It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What made you a believer?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

Not an expert on Astral Synchronicity either but maybe you should start a thread on it in the metaphysics forum.It's an interesting subject.Not a lot to be found on the web.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Seeing is believing. I've seen 3, but think one of them may have been a satellite. The second one was a real eye opener for me. I watched it for about 2 minutes. It went behind a water tower that was about 1.5 miles from my home, but the object was at the horizon when it made an apparent 90 degree turn, went behind the tower, and didn't come out the other side. I never thought about yelling for my wife upstairs to look out the window, nor did I take my camera phone from my pocket to snap a picture. Sure wish I would have.

Here is a better description of the ufo, but thinking back the object was the size of a quarter, or perhaps a half dollar, held at arms length.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by saturnsrings

Thanks for sharing. Will look at your thread

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I am not so much a believer in UFO's as I am sure that a good portion of them are simply fakes, so I guess you could say that I believe UFO's sometimes. However, I am a firm believer in extra terrestrial life which has been visiting Earth for some time. If they have been showing themselves to some people, I dont know. I have never seen one with my own eyes.

I honestly cannot remember what has made me believe in them. All I know is that since I was about 7 or 8 years old I have been very interested in them.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
why is it when i come on this site . i swear i read the same post's . but someone else wrote it . These Threads if not Current Events, are recycled Threads

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
reply to post by tigerwoodsondxm

What you going on about?

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
when i was a small child i seen 3 in a triangular formation,during or close to sunset,it scared the crap out of me

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I am a believer most of the time,yet know most are hoaxes,top secret craft,simply mistaken identity etc..I also believe the government benefits from having it's citizens believe in E.T.,yet of the sheer volumes of sightings and abductions at least a few must be of genuine E.T. origin.But I digress as I am not saying anything new or earth shattering,forgive me as I am a newbie who is excited to share his thoughts.Some of the cases that have made me a "believer" are...

1.Shagg Harbour (doesn't get attention it is due)
2.Roswell
3.Barney and Betty Hill
4.Astronaut testimony (yet mindful this could be disinfo or propoganda to help NASA)
5.Ancient Astronaut theory (not completely convinced,as the ancients were not simple cavemen)

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SlovenlyGhost

At first I didn't believe that a U.S. president would kill 3000+ people as part of an agenda to start 2 illegal wars and destabilize the Middle East, burn the constitution etc. Then I researched more and more, looked at the histories... that false flag operations are nothing new; that in fact they have been going on for decades if not longer. Became familiar with their endgame and their lust for power and control over man.

Then I was skeptical about the existence of aliens... then I researched Roswell, abduction stories etc. Now I believe that the government is covering it all up and deliberately putting out disinformation to keep us from the truth.
Finally I realize that everything is related, all these things are linked. It's very complicated and even hard to understand at times.

Seem the more I learn, the more I believe in things that most people don't...

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KaiserSouszay
I am a believer most of the time,yet know most are hoaxes,top secret craft,simply mistaken identity etc..I also believe the government benefits from having it's citizens believe in E.T.,yet of the sheer volumes of sightings and abductions at least a few must be of genuine E.T. origin.But I digress as I am not saying anything new or earth shattering,forgive me as I am a newbie who is excited to share his thoughts.Some of the cases that have made me a "believer" are...

1.Shagg Harbour (doesn't get attention it is due)
2.Roswell
3.Barney and Betty Hill
4.Astronaut testimony (yet mindful this could be disinfo or propoganda to help NASA)
5.Ancient Astronaut theory (not completely convinced,as the ancients were not simple cavemen)

Shagg Harbour? I will research this, thx for mentioning it. And yeah, the ancient astronaut theory seems more plausible by the day. Need a new season on history channel!

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

Yes I have also enjoyed History Channel's Ancient Alien series, yet being a bit of cynical am wary of anything the MSM puts out there.Shagg Harbour is one of my favorite's if I wasn't terrible with computers I'd post a link, my apologies.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Snap. Mine was at night though, 4th october 2009 around 8:16pm.. I have full description of events.. the disc I saw was gun metal blurry looking, wobbled from left to right as it moved in the night sky.

I totally agree with you regards you have to see one to believe it, all those looking at youtube for proof are wasting their time! tbh!

get outside at night and look up

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join