It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police fear 'war on cops'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

If you are simply not just very bad at formulating and expressing your thoughts, there are some alarming indications of a very sick and twisted thought process here.

Your trying to attack me about expressing my thoughts, and yet you can't even write a correctly formatted sentence? BWAHAHAHA!!!!

If you are simply not just very bad

That's pure ignorant there! Btw, you asked a question, so wheres your proper punctuation? Look, do yourself a favor, and go learn how to properly form a sentence, and then try coming back here to debate. The inability to format a sentence furthers suggests your arguments has no merit.

edit on 25-1-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well, I'm not sure about a "war on cops". I think it has more to do with the signs of the times. I expect to see a lot more of this as food and fuel prices go up and Federal aid starts running out.

Lincoln City, Oregon where the cop was shot is about the most docile place on Earth. In St. Helen, Oregon, a quite little town on the Columbia River, a Chief was also killed a few months back. When the Chief was killed, he was the only officer on duty. Get the picture?

There are a lot of people who aren't even looking for work and who lack any motivation to do so. Those 40 hour weeks on State sanctioned video games, drugs and booze will eventually manifest itself when the money runs out.

Then there are the unfortunate, with no hope of survival that go off the deep-end when they start paying $3.00 for a pack of cheesy-macaroni. That's about the reality of it.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CodeRed3D

Your right, I think if it was an actual " war" per say, much like another poster stated, there would be implemented offensives, designed to target cops. I pay my taxes ( unconstitutional by the way ), Abide by the laws etc..but that doesn't mean I think we the people need " policing ". Cops wanna chase the " bad guys ' and play mister hero, thats fine, just don't infringe on the law abiding citizenry.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The police are a personification of the state - and the state has you bent over, gargling condiments for their amusement. The Average Person - Take all their money, take their homes,their children, pull them over and give them a ticket with a cocky attitude?

SNAP

Whats that saying? The Lion sleeps no more?

If I were a cop, I would be very careful how I treat people in this age.

A good person with the rights and freedoms still available to them, is feeling the state's stranglehold.

Are you sure you want to become those hands squeezing the last buck from MY wallet?

Dont be surprised.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

Very well presented. Not to mention, when those state employees, paid by the tax payers, turn against those who pay his/her salary, one might re-think their attitude and their methods of treatment...never know, the money supplier may just " cut " you off, ... indefinatly! ( sp)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I live in California and i'm going to say this. There are many police, FBI, government officials, government workers and many others that are involved in corruption. This is not only taking place in California (however California is one of the most corrupt states in the US) but all over the United States. It involves taking over the infrastructure of the US and taking wealth from our citizens. Here is just some of the corruption in California and it has alot more to do than just getting paid more money. They are getting paid more money because they are allowing corruption to take place in there city.

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

Police chief resigns (was also part of Simi Valley) from Bell with more corruption

articles.latimes.com...

Why did Arnold cut the prision sentance of Esteban Nunez from 16 years to 7? It is a shame that someone who helped kill a kid would only get 16 years let alone have it cut to 7 by the Arnold. What a slap in the face to the parents that had there son taken from them.

www.nydailynews.com... =news

Here is another one Convited California sheriff once called "America's Sheriff" is now serving a 5 and a half year sentence

www.cnn.com...

Now look, these are sheriff's not just a low level officer. If the sheriff's are corrupt what do you think about the rest of them. When are people going to wake up and smell the coffee. I have been witness to there corruption and it is not pretty. Southern California is pretty much gone with the corruption that runs rampant here. Don't think that this isn't going on in your state as well its much farther than just California and it goes much deeper than just the police it's also like wildfire in our government.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSource

Your right, and I've heard stories, when I was a resident of Las Vegas, of Cops that would exort money for a " warning " and we did have one case where a cop was charged with multiple counts of " rape " where this officer had basically solicited sex from females whom he pulled over. There were a number of charges.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Coming soon to a street near you.... It's not a "war" it's "unrest"...

Here's just an example of the lines being removed. A riot on police brutality merges with one of activists who are tired of corruption, food shortages, and lack of work. Although these things are seemingly unrelated, we are seeing more unrest here in the US. And as the US dollar takes its mythic dive into the oblivion, we'll no doubt see more of this.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
reply to post by ~Lucidity

If you are simply not just very bad at formulating and expressing your thoughts, there are some alarming indications of a very sick and twisted thought process here.

Your trying to attack me about expressing my thoughts, and yet you can't even write a correctly formatted sentence? BWAHAHAHA!!!!

If you are simply not just very bad

That's pure ignorant there! Btw, you asked a question, so wheres your proper punctuation? Look, do yourself a favor, and go learn how to properly form a sentence, and then try coming back here to debate. The inability to format a sentence furthers suggests your arguments has no merit.

edit on 25-1-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

Are you sure about that? Very sure?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I have to say I'm not surprised at this. Very disappointed, but not surprised at all. People are fed up with Law Enforcement agencies trouncing on their rights. I understand that it's not the front-line officers who are to blame. After all, they are just following orders.
What we need a peaceful movement. Not one of violence, and death. When you want something GOOD to happen, you cannot use violence to achieve it. It's counter-productive. Ghandi defeated an entire nation. How? By not eating. Let's put our collective heads together, and DO SOMETHING!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Its not that there is a war on cops its that the cops are finally realizing what little power they actually have. They depend on civilians to solve almost every case they get. And they only "protect and serve" because the civilians allow them to.

Imagine if everyone country wide said # the police, im not putting up with their bull# anymore.
Imagine how useless they would be if they literally could do nothing. All it would take is for everyone to unite against them. But will that happen? probably not.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Anttyk47

Exactly. People just don't care anymore. It's at the point, where there are no lines to be crossed. Coldness is just coldness; plain and simple.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
If this is what it takes for cops to understand that the people do better without most of what there doing. then im all for it. cops are just to nosey, if there is no victim involved than dont get involved, simple as that.

I like cops for finding psycotic murderers.

I dont like cops for there war on drugs, which is killing more people than helping, or for excessive force.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I don't believe in karma but...

Hopefully none of them were good cops. Those oddities you only hear about but rarely get to witness.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

I don't believe in coincidences especially this large. First off my thoughts go out to families of those wounded and killed in the line of duty. I have a very good friend that is a cop. This is utterly sickening. I hope that whoever is responisble is held accountable and no other harm come to any more law enforcement. They are people like me and you just doing there jobs... A few bad apples does not mean the entire harvest is rotted. In society and in the law enforcement community...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
I personally feel that most cops are were either Bullies or the kid that was bullied in school and are on a power trip. I have talked to a few childhood friends that went on to become cops and they confirmed that this is the case with maybe as much as 90% of cops, and only a handful are in it to actually make a difference.

Police Officers are getting paid money to put their life on the line so who cares if they get killed in the line of duty? Fisherman die every year and there's no public outcry that they're dying now is there? They knew the risks when they went to work didn't they?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
We Bikers have a saying...........

There is no situation that can not be made worse by calling a cop

I keep hearing about Oathkeepers and how they will stand beside us when the time comes..............

I got a newsflash for you.........its here. The sad part is the "good" cops are quiting in droves which just leave the "Bad" cops who hide behind their badges to commit murder, rape and theft. We can do little to stop them but the "Good" cops can. To those cops who do turn in the bad apples my hat is off to you and you have my respect. To those who do nothing and those who us the badge as a shield to there crime sprees than you will get yours.........unfortunitly a lot of good people on both sides will be hurt in the process

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
War on cops my @$$...It's the public getting tired and stressed about every damn law being used for municipal income. These damn governments have grown outta control and now need as much tax money to survive. And the cops are as we know tax officers. There is no war on cops the war is on the public. We keep pumping tax dollars into swat and tactical drug raid teams and massive suv patrol cars instead of the needed public services like fire fighting. My neighbors house burnt to the ground because our local county cut the fire fighting budget and directed that money to tactical drug teams which purchased 8 giant black SUV's to carry their asses around in. Screw that! We don't need swat teams doing DUI check points! This is just propaganda plain and simple to get people riled up.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Modern Americana

Ummmm..........I truely believe that you need to rethink your avatar, that "V for Vendetta", mask is better suited to one who......opposes.........a police state, not a syccophant. Perhaps you might want to take a good look around, we're up to our eyeballs in leo's, and none of them are in the least bit deserving of any........respect.
They piss on the constitution daily.......NONE.......of them keep their oath and you dare to tell us that we should show them what they have not earned......... and work tirelessly to errode?
Each of them take an oath to uphold the constitution and then the next day tread on it. They are traitors........nothing more.........and there are provisions in the constitution for such.
So if there are a few misguided fools out excercising their second ammendment rights against the tptb minions, perhaps it's not a far leap to expect such, given the current high speed slide into despotism.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by YouSir

Or perhaps it is you who may need to rethink what the benefit of you crying "Police State" and freaking out might be to someone? Just saying there is usually more than one way to look at something.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join