It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police fear 'war on cops'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
It's in the method of how they are treating the public, how they are trained and what their policies and procedures are..

What it boils down to is a police state or the militarization of LE in the U.S. The War on drugs has created a war on the streets, wars across the border and wars to remain free for those who choose to participate. People are committing felonies in order to obtain and maintain drug habits in direct relation to the war on drugs. If no war, then drugs would not be illegal, the prices would not be so high that they have to steal to obtain them etc. Granted there would still be a problem, but we wouldn't be building more jails than anywhere else on the planet to quell all the chaos the WOD has created.

Some say many 3rd strike laws have got two time felons considering they have nothing to lose knowing the life their going to be facing, many would just rather die trying to get away or perhaps get some retribution on their way out. Same will be true if we decide to ratchet it up and put everyone away on the first strike. It's just human nature to want to be free.

In the Port Orchard shooting, a man was reported by someone to be displaying a gun. LE went in gung ho and thought their normal intimidation tactics would work, but they were against somebody who was on the run and not about to be taken down as he knew his fate if he was caught and decided he had nothing to lose. The two primary LEO's were hit and went down. Reportedly a third (female) LEO made the kill, but it appears she killed an unarmed 13 year old girl too. That is a 13 year old runaway - some might say a kidnap victim since she was under age and traveling with the suspect. Not exactly what I would call a rescue.

Note that the MSM here has called the girl a "teenager" because she was murdered by a LEO. Had she been killed by a civilian they would of referred to her as a child in order to emphasize the magnitude of the crime and stir up the potential jury pool. Funny how they do that, isn't it.
edit on 25-1-2011 by verylowfrequency because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beyond Creation
Imagine a world without gun powder.

Peace

Imagine a world WITH gunpowder, the 100 lb woman is then equal to (4) 200 lb assailants with weapons.

Peace

on another note, I highly respect the PEACE OFFICERS in our nation... I dont give POLICY ENFORCERS the light of day.
edit on 25-1-2011 by WJjeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
In the words of Gerald Celente, "When people lose everything and there is nothing left to lose, they lose it"

I have said this before, and I will say it again. As things continue to crumble in the US, we will see more and more of this.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Police fear.

This statement speaks volumes.

I have seen the word police used with these words as well.

police corruption
police brutality
police saves
police alleges
police stopped
police searched
police investigates
police finds
police urge
police arrest
police arrested
police smelled
police suspected
police assumed
police presumed

These all and some more would be familiar.

police fears? I wonder?

When your laws make a larger than average percentage of your population criminals. Add three strike laws. Add a terrible economy. Add a massively huge government that doesn't listen to it's people [the Last three election's were about Change] Add illegal search and seizure. Add the Zero Tolerant society. Add the Fear Driven Society, Add A sensationalized driven media. Add a ideological driven media, Add American political extremest, add American Religious extremest. Add Lots and Lots of Guns, Add strip searches, Add the Fed,

What did you expect?

It's not just happening here, there is growing unrest worldwide.

edit on 25-1-2011 by LDragonFire because: to add thoughts

edit on 25-1-2011 by LDragonFire because: whooops

edit on 25-1-2011 by LDragonFire because: wish i would proof read before posting!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Ok folks, here is the real truth of the matter. There IS a war, but it is not on cops, it is a war against regular folks having guns. Please remember, the media creates our reality (well, most peoples) and they set the tone as to what is 'going on'.

They can simply pay particular attention to, and give ample air time for, WHATEVER suits the PTB. Again, they create our reality.

Cops get killed all the time, and to be honest with you, judging by the amount of violent gang members, medicated spouses and doped up addicts , I'm surprised that there are not more.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
It's just random.

People get shot all the time, but since it's randomly cops this time, it's a big deal.

Because you know, a cop is worth the value of about 8 citizens.

Hell a police dog is worth 3x of a civilian.

Which is kinda dumb. But whatever. I didn't invent Earth.
Don't look at me.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
This is sensationalist pish. There is no 'war on cops'. The police arrest how many people a day in America? Close to 50,000 last time I checked. Consider only 500 of those arrested, or trying to be arrested, are serious criminals who face hard time in jail. Is it surprising a select few criminals would try to evade capture, through violent resistence?

Of course I'm not justifying this, I imagine these are innocent police being shot down for the most part. But it's not because of a war on cops, lmfao.

This is just the MSM and pro-establishment scum trying to dirty those against increasing police power through negative assosciation.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

It could be a reaction to all of the beat downs and abuse by the authorities over the years.

Violence begets violence,live by the sword,die by the sword......

It is really unfortunate,but those who will not listen seem free to use violence,both legal and physical,to get their way with the weak and defenseless;"Those",being the legal system and it's minions.

Protesting and voting are not effective against the PTB,change must be forced.

When peaceful revolution is impossible,violent revolution is inevitable.

The child will always lash out against the abusive parent/s,eventually.

Read your history books,if you can find any that tell the whole truth.

History Stutters,people don't seem to hear what it tries to say.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

I wonder why people think conspiracy theorists are dangerous...

I seriously doubt this has anything to do with conspiracy theorists.

I wonder why you always try soooo hard to pin the blame on conspiracy theorists in general for everything. It's a pattern.

Let's see you prove with evidence these criminals were CT'ers.

You can't.

People who lie and twist things purposely and blanket blame anyone willing to think outside the box, are far more dangerous than some guy with a tin foil hat on.
edit on 25-1-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Nah!....

They cannot admit being wrong,the people who need something to believe in would lose faith in the system.

Yes,it is faith based as nearly everything is.

Too bad one must live half of a century before one realizes that faith is illogical.

What does one have to be put through before one realizes what a bunch of BS the whole scheme is?.

And I mean EVERYTHING!,the entire world as you know it is a scam.

The only thing that is real is the planet itself,and we have nearly destroyed in pursuit of profit.

There is no real point in trying to explain this to those that refuse to hear,or see.

Fire up the tube,crack open a brew,it'll be OK.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
All of this is just nwo hype someone is pulling the strings cut on your mainstream media news. The attact on the congresswoman is just a ploy to take our guns and take our freedom. The media and the mayor of newyork is screaming gun control. Funny how as seen as this big distracting news over the shooting is followed by news of inflation and goods and product prices on the rise. The elite are speeding up the process we lose the guns we lose hope.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
As much as you hate system, it still doesn't justify death.

These are the same people you'd be ringing if you found yourself out of your depth.

Lol dont count on it...

But then it will be the people who greet me as I clean up the problem... what to do with a dead scumbag that tries to steal my crap.. hrmmm..

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire

Police fear.

This statement speaks volumes.

I have seen the word police used with these words as well.

police corruption
police brutality
police saves
police alleges
police stopped
police searched
police investigates
police finds
police urge
police arrest
police arrested
police smelled
police suspected
police assumed
police presumed

These all and some more would be familiar.

police fears? I wonder?

When your laws make a larger than average percentage of your population criminals. Add three strike laws. Add a terrible economy. Add a massively huge government that doesn't listen to it's people [the Last three election's were about Change] Add illegal search and seizure. Add the Zero Tolerant society. Add the Fear Driven Society, Add A sensationalized driven media. Add a ideological driven media, Add American political extremest, add American Religious extremest. Add Lots and Lots of Guns, Add strip searches, Add the Fed,

What did you expect?

It's not just happening here, there is growing unrest worldwide.

edit on 25-1-2011 by LDragonFire because: to add thoughts

edit on 25-1-2011 by LDragonFire because: whooops

edit on 25-1-2011 by LDragonFire because: wish i would proof read before posting!!!!!!!!!!!!

This post hits the nail on the head and outlines the fundamental issues. A criminalized society is a violent one. I am to understand that the people who have been recently shooting police were not defending their property or rights...they were violent people who couldn't care less about liberty.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
These guys were all hard criminals. There is no war on Cops, this is just an excuse to try and crack down harder and reinforces the "us vs them" mentality most cops have. Their solution is to cry for more cops and resources. And you can bet the feds will oblige them with more strings attached. If the honest citizens who are daily victims of cops for victimless crimes ever start shooting cops then it will be a war. This is just a small spike in criminal back lash that will be used to justify more of the police state.

And by the 2010 only had 160 plus deaths of cops. There are many jobs far more dangerous, and driving on a public highway is far more risky then being a cop.

This. These people are not "dangerous conspiracy theorists" or your average citizen and were not doing anything just or good. This is more "problem, reaction and solution" garbage.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
one time I was almost beaten up by a cop.
his partner draged him of. then drove off.
I just look't bad!!!! and he had a bad day.

they cops have to be nice. yes nice.
you provoke a situation and it Will go bad.
cops are not solders they can not just shoot any problem.
cops need to be helpful and be on the criminals side.
be nice sympathies.

you bark at a big dog it will bark back.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

I thiink people are cracking. Just the fact we can not vidoe police in action has highly disturb many. I wish they didnt react this way though. We can make a movement without killing and landing ourselves in prison.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
sigh...

children, don't you understand?

sociopaths and psychopaths usually use language to mean the opposite of what they are saying

police officer was in fear for his life = P.O. kills person
police "fear war on cops'= police looking forward to 'war on the people'

screwed

"The bad guys are not afraid of cops," Roberts said. "They’re rarely rational. You get that combination, when you ID yourself as a cop, it does not scare them away; it makes it more dangerous for you."
= be afraid when i strut or else

notice all the baiting by the 'fearful ones'=[bloodthirsty] all looking to avoid you figuring it out before it's to late

and all those paranoid baby killers coming back from the wars...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Well there is only one way for the big city police depaartments to survive... and insure this 'war' kills very few of them

This is an unfortunate situation and due to the economy you will be forced to do this...

I know control is a big issue here, but it is the only way the big cities are going to survive... The only way for the gun control to work is to insure people have more time for target practice... they should be able to hit their targets thus controlling their guns... carrying them more often will help that...

I know you republicaans hate this type of gun control but can you at least give the liberals in favor of it this point controling your gun is very important... please be kind..

It has proven to work... mandatory gun carrying laws would make the cities safer...

here is the proof...

Gun ownership

Gun Ownership Mandatory In Kennesaw, Georgia
Crime Rate Plummets

by Chuck Baldwin

The New American magazine reminds us that March 25th marked the 16th anniversary of Kennesaw, Georgia's ordinance requiring heads of households (with certain exceptions) to keep at least one firearm in their homes.

The city's population grew from around 5,000 in 1980 to 13,000 by 1996 (latest available estimate). Yet there have been only three murders: two with knives (1984 and 1987) and one with a firearm (1997). After the law went into effect in 1982, crime against persons plummeted 74 percent compared to 1981, and fell another 45 percent in 1983 compared to 1982.

I say the federal government test it on La, New York, and Compton...

A mandatory gun carrying law on those cities books might re-adjust the crime rate..... see the numbers do not lie...

thus these cities can safley let cops go... Arm the citizens, fine em say 10,000 dollars per instance of being unarmed...

You see the liberals would be happy crime would drop and those who do not carry guns would provide the city with much needed funds for the liberal programs...

The republicans would be happy because the right to carry guns is no longer a right it is a requirement...

thoughts... I think it would end the budhet crunches as theyre would be less requirements for pd and the officers could stay in response mode.... just clean up... everyone wins...

ty fys....
edit on 25-1-2011 by ripcontrol because: missed a connection

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beyond Creation
Imagine a world without gun powder.

Peace

Ya there' be alot of bloody swords

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Sheesh, what the heck is going on here?

The fear has been built up so long it seems some are becomming benin to it. I have watched and watched since youth as the 9MMS REPLACED 38 SPECIALS THE GLOCK 40S REPLACED THE 9MMS AND NOW THE AK47S AND VARIOUS ASSAULT RIFLES REPLACED GLOCKS AND HKS. Seems strange all these years these guns been building up and getting more destructive in killing. SO maybe the attitude of those who wish to get into it with leos has become bolder due to more firepower being present. Now HOW DID THESE WEAPONS GET INTO HANDS (somebodies were turning cheaks and allowing transports OF THESE WEAPONS in and out for WHATEVER REASON SOMBODIES ALSO WORK FOR CERTAIN LEOs -BE REAL- but how??? THERE IS NO WAY FOR THE SOUTH OF AMERICANAZ BORDERS INHABITANTS TO BE FULLY ARMED WITH AMERICANAZ BEST FIREPOWER W/O LEOS HELP -TRUTH-).....ak47 I thought were mad in Russia and proxies yet there everywhere as are other assault rifles from other power nations-LORD OF WAR EVOL- BACKFIRE IT SEEMS.. My three cents
edit on 1/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join