It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura sues TSA and Janet Napolitano!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
WOOT!!!!!

GOOOOOO Jessie!!!!

*dance*

edit to add video:

edit on 24-1-2011 by pianopraze because: added video

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I like Jesse Ventura and his brother Ace Ventura , true patriots and hero's.Second line

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
This is a good example of how we're turning into a police state. I know my liberty has been taken before and again on more than one occasion. I mean just speaking from personal experience civil rights in America is a joke. And really there doesn't seem to be a better country, they are just different versions of the same thing.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
There has already been one successful law suit against the TSA as a lady was detained after refusing a body search or getting scanned. It was posted here on ATS about 3 or so days ago. I am sure Jesse would have done his homework first and does have a really good case. It will help force the TSA to pull its head in and act more reasonable.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by theclutch
reply to post by ericsnow

He's right to take this stand! I for one do not fly, as I'm not going to even try to put myself in there hands! If everyone chose not to fly for a week, they would be BEGGING to have people come back with no searches and they'd drop there prices and make you a sandwich!

That is an excellent idea. If only there was some way to get people to boycott airlines for just one week!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by kwakakev
There has already been one successful law suit against the TSA as a lady was detained after refusing a body search or getting scanned. It was posted here on ATS about 3 or so days ago. I am sure Jesse would have done his homework first and does have a really good case. It will help force the TSA to pull its head in and act more reasonable.

Could you send the link to that thread if you can? I can't find it anywhere.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
This isn't about National security or safety, it is about keeping those frigging printing presses at the Federal Reserve humming 24/7. No wonder America is broke and our tax bills keep going through the roof. If your a Muslim male age 17 - 50 then you get the scanner. Leave the rest of us the hell alone! That would be the approach to take, if indeed, safety were the issue. I hope Jessee is successful in his law suit. If he wins, it will be a victory for us all.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Yahoo News picked this up: Ex-Minn. governor sues over body scans, pat-downs

The scanners show a traveler's physical contours on a computer screen that's viewed in a private room. Faces aren't shown, and the person's identity is supposedly not known to the screener reviewing the images.

They try and justify the procedure at the end of the article.

It's either an intimate look at your body or an intimate touch in an area where a strangers touch could be quite uncomfortable.
edit on 25-1-2011 by cluckerspud because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Good for him ! 5 Star quality for ol' Jesse ! May not go too far in the court, (but, then again) but worth the hassel he's going to show Ms. Janet, and her cronies. I really hope he wins the case, but none the less, it will be very good for him to expose the incompetence to everyone that will be watching.
Give a look at the Pravda News today, and check the article about how the Russkies view Obama, and America.

english.pravda.ru...]Russin View[/url]

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamTGonzalez

Originally posted by theclutch

He's right to take this stand! I for one do not fly, as I'm not going to even try to put myself in there hands! If everyone chose not to fly for a week, they would be BEGGING to have people come back with no searches and they'd drop there prices and make you a sandwich!

That is an excellent idea. If only there was some way to get people to boycott airlines for just one week!

Bahahaha..... yeah, right! That'd be like peeps taking a stand against (B)ig (P)rofit Oil and not buying fuel for at least 1 day. Will never happen my friends,,

To to OP, great post. Loved Jesse's acting work in WWF, among other great movies of his

Really hope for the sake of you yanks that this goes somewhere. Fortunately we don't have this carp in Australia, tho give it time, we will be a state of yours soon.

S&F

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Even Obama has not been able to reverse the tyrany started by Bush, in fact he's built on it.
It's going to take a lot more than one Jesse to even make a dent in the Governments Agenda.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join