It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police fear 'war on cops'

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieWoof

So that's the justification? Some cops are bad so it's ok to want to kill ALL cops?

This is the same attitude some people have about Muslims, thinking that all Muslims are terrorists. It's a flawed mindset.

Killing people because of the actions of a few is seriously deranged. It's sick, it's wrong, and the people who think this is ok should be ashamed of themselves and really re evaluate their priorities in life.

Sorry that some of you had bad experiences with police, probably was your fault. Like I have said before, I have been arrested before, and because of my attitude towards the cops, I was treated with respect and dignity.

Maybe the treatment you are receiving from police isn't because the cop is being a jerk, maybe it's because YOU are being a jerk and the cop is responding in kind.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

When people lose everything, and have nothing left to lose, then they LOSE IT.

Duh! common sense.

Expect to see more violence against the authoritarian regime.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

You need to learn how to read. I would also assume you are incapable of listening to another person.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
This is going to encourage LEO's to approach every situation like a gunfight is about to go off...the rookies and corrupted cops will end up shooting alot faster now.

Not good.

The truely mindless here are saying this is karma, that cops need to now start being all flowery and weak in front of us...I will tell you this, the exact opposite will happen.

Consider this. some terrorists attacked us to send a message to get out of the middle east.

How did that work out then?

The reaction of authority is triple proportional to the events that occur.

Expect alot more "good shoots" happening, along with loosening the qualifications for shooting a suspect...and the more cops get attacked, the looser the restrictions will become until it truely is a scary thing to simply be pulled over by a cop..not because you plan to do anything, but because the cop is amped up on adreneline and new loose rules about what qualifies as a threat

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

The rest of the story you did not hear from the media.

What the media failed to mention about the WalMart incident is that this stemmed from a union protest. So I ask where is the civility with these unions? This was very big protest by the way. I wonder why the media didn’t cover that side of the story. Could be that the state of the union was coming up. Hmmm. So how come this union is not taking the blame for this event at WalMart, they’re the ones whom incited this in the first place. This union had flyers banners, signs protesters even democratic politicians’ speaking out against Wal-Mart. Strange thing is these protesters had a cross haired logo on there flyers! What is wrong with these people.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by theendisnear69

Not all cops are bad. Most times if you follow their directions you won't have a problem with them. I'm not saying that there aren't cops that abuse their authority and they do have bad days just like anyone else, its just that considering what they have to put up with on a daily basis, its a wonder more of them don't go balistic, Besides, who else are you going to call if the shtf? Your mailman? your barber? Your girlfriend or mom?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Rule #1 Don’t drive a dingy junkie car or truck you will get pulled over.
Rule # 2 keep you car or truck looking sparkly clean.
Rule # 3 you wont get pulled over.

This is what my wife told me.

It’s true though.

edit on 25-1-2011 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by YouSir

I answered you. Deal with it. My name is a goal. But you might aim for it too

edit on 1/26/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   

You'd fit in well with Jared Lougher.

It's posts like this that hurt ATS.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
If they aren't one of the rotten ones, they know one who is and yet do nothing.
I'm sure there are some good,God fearing Christians in the Mafia but they still get what they get.
Live by the sword, die by the sword.

This should be the quote of the day.

The time is coming upon us that they and the Military will have to choose sides.
The Elite have pushed too far.
Every button they push now will come back on them 10 fold.

If I am wrong, at least spring is getting closer and I can get my boat out again.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Its IDIOTIC and plain STUPID to think that KILLING cops or other authority figures is going to gain the masses ANY sort of freedom. fact is, for every cop that gets killed on duty, 2 more take his place. when a cop gets killed there is usually some sort of statute shoved through state or federal government that literally KICKS the citizens of the USA directly in the gonads (whats left of them).

The only way to handle the situation in the US right now is diplomacy. when they take away our CHOICE and RIGHT to protest diplomatically and peacefully, THAT is when it is appropriate to fight back. only when there is no other choice... Even Bruce Lee ran from a fight when he could.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Exactly my thought about that post.

Some people still don't get it. I doubt they ever will. They think that by spouting off stuff like that they are being patriotic, but in fact they are just acting like a nutcase.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Expect alot more "good shoots" happening, along with loosening the qualifications for shooting a suspect...and the more cops get attacked, the looser the restrictions will become until it truely is a scary thing to simply be pulled over by a cop..not because you plan to do anything, but because the cop is amped up on adreneline and new loose rules about what qualifies as a threat

Yes, isn't that what's already happened?

Just a traffic stop, for your own safety, is ending more and more often in a completely bent idea of anything related to freedom. You can be just a guy, going somewhere, and one of these over-testosteroned rambo wannabes decides it's your turn to have a bad day?

Divide and conquer people, some of us are just smarter than to help TPTB. For cops: Choose your side.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
This is not just a cop killing spate. This is the first shots fired in the new revolution!
So many members on ATS are always screaming about revolution and overthrow of the PTB.
How do you think a revolution will go down? Sound Bites on CNN and Fox? NO!
It will go down in the streets and guess who is "guarding" the streets? The Police.
TPTB will not give up anything without a fight and the "army" of America is the police departments.
I believe we will see a LOT more of this before the feces hits the oscillator.
I just pray my brother in law and 2 cousins are not caught in the crossfire.(all police officers)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
Look at it like this... If you were a Jew living in NAZI Germany around 1936, and some civilians for whatever reason happened to kill a handful of SS thugs - Would it bother you?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by yrwehere1

Not all cops are bad. Most times if you follow their directions you won't have a problem with them. I'm not saying that there aren't cops that abuse their authority and they do have bad days just like anyone else, its just that considering what they have to put up with on a daily basis, its a wonder more of them don't go balistic, Besides, who else are you going to call if the shtf? Your mailman? your barber? Your girlfriend or mom?

Oh I see when "...they do have bad days just like anyone else" we need to understand and let them go ahead and tazer us and beat us or pull out a gun and shoot us in the back. I think not!

I can answer your question this way: When the SHTF I will certainly NOT call a cop. They will be the ones who will be hurling the dung for TPTB.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by EssenSieMich

Look at it like this... If you were a Jew living in NAZI Germany around 1936, and some civilians for whatever reason happened to kill a handful of SS thugs - Would it bother you?

What bothers me is that you are comparing police officers to the SS, and you are equating civilians with Jews. It doesn't compare at all. People aren't dying in concentration camps, this isn't Nazi Germany.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
reply to post by romanmel

Yea, how many times have you been shot in the back by a cop? I guess by your statement that every single time that someone is pulled over by a cop the cop opens fire on them right, is that what you are saying, that every single time that a cop gets on duty the entire time they are out on patrol all they are doing is randomly tazing and shooting people they come across?

RIGHT

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
reply to post by romanmel

Yea, how many times have you been shot in the back by a cop? I guess by your statement that every single time that someone is pulled over by a cop the cop opens fire on them right, is that what you are saying, that every single time that a cop gets on duty the entire time they are out on patrol all they are doing is randomly tazing and shooting people they come across?

RIGHT

I have yet to be shot in the back by cops, which is more than I can for this poor slob:

www.youtube.com...

Regarding your other post, I agree US cops are not German SS. The German SS had high standards, most US cops could not meet.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join