It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"banned from the bible: is heaven in the sun?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   
anyone watch history channel last night on the books of:

mary magdalene
thomas
enoch
I can't remember the rest right now........

Enoch really got me on my toes....... They were showing jesus with a halo behind him with n, e, s, and west...
Enoch believed that heaven or god was to the east...
He claimed to know where all the spiritual beings were when it came to the stars ect...........

I started wondering..... If jesus has his head where East should be a enoch claims that they/he heaven is in the east also..........
To me that says the sun rises in the east so what if heaven was the sun, what if heaven was in the sun??

Weird I know it's really hot, but who's to say when you don't die your soul goes there... everyone says they see the light and it's warm, so why not? Just because us mortals would get burned to a crisp doesn't mean that our souls would...

This just really got my noggin... What if.... I'm going to read enoch more and the book of mary.......

I find it amazing that religions will denounce books because it doesn't "fit" with their views...

I want a bible that has ALL the books in it.......

many of the things that don't make sense in the bible is because they've been taken away...

The missing pieces are in the forbidden books like I mentioned above plus more...

So my new thought/theory is that heaven is located in the giant star called "sun

Also the Aztec's worshipped the sun, they believed the sun was their god. hence sun god...

Also the eggyptians had ra which stood for sun god aswell.......

This compass thing on jesus' halo got me though, plus enoch's book...
Too weird.

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
Weird I know it's really hot, but who's to say when you don't die your soul goes there... everyone says they see the light and it's warm, so why not? Just because us mortals would get burned to a crisp doesn't mean that our souls would...

Doesent this description sound more like Hell?

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I don't believe that Heaven is a place you can get to in a space shuttle. Meaning , that it isn't in this dimension. Yes, God is to the East. Simply travel eastward until you get to the end, and you will be there. Of course you will never reach the East, so that point is moot, and isn't the sun also in the west an equal amount of time?
If you remember, God told Moses plainly, not to make any images to worship. Not only images of false god's, but not to even try to make an image of the true God. Making an image of God limits Him to a specific place. Since He can't be contained by anything, God striclty forbid anyone to attempt this. Notice also in Christianity, that there aren't any artifacts to worship. No original Bible, no pieces of the Cross. Items such as this would only divert attetion away from the Creator. Picking a location for God to reside in would limit Him as well.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 03:40 AM
link   
You people really have to stop saying "BANNED FROM THE BIBLE" like its some late night infomercial with girls showing boobs, they were not banned from the bible, The reason they did not include is because most of the info in this is already in the Bible.

new topics

top topics

join