It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police fear 'war on cops'

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by romanmel
They already are.
They are called cops.

You have that right, also they are down the pubs at weekends planning vendettas and gang stalking campaigns against the people there friends hate.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Coming to a city near you.

We all going to be this brave?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

held acountible!! what ? do you live back in the 1050s". maybe back then they should of been held acountible, but this has been going on all that time since then.it should of been done then but its to late now ,way to late ,so when is the time? I ask you ? after we are all dead? all locked up? after its you thats been abused (not!), ingnorance trying to preach ignorance!, wake up , its a culture, a culture of us agenst them. and when a cop is good to you he was bad to someone else, what is the percent of good cops? what does it matter, were are they ? why dont they stand up!, compliance is guilt!, how long do we die on our faces with our hands cuffed over nothing or even reporting a crime being the victem?

what does it take? it doesnt matter any way for you , you have already made it clear that you would run and hide behind a badge, thinking they would help you , again (not!)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Unfortunately, its the good cops that usually pay for the arrogant, power crazed cop actions.

Law enforcement is, sadly, tainted in most peoples eyes.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by The Sword

Exactly my thought about that post.

Some people still don't get it. I doubt they ever will. They think that by spouting off stuff like that they are being patriotic, but in fact they are just acting like a nutcase.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

reply to post by The Sword

Exactly my thought about that post.

Some people still don't get it. I doubt they ever will. They think that by spouting off stuff like that they are being patriotic, but in fact they are just acting like a nutcase.

dont be a panzy, im sure redcoats thought the same thing before the civil war. you are unpatriotic for thinking it still that time. time to talk.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

reply to post by EssenSieMich

Look at it like this... If you were a Jew living in NAZI Germany around 1936, and some civilians for whatever reason happened to kill a handful of SS thugs - Would it bother you?

What bothers me is that you are comparing police officers to the SS, and you are equating civilians with Jews. It doesn't compare at all. People aren't dying in concentration camps, this isn't Nazi Germany.

yea its nazi america get it right!!!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by superjesse13132000

dont be a panzy, im sure redcoats thought the same thing before the civil war. you are unpatriotic for thinking it still that time. time to talk.

Really? The redcoats in the civil war? What history book have you been reading, or to say failing to read? Let me help you out just a little even though it's completely pointless and a waste of my time.

The redcoats referred to the English during the REVOLUTIONARY war, while the civil war was the war between northern and southern states.

So, have to say altogether, nice epic fail on your part, maybe this is the point where I suggest you stay in school and maybe pay attention during history class.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   

reply to post by superjesse13132000

Really? The redcoats in the civil war? What history book have you been reading, or to say failing to read? Let me help you out just a little even though it's completely pointless and a waste of my time.

The redcoats referred to the English during the REVOLUTIONARY war, while the civil war was the war between northern and southern states.

So, have to say altogether, nice epic fail on your part, maybe this is the point where I suggest you stay in school and maybe pay attention during history class.

Who is not paying attention?
He said BEFORE the civil war.
The revolutionary war WAS before the civil war.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Being a policeman has sod all to do with protecting and serving communities and is all about protecting corporate interests. If your a current serving police officer then ask yourself what it is your really protecting. If you still feel you have to continue your service then in all likely hood, moving forward, you will become a focal point for the hate and despair that bubbles through society. And as a consequence you deserve your Karma for choosing to stand in that position.

The message is simple the message is clear.

We have had enough!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

ITS ALL JUST AN EXCUSE TO TAKE AWAY MORE RIGHTS AND BECOME MORE VIOLENT!

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS! ITS BULL!

Police die everyday, so do mailmen and pizza delivery guys.

THERE IS NO WAR ON THE POLICE! There is a war of right and wrong.

Perhaps if the police protected and served instead of enforced and abused there would be less deaths.

AGAIN: This is all just BS so the police have an excuse to be more violent, to put up drones over the major cities and to use the box-truck scanners whenever they can on us.

The police enforce the elites rules and blindly follow them to the radiation booths.

If you are gonna be dumb, you got to be tough. They knew the risk when they signed on.
Shame someone had to waste their life and become a cop as much as its a shame someone became a criminal.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

He said BEFORE the civil war.
The revolutionary war WAS before the civil war.

Yes that's good, you understand. However that's not what he meant, you and I both know that. Nice try, but again fail.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I personally don't feel the anger is directed towards the police per se, I think people are frustrated and angry by the laws we have now. Detaining people for no apparent reason for as long as they like. It's not the criminals that you hear complaining about the police it's honest people who may not look "right", that are targeted. Before all the ones on here who are either cops or have relatives that are, most cops are fine but I've met quite a few socially who I knew shouldn't be carrying a gun. The police these days are scared and I don't blame them I wouldn't want their job for all the tea in China. That being said when people are afraid they tend to overreact and we see this in the news everyday. Those getting shot, tasered, detained for no reason other than it's a reaction from fear. A few bad apples spoil it for everyone. Like any profession, there are just some people who aren't very good at what they do, and these ones are ruining it for the honest cops who are good at what they do and use their head instead of a weapon, unless it's a last resort. ( I have friends and relatives who are cops, so hopefully we won't hear about any more of this but sadly we will).

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Just saw this on CNN. Enough said.www.cnn.com...#/video/crime/2011/01/26/pkg.man.dies.traffic.ticket.cnn?hpt=T2

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by willie9696
I personally don't feel the anger is directed towards the police per se, I think people are frustrated and angry by the laws we have now.

No its not, the police want to target anyone they want and leave all there friends alone committing any crimes. The police are down pubs planning to destroy lifes against people who do nothing, while all there friends are criminals.

That sums up the police.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loki Lyesmyth
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

ITS ALL JUST AN EXCUSE TO TAKE AWAY MORE RIGHTS AND BECOME MORE VIOLENT!

DO NOT FALL FOR THIS! ITS BULL!

Police die everyday, so do mailmen and pizza delivery guys.

Yep exactly, the police just make this stuff up so they can target more innocent people who did nothing. How these people keep getting away with what is literal murder campaigns is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

your quote:

The United States has the best justice system money can buy.

If you truly believe, then you are far more naive than you would like to admit. The judicial system hasn't evolved with the times. Anyone who truly knows their history on the Judicial system would know that due to the fact it hasn't evolved, has allowed the elite to manipulate the system in ways that they deem fit. Which in the end, becomes a tax burden on the Public. With the frivolous law suits and such. Your trying to preach love and harmony, and yet never fully realizing that this isn't random act's of violence. This is the only way, that the Public has ever been heard in this country...actions speak louder than words...ever hear of that phrase? Go back throughout history, revolt, riots, etc...have been the only " key " that the people truly have. Anything else, is just talk....and you know what they say about that don't you? " You can talk the talk, but can you walk the walk?"

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

I think Wuks quote spoke more to the corruption of the US Judiciary than its efficacy. Money can buy some of the best "lawin'" available in this country.

~Heff

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

* sidenote *: your line on your profile:

I will change more with my words than you will with your guns.

You care to test that theory out?

Congrats on Mod promotion~

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

People aren't dying in concentration camps

No this is a slow moral decline while we are still being worked to death. After getting eady for work, commuting, working commuting getting ready for work tomorrow how much free time do you have? How much extra money do you have for all that time spent to the corporate & govn't masters.

The fema camps are yet to come when you are too worn out to work. I'm sure you will get a police esctourt there.

edit on 26-1-2011 by ..5.. because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join