due to birthers, so what do you hope to achieve with your lies?

Here is where you will fail...right here, right now.
Can you prove that the constitution has been broken?
Now sit down birther, and don't call me names, cause I can make this very ugly for you.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHEDwick

First off, You can waste all of our time caring about the significance of this mans birth location, however you know what?
It does not matter where he was born. He is an American, and is our leader. He is a patriot. Show some respect.
You know the constitution needs to be updated to keep up with the time.

Do us ALL a favor, and show your logic.

1. Yes, it does matter. There is a law that the president needs to be a natural born citizen of the United States.
2. Yes, he is probably an American by birthright from his mother, but still not a natural born citizen.
3. Any man who does not put his hand over his heart during the national anthem or pledge of allegience I would not call an AMERICAN patriot. Sorry, not patriotic behaviour. Most reasonable people would not agree with you about that.
4. There is a process to updating the constitution. You change the rule first and THEN do what is legal and constitutional. To break the rules and then expect to change the constitution is what is a complete lack of respect.

The truth is out there..............it's in the form of a consular report of birth abroad in the embassy/consulate of Kenya..........................

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

You claim to care about your country yet you spit on the idea of the Constitution? You're pathetic. Hahaha. Make it ugly sir. I'd love to keep proving you wrong.

Can I prove it's unconstitutional? There's no birth certificate, how much more proof do you need?! You're a joke!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by kinnerarity

Wow finally someone sane.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

You claim to care about your country yet you spit on the idea of the Constitution? You're pathetic. Hahaha. Make it ugly sir. I'd love to keep proving you wrong.

Can I prove it's unconstitutional? There's no birth certificate, how much more proof do you need?! You're a joke!

Ok, you did fail to show me that the constitution has been broken.
How many past presidents BC's have you seen...really?

So, by your logic, we should not care how smart, or capable our leaders are, only where they fell out of mama.
Your logic is missing.

You may call me a joke, but I will be back to prove birthers are the joke.
You have no proof, only your claims.

You got all day to make some sense of it all.
The only spitting I'm doing here is on birthers, as I care a great deal about my country, and the capabilities of our leaders, rather than this total waste of time. Rules are fine, but common sense should override when needed.
Thing is, no birther can prove any law has been broken.

Proof of your problem will not surface, so go on and live.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Being from Canada, I have been following this debate from afar, and quite honestly am not sure quite what to make of it.

BUT, if you ask me for my birth certificate, I can go get an official copy within the week, and I even have a pocket-sized version in my wallet.

I, therefor, completely understand the viewpoint of "why not just show it?". I mean, it would put any and all allegations to rest wouldn't it?

If I recall correctly, I had to give a long form version to the passport office to get my first passport, so his can't be that far away can it?

Somewhat confused,
the Billmeister

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

So, by your logic, we should not care how smart, or capable our leaders are, only where they fell out of mama.
Your logic is missing.

my logic is exactly this:

There is a law that deals with where he fell out of his momma. It's a very specific law that deals with a very specific thing put there for a very specific reason by the founding fathers. IE.......control of our country by outside influences. A very good thing in my mind.

Applying the common law enforcement practice of investigating things for "reasonable suspicion" that a crime has been comitted. I think that any prudent person would have reasonable suspicion. I think you do as well. If you didn't you wouldn't make such statements as "the constitution needs to be updated".

The oath I swore was to uphold the Constitution of the United States - not how the constitution "oughtta be".

I think there if there was not something lurking in his background, he'd be happy to cough it up just to end the debate. Not like someones going to steal his id.......................................... The more they resist, the more likely that the birthers are right. I take a NEUTRAL stance on the issue.

And to answer another one of your points logically about other president's bc's - there was never any REASONABLE SUSPICION to warrant it's request.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

And you still fail to show that it's upheld.

Other president's certificates are on record and accessible. Google is your friend. Also, no other president's parents originated out of this country. Might I refer you to this post so you can understand what a NATURAL BORN CITIZEN is.

So, by your logic, we should not care how smart, or capable our leaders are, only where they fell out of mama. Your logic is missing.

Show me where I said that doesn't matter. Unfortunately, Obama is neither smart nor capable of anything, other than digging this country into a deeper hole.

I like how hypocritical you are when you make fun of "birthers" for not having any proof, yet there is no Obama birth certificate. The point is we are correct for the LACK OF PROOF. You Obama fan boys are the ones who need to start showing some proof.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
With this logic, most American should not trust their grandparents since they where not popped out in North America.

This helps make a good leader somehow, but are you suggesting that the act of being born in North America, makes you a better choice? This is why we don't lead the world. Closed minds, wasting time on useless crap.

With your lack of proof and accusations, I will join in the foolishness and call all birthers racist republicans.
How does that set with you?
Birther

This logic is old school BS and you all know it. Grow up, and let the country do the same.
I really could give a care where he was born.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   

With this logic, most American should not trust their grandparents since they where not popped out in North America.

...My grandparents were born here. And why shouldn't they trust them? They're citizens, just not natural born like the requirement to become President.

This helps make a good leader somehow, but are you suggesting that the act of being born in North America, makes you a better choice? This is why we don't lead the world. Closed minds, wasting time on useless crap.

We aren't meant to "lead the world." And I think it's pretty obvious what I'm suggesting. That he's not following the Constitution!

With your lack of proof and accusations, I will join in the foolishness and call all birthers racist republicans.
Birther

You further prove my point that you Obama fan boys always end up pulling the racist card when you have nothing left to say.

This logic is old school BS and you all know it. Grow up, and let the country do the same.

There ya go calling the Constitution BS again! Man you're patriotic.

lmao peace

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Birther

By no means better than someone born outside the US. Your argument is not with me. Your argument is with the written laws of the country you claim to love. Work to change the law if you so desire. I'm neither a birther, racist, or republican. If you want to vent names and fault on something, please direct it to the laws of the US. Reasonable suspicion isn't a concept of a closed mind. Where would we be if Sir Isaac Newton hadn't have had a reasonable suspicion of what caused the apple to fall from the tree? Where would we be if Columbus hadn't have had a reasonable suspicion that the world wasn't flat - which in his time would have made him a bit of a heretic, no?

Furthermore, can you cite another country that allows naturalized foreigners occupy the topmost position in their government?

Our founding fathers may have been old school, but as long as the law stands it isn't BS until someone changes it. Which other part of the constitution and laws of the US should we view as BS and ignore?

Names and venom constitute a fight my friend. This is a friendly debate.
edit on 25-1-2011 by kinnerarity because: added a little

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Obama has an unusual Yellow orange complexion.

What if he were an alien?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Schaden
B) There was a newspaper article announcing his birth ! His mother was already a citizen, therefore entitling him to US citizenship by jus sanguinis, so there is no motivation for the mother to try and plant the story in the Hawaii newspaper, establishing him as a natural born citizen. That is unless she knew when he was one day old that he would run for president one day and would need a cover story since he was born in Africa or whatever some crackpots believe. There is nothing to this conspiracy.

Actually I've seen people put birt announcements into the paper when there grand kids where born, the paper doesn't check. Heck my grandmother had a birth announcement put into her cities paper in the southern US, while my oldest was actually born in Alberta Canada. It basicly said "X was born on Y day and is the first great child of Z". She did it so she could send it to my wife and myself,

Not saying that this is the case with Obama but the idea that they would only plant a birth announcement so he could be a future president is laughable. They could have just as easily done it because they were proud to have a grandchild. (assuming his grand parents did it).

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Schaden

Again, that makes him a citizen, not a natural born citizen. Natural born is only inherited from the father.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join