It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Connecting the Dots (recent conspiracies)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
We'll first off id like to thank ATS users for doing what they do. Good job. Really

Okay this is the reason for me making this thread. I was just reading the thread about Muslim extremist talking about having a nuclear bomb. Interesting right? Then i was remembering the Air Force commercial showing a Disaster (maybe a nuke going off) and them rescuing the INNOCENT. Now One more thread that caught my eye was Illinois now requires all students to Pray in Schools as If they were telling them to get ready to meet there maker. Now Im not saying that any of this is true! but look at the bigger picture.

Are they setting up another disaster like 9/11? Cause now it looks like if we get nuked they have the terrorist to blame. I think they got the stage set up and there just waiting to open the curtains.

Are we seeing the disaster before it happens? Lol looks like right? i wonder whats in store for the near future. Please keep your eyes open and post anything that you think in crucial info. Once again i thank my fellow atsers for keeping up with urrent affairs. Ill post the links to the threads mentioned above below.

Muslim extremist and the nuke
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Airforce commercial

Illinois Required by law to pray

Discuss?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lifer201

Theres no Dots to connect here

All the threads youve listed have been Bigged-Up and over-exagerated.

Secondly there is no possibility that anything or anyone can predict the future at the moment, There is a blatent conflict with cause and effect, Only when an event happens can some Genious come along and point out a "Painting" That in some way depicts all the events included in that disaster,Never before. The future Holds terrible things, Yes. But making connections over completely un-related Advertisements and Half-baked news isnt goign to show us a picture of things to come

edit on 24/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I would say yes there is a disaster in the makings. But after viewing the video on the new air force commercial. I noticed they were not wearing nuclear safe suits then the thread revealing femas stockpiling blankets and food .... Im leaning more towards a few mega earthquakes.creating massive sunamis. Considering the information of the new madrid fault and the military setting up in that area. Then there is HAARP. kind of adds up in my view.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
why would they nuke america ? why wouldnt they go off to their little bases with all the food and crap wait it out a few years come back in helicopters and just shoot the remaining survivors instead of blowing up all the infrastructure ruining the land and blah blah blah
im pretty sure that we go on about nukes way too much
plus the aliens would just come and shut them down so no need to worry

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TedHodgson

Theres no Dots to connect here

All the threads youve listed have been Bigged-Up and over-exagerated.

Secondly there is no possibility that anything or anyone can predict the future at the moment, There is a blatent conflict with cause and effect, Only when an event happens can some Genious come along and point out a "Painting" That in some way depicts all the events included in that disaster,Never before. The future Holds terrible things, Yes. But making connections over completely un-related Advertisements and Half-baked news isnt goign to show us a picture of things to come

edit on 24/1/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

I understand your point, and i see how this can be a lil far fetched to some but its whats been done before. im pertaining to the signs of the disasaterof 9/11. From what we see now it was in our face the whole time.

Originally posted by prexparte

I would say yes there is a disaster in the makings. But after viewing the video on the new air force commercial. I noticed they were not wearing nuclear safe suits then the thread revealing femas stockpiling blankets and food .... Im leaning more towards a few mega earthquakes.creating massive sunamis. Considering the information of the new madrid fault and the military setting up in that area. Then there is HAARP. kind of adds up in my view.

That scenario seems more plausible. Idk what to say but observe the actions of the people in power, Those bastards know.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Yup, this makes perfect sense, so when the Courts ruled against Rahm "the Imp" from running for Mayor because he is not a legal resident, that it was actually something bigger in that the PTB are saving Rahm from this impending doom!

OMG, they are going to Nuke Chicago! Everyone will turn to "Chicago's own" Obomb-oh to help fix this because he also lost his entire Campaign Headquarters! We best elect that man again! (sarcasm of course!)

It is one freaky-deaky world out there and the crazies in power will do just about anything to get their way. They know all about what is happening "up there" enough to protect what they have "down here" because they really think they can carry this world over to the next! Geez'us Louise! Poor pitiful fools! (now I am hoping "they" are reading this" (darn, those ATS'ers outsmarted us again, we best get Orlando instead!) LOL

Personally they can strap the darn bomb to Rahm! Don't matter to me since I read NASA's recent acknowledgment that the Interstellar Fluff is going to hit us in the early part of Dec 2012 and blast us with highly ionized Helium!! Woo Hoo!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
You could always "connect the dots" between any three seperate things and spin them to be negative. I can say that my high school in Texas had a "moment of silence" at the begining of the day, and this was years ago. I don't think it was because tptb were planning to nuke us.

The air force commercial pertains to a natural disaster, not a man made terrorist attack.

And as far as I can tell there have been fears of "terrorists" setting off a nuke in the USA for the past 40-50 years. I think that you can take "comfort", although the thought of a nuke going off anywhere is not very comforting, that if a terrorist Muslim group came into a nuke that they would probably use it against Israel seeing is that israel is closer and they harbor a lot more ill will toward them. So if your worries are about the USA being nuked, I wouldn't bet on it.

OP you could be right, there is always that possibility. In this case I wouldn't lose any sleep over it.

All the best.
edit on 24-1-2011 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Lol im not trying to panic any of you but the negative comments just shows me your insecurities. As i stated before im not saying whats gonna happen im just giving you a scenario of what might be. Lol you guys got me laughin at you because these above post are Sad! All i see is people putting words in my mouth. Things i wasnt even thinking about lol it goes to show how your insecurities show how scared you really are. You guys sound like terrified kids trying to stay positive. Sad really
edit on 25-1-2011 by lifer201 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
If a nuke does go off in America my first suspect would be the same people behind 9/11. Not Osama Bin Laden but the ones at the end of all the unanswered remaining questions. They will do this to distract from the heat that is building up to investigate and prosecute them, most likely in the same town where the investigations are based to set back any progress in tracking them down. They have already shown there disregard for American life and property so they morally bankrupt enough to do it. As for some Muslim groups getting the bomb, hopefully the west will stop picking on them and start treating them as people.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by kwakakev

The stage is set up for them. lets see whats gonna happen soon

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Its starting to come together... i hope im wrong

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
How does it all come together? The Satanic elite are fulfilling the ritualistic destruction of Babylon as per the prophecies described in the Book of Revelations.

top topics

join