It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hawaii official now swears: No Obama birth certificate

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Posted: January 24, 2011
8:48 pm Eastern

Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi'olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

www.wnd.com...

Awesome day! Jesse Ventura suing the TSA and now this. Do you guys think the truth about his place of birth will come out during or after his presidency is up? Or will it remain a mystery?

[Mod edit - include external source tags]
edit on 23/2/2011 by Sauron because: include external source tags

+11 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Reply to post by ericsnow

I have a feeling we will never know anything about this man. In office, or out of office. Its a blatent slap in the face to americans as a man who can not legally hold office wipes his rear with the constitution and destroys america.
I am not a birther, I am not an anti-birther. But I am a man getting tired of laws being shoved down our throats and this country being gutted from a man who refuses to prove he is eligible for office. I can print a short form birth certificate off my computer, so can anyone with the slightest computer literacy.

I truly hope the truth comes out, either so we can get the crook out of office, or just to end this argument. I read in another thread somewhere he will be ousted from office after 3.5 years, coinciding with something like the antichrist reign. I don't personally believe it, but I'm paying attention nonetheless.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I have a feeling we will never know anything about this man. In office, or out of office. Its a blatent slap in the face to americans as a man who can not legally hold office wipes his rear with the constitution and destroys america.
I am not a birther, I am not an anti-birther. But I am a man getting tired of laws being shoved down our throats and this country being gutted from a man who refuses to prove he is eligible for office. I can print a short form birth certificate off my computer, so can anyone with the slightest computer literacy.

I truly hope the truth comes out, either so we can get the crook out of office, or just to end this argument. I read in another thread somewhere he will be ousted from office after 3.5 years, coinciding with something like the antichrist reign. I don't personally believe it, but I'm paying attention nonetheless.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeetontheconspiracy

I read in another thread somewhere he will be ousted from office after 3.5 years, coinciding with something like the antichrist reign. I don't personally believe it, but I'm paying attention nonetheless.

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it." Aristotle

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
A birth certificate pretty much has to exist somewhere. BO has a record of birth. The big question is WHERE? The even bigger question is Why can't anyone find it?

I don' t think we will ever see it. I don't think he will be kicked out of office for it either.

It is my opinion that his records have been hidden/forged/or destroyed. No one else is obligated to share my opinion.

It is either a higher power in our own country that has helped make documents disappear, or a power in another country. If we could find that out, I think we would uncover a massive amount of corruption the likes of which we have never seen.

Again it's just my opinion and the feeling I get. I have no proof of BO being in the CIA, KGB, SPCA (kidding) or any other organization. I just think it's a tad weird that he doesn't just produce it and say nah, nah to those of us who believe he may not have one.

edit on 1/24/2011 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Former MA senator Philip Travis was my American National Government professor for the fall 2010 semester, and he told the whole class that Obama wasn't born in this country and his records are sealed until hes out of office so there's nothing anyone can do.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I must say that this has been very entertaining to watch. It just keeps getting deeper and deeper.
First its there then its not, but wait it is but we cant show it to you, no wait, it was here but its not any more, no wait thats wrong, it is here but we dont know where, but we have seen it and it does exist, trust us!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
like i have said several months back, kinda of hard to get a long form in Hawaii, when you where living in kenya
thus the justification of obamas mother still an illegal alien, lets see if the house and senate has any balls shall we

not holding my breath on this

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Surprised?
I was just telling the fairies that live in the hayloft of my unicorn barn about this and they told me to keep believing and not give up, and that soon something magical would happen,
all I needed to do was just believe.

Now here's a Barry that tells it like it is, and one I'll fully support

Cue the Birther / Certifer battle 3,2,1, go!
edit on 24-1-2011 by HappilyEverAfter because: to add

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ericsnow
Posted: January 24, 2011
8:48 pm Eastern

Former Hawaii elections clerk Tim Adams has signed an affidavit swearing he was told by his supervisors in Hawaii that no long-form, hospital-generated birth certificate existed for Barack Obama Jr. in Hawaii and that neither Queens Medical Center nor Kapi'olani Medical Center in Honolulu had any record of Obama having been born in their medical facilities.

www.wnd.com...

Awesome day! Jesse Ventura suing the TSA and now this. Do you guys think the truth about his place of birth will come out during or after his presidency is up? Or will it remain a mystery?

So a guy swears that somebody else told him that BO doesn't have a birth certificate and thats newsworthy? He is a former clerk who is spreading lies and rumors at work, im sure that has never happened before.

Let me guess, if palin was in office it would all be better right?

You have elected officials on record about his certificate being fine, a notice in the paper on the day of his birth. Move on, attack the man on real issues ( there should be more then enough to go around). If the guy was white this wouldn't have even came up.

Go get GW's long birth certificate. How about getting Clintons? You wont be able to, just like you wont get BO's.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Growing up i always admired Americans for their willingness uphold their beliefs, to come together and protest against what they deemed as a threat to their way of life as apposed to the Australian mindset of beer and football. Dont get me wrong i love beer and football too but as a whole Aussies just dont care too much about
the big issues and now it seems the US is going down the same path, too busy with the Dancing in the stars
or the golden globes. Theres no way Americans would have put up with this imposter of a president a generation ago. Stand up and fight America time is running out!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
as apposed to the Australian mindset of beer and football. Dont get me wrong i love beer and football too but as a whole Aussies just dont care too much about
the big issues and now it seems the US is going down the same path,

Now it seems ? Hate to break it to you but it's been on this path for a long time. American political consciousness peaked in the 1970's during Watergate and has been on a downward trajectory ever since.

BTW, I'm 99% sure Obama was born in Hawaii. I've yet to see anything remotely convincing to suggest otherwise.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Oh yeah i nearly forgot hes not only in imposter of a president hes also privately a muslim. Idont personally care what religion he is but when you have to hide the fact theres something seriously wrong!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ericsnow

Does it really matter? Bush Sr, Clinton, Bush Jr and now Obama (possibly the worst) have done so much damage to the US that it's beyond ridiculous, it's obscene. Let's say the truth comes out now or later and he gets charged with treason, convicted, yada yada, is it going to bring back the 12 trillion dollars or the $300t-$500t in derivatives? Is it going to give a mother back her kids because she couldn't provide for them because she couldn't find work? Is it going to fix your credit rating after you were tapped out after losing your job? Is it going to put families back together that were destroyed through divorce because of the financial stress? Is it going to bring back all those souls who suicided themselves in an effort to cash in on their insurance policies to save their families or simply killed themselves because they couldn't take any more rejection trying to find non-existent jobs that went offshore? Is it going to put the homeless back in their houses? Will finding out fix the problem?

NO

We already know there's a problem and we all need to concentrate on the problem, not the little Obama pinky finger of the hand behind the curtain. To fix this you have to realize that this ain't no democracy any more, and democracy always ends in some kind of dictatorship so we are well on our way. Democracy is a buzz word that the president's handlers use when the mean corporate fascism and the only way corporate fascism is enabled is through centralized banking and fractional reserve banking when the control of money is NOT in the governments hands.

BTW, the US has an advantage, it's not a democracy, it is a REPUBLIC allegedly operating under rule of law, use the law if you can, otherwise, use something else, it's all good.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Schaden

How can you be 99% sure of where ANYONE was born other than those close to you? Can you tell me where exactly i was born?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
How many times must this be said , I'll even use caps so that it can be understood,

OBAMA WAS BORN IN HAWAII IN AUG 1961 MAKING HIM A LEGAL, UNITED STATES CITIZEN BY BIRTHRIGHT THUS ENABLING HIM TO BE THE 44TH POTUS.

IT IS TRUE THAT HE DID LIVE IN KENYA AND INDONESIA BUT AS CERTAIN RULES STATE HIS MOTHER (HIS LEGAL GUARDIAN AND PARENT) NEVER RELINQUISHED EITHER HIS OR HER LEGAL CITIZENSHIP STATUS AS YOU CAN LIVE OUTSIDE OF THE NATION FOR 25 YEARS BUT AS LONG AS YOU DO NOT FILE SOMETHING CALLED A "CITIZENSHIP RELINQUISHMENT" FORM VIA THE US STATE DEPT. YOU RETAIN YOUR LEGAL CITIZENSHIP.

TROLL ALERT, TROLL ALERT, TROLL ALERT. GO AWAY BIRTHER!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Schaden

How can you be 99% sure of where ANYONE was born other than those close to you? Can you tell me where exactly i was born?

Well yes there are attending physicians, and nurses, and family members that are present during birth, I can guarantee you 100% without a shadow of a doubt where my children were born.

edit on 103131p://bMonday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

So which one were you?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Stormdancer777

So which one were you?

Well apparently there wasn't anyone there.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I find it interesting that people still focus on a birth certificate. It is immaterial that he may or may not have been born in HI or somewhere else. The fact remains that he held an Indonesian passport as an Indonesian citizen. Thus he is not eligible to hold the office being a foreign national. Barry Sorento AKA Barack Hussein Obama is an enigma, Barry Sorento AKA Barack Hussein Obama, went to Occidental College, under the name Barry Sorento, as a foreign exchange student form Indonesia caring an Indonesian passport. This disqualified him on the spot but never mind, it was Ok with the Senate, the House of Representatives and the SCOTUS.

What you have an impostor by the name of Barry Sorento posing as Barack Hussein Obama, if even the name Barry Sorento or Barack Hussein Obama is his correct name, in an office that he can not legally hold. Frankly it really does not matter as the CFR and Tri Lateral Commission will always get their man or woman into office despite the desires of the people. The people loose either direction as both parties are controlled by the CFR and Tri Lateral Commission.

Not to rain on the OP's parade but the birth certificate is a non-issue. However, it is still good to see that they are not letting the ball drop in that area also. Just another piece of the puzzle. Do I personally have anything against Obama, not at all. One can only hope that no matter who he is, that he does the best job that he is allowed to do while in the office.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join