It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama law tab up to $1.7 million

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
What confuses me is why would a man spend $1.7 million dollars hiding something that the "birthers" claim he doesn't have anyway?

Do I know that obama was born in Hawaii? No, I wasn't there.

What I do know is that if the "birthers" are right, then there is a MUCH BIGGER PROBLEM than a sitting president not even being eligible for the office. Mainly, how in the hell did the yahoos vetting the man let him pass through???

If that is the case then someones got some splainin' to do.

Do you guys really believe everyone was in on it? And if so, why would the man need to spend money to hide it, if he has everyone in on this conspiracy in the first place?

Just confusing.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
This thread took the wrong direction
Why the birther topic had to come up for, the topic was as good as can be when it started off

Now the birth certificate returns?

Listen, if someone doesn't want... ok let me rephrase
If the President of the United States does not want his birth certificate to come it will NOT be a lawyer whom he will hire to hide it.

Forget the birther story, must be something else and possibly worse

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Does anyone remember when, and who started the questions about Obama's eligibility?

I will give you a hint, it wasn't a Republican or a Conservative.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
Does anyone remember when, and who started the questions about Obama's eligibility?

I will give you a hint, it wasn't a Republican or a Conservative.

I would have to guess your answer has something to do with big cats but I am curious what your answer is. Please, do not bother if you do not include supporting evidence.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join