It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminists <MADFACE>

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
I doubt you have spoken to many feminists, but since this is the rant section, carry on.

Ignorance is countered by education

I assumed this would come up.
I was in a hippie-anarchist town.

Yes i have spoken to MANY on top of MANY feminists from all sides.
Other than the few that care about females and vote and go to rallies just to be there (Not to vandalize/cause a huge scene) the other feminists are just over-feminising (Making up words eheh)

I just feel as though me having a penis and conversing with them, makes them think lower of me and they will easiler blame all their problems on me.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Not all of us are that way. I am raising two sons, all men are not pigs because mine sure are not! Branch out, you might be surprised at what you find.reply to post by Anttyk47

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Not all of us are that way. I am raising two sons, all men are not pigs because mine sure are not! Branch out, you might be surprised at what you find.reply to post by Anttyk47

Sure sure sure, not all of you are that way, but are you denying that there are feminists like this?
edit on 25-1-2011 by Anttyk47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Of course not. But the only place i encounter them is in the online rhetoric of men complaining about the extreme behavior.

Originally posted by Anttyk47

Sure sure sure, not all of you are that way, but are you denying that there are feminists like this?
edit on 25-1-2011 by Anttyk47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

She was taking advantage of my piggishness when it was convenient for her. She expected me to drop everything and act like a dumb gorrilla because hey.....men are pigs right.

Funniest thing I heard in a while. But ya it's really weird how they try to put all the things they actually are about on men. And usually on the men who had nothing to do with whatever issue they have or had with men. It's like they cant grasp the concept that the things that happened, are because of them and what they want and do, and what there actually into.

But yes obviously the chick in your story never actually encountered or talked to a dude who didn't want to bone her outright....cuz you know men are pigs right, and are only capable of thinking with there other head. You probably confused her world up with that, but I'm sure she will find another dude who she can complain that he is a pig. Which is what she was looking for all along no doubt.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Guess talking about my experiences could mean that i'm wrong even though i feel like i'm right.
I've been around much more *extremists* than normal feminists, so i just believe there's a lot more extremists in this type of group to set them off. Muslim exteremists are a minority if we want to talk about extremists considering there's a billion or so Muslims.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I will never speak to a female again, and its been 18 years since i left school, but this started 19 years back in 1992. I stumbled over they use these techs, and they just wanted to humiliate me after that for nothing but just wanting to destroy a life.

OK I believe you, though I think your really wasting time on hate and all that, especially if it happened so long ago. But hey don't know all the details to your story, and you could be justified in your believes, and prejudices .....So carry on on your one man mission to get your message out......Your finitely doing that, thats for sure I'm pretty sure lots of people on this site heard you and your message at one time or another.

Though really females aren't all that bad, there just you know.... not all that good.
And you cant really hold all females to what happened to you in your past with some other females. And you wouldn't be the first or last, who has had bad experiences with the opposite sex be they male or female.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Feminists are bitter women who have a deep-seated dislike, distrust, or hatred of men.

This either stems from a lack of physical attractiveness to men, or from troubled experiences with an important male figure in their lives, such as their father, or an ex-husband or boyfriend.

In actual fact, I find the ''all men are pigs'' feminists, despite being pathetic, to be preferable, as at least they are honest about their agenda and philosophy.

It's the other kind of feminists that have exactly the same beliefs and agenda, the ''wolf in sheep's clothing'' type, that are the ones who are worthy of the most scorn. They will pretend that they have a more reasonable line, and pay lip-service to wanting ''equality'', despite having all the same problems and beliefs that the more ''robust'' feminists have.

These are the feminists that largely incur my righteous wrath.

Another fact about feminists that needs to be pointed out is their actual anti-female philosophy. While their notorious anti-male agenda is widely publicised, any woman that goes against their narrow-minded warped ideology are viewed as ''Uncle Toms'', and irritate the indignant feminists !

A perfect example is when feminists whinge about society ''objectifying women''. Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't these women who are ''objectified'' in adverts and the like, exercising their free choice and earning a decent amount of money as models and actresses ?

Anybody who truly believed in women's liberation would fully support a woman having the full range of choices possible, which includes the personal choice of dressing up in skimpy clothing in male-orientated advertisements.

This really shows the feminists true colours and agenda, which is about power and control, and making everybody follow their strange views on how society is run.

They also dislike women being ''objectified'' because of jealousy. If the feminist is pretty or thin enough to make money in this way, then she doesn't want any other girl to be able to do so: ''Dog in the Manger''.

Rest assured, if feminists hadn't fallen out of the ugly tree, and knocked against every branch on the way down, then they would be the first in the queue to don a bikini and star in a beer commercial !

edit on 27-1-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

I am not saying i am the 1st or last, but i am saying what they did to my life over last 19 years lol, they have no chance of me even talking to one in any way ever again. Thats my choice, and my life was destroyed by many factors, and i will not allow those things in my life again.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
Feminists are bitter women who have a deep-seated dislike, distrust, or hatred of men.

This either stems from a lack of physical attractiveness to men, or from troubled experiences with an important male figure in their lives, such as their father, or an ex-husband or boyfriend.

In actual fact, I find the ''all men are pigs'' feminists, despite being pathetic, to be preferable, as at least they are honest about their agenda and philosophy.

It's the other kind of feminists that have exactly the same beliefs and agenda, the ''wolf in sheep's clothing'' type, that are the ones who are worthy of the most scorn. They will pretend that they have a more reasonable line, and pay lip-service to wanting ''equality'', despite having all the same problems and beliefs that the more ''robust'' feminists have.

These are the feminists that largely incur my righteous wrath.

Another fact about feminists that needs to be pointed out is their actual anti-female philosophy. While their notorious anti-male agenda is widely publicised, any woman that goes against their narrow-minded warped ideology are viewed as ''Uncle Toms'', and irritate the indignant feminists !

A perfect example is when feminists whinge about society ''objectifying women''. Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't these women who are ''objectified'' in adverts and the like, exercising their free choice and earning a decent amount of money as models and actresses ?

Anybody who truly believed in women's liberation would fully support a woman having the full range of choices possible, which includes the personal choice of dressing up in skimpy clothing in male-orientated advertisements.

This really shows the feminists true colours and agenda, which is about power and control, and making everybody follow their strange views on how society is run.

They also dislike women being ''objectified'' because of jealousy. If the feminist is pretty or thin enough to make money in this way, then she doesn't want any other girl to be able to do so: ''Dog in the Manger''.

Rest assured, if feminists hadn't fallen out of the ugly tree, and knocked against every branch on the way down, then they would be the first in the queue to don a bikini and star in a beer commercial !

edit on 27-1-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

I agree with everything in this besides the bolded statement.
I mean most most most women fall there but of/c you will find some modelish (well not supermodel) female that is still under the "I hate women being objectified" category.
Everything else is pretty great, i wish i was a better writer :[
I'm pretty sure that this will indeed offend some women Perhaps like tater.
I think Hotbakedtater will disagree because she hasn't met any of these types of feminists, and surely enough if theres a feminist in town then all the others will be like her.
Feminists are a minority in areas and they tend to be alike when it comes to their ideas. So much so that i feel like they're brainwashed because they're all the same person.
I just have been around the worst type, and no other type. And it wasn't just in one area.

I'm glad you wrote this little piece,

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I would consider myself a Feminist, do agree with the core principles. Believe in equal chance for ALL! And I have much education and am very work oriented -

Because I come from Immigrants.

Thanks for labeling me an Ugly Dog who hates men though.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I mean most most most women fall there but of/c you will find some modelish (well not supermodel) female that is still under the "I hate women being objectified" category.

Every woman I've met who complains about the ''objectification of women'' is someone who absolutely munts.

You see some woman who has a face like she's been chasing parked buses, whinging about the ''objectification of women'', and you think: ''yeah, I wonder why you are so irritated by gorgeous, svelte, women earning a decent wage, showing off their femininity(!)''

Any good looking woman who claims to dislike the ''objectification of women'', is just a really jealous, bitchy woman.

Let's not forget that being a model isn't as simple as being pretty... Someone needs grace, poise, composure, and a certain degree of je ne sais quoi about them.

As I've mentioned on other threads, when I wonder around my city centre on my lunch break, I usually see 10-20 women who are extremely beautiful, and would register a 9 or a 10 on the looks scale.

I live in a city of about 600,000 people in the UK.

It's simple mathematics to work out that there are 10s of millions of extremely good-looking women throughout the world. Not all of these women can earn money as models !

Any good-looking woman who bitches about the ''objectification of women'' is someone who has probably failed at a modelling job, and who has come to the terrifying realisation that good-looking women are a much of a muchness, and that there are 100s, if not 1000s, of these girls throughout any city !

I think Hotbakedtater will disagree because she hasn't met any of these types of feminists, and surely enough if theres a feminist in town then all the others will be like her

Nah, she wouldn't be involved in a discussion once I've appeared on the thread.

Don't get me wrong, 'tater comes across as a decent enough person, bur her, and her ilk's, arguments are largely based on emotion, and get logically deconstructed by the likes of me on a regular basis.

Feminists are a minority in areas and they tend to be alike when it comes to their ideas. So much so that i feel like they're brainwashed because they're all the same person.
I just have been around the worst type, and no other type. And it wasn't just in one area.

There are some women who claim to be ''feminists'', whereas, in reality, they are just victims of feminazi brainwashing propaganda.

Therefore, there are some harmless women who describe themselves as ''feminists'', who are just too naive or unoriginal to realise that they are being played as pawns in a game, by embittered feminists.

It's no wonder that you find all feminists the same; I mean, would you find it strange if all KKK members that you met were the same ?

edit on 28-1-2011 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whiffer Nippets
I would consider myself a Feminist

Believe in equal chance for ALL!

These two comments are mutually exclusive and are patently irreconcilable.

Because I come from Immigrants.

I'm an immigrant, and an immigrant's son, but that doesn't make me any more or less of a hard worker.

My productivity to society is based upon my actions, rather than any superficial factors or labels that may be applied to me by others.

Positive stereotypes are equally as stupid as negative stereotypes.

Thanks for labeling me an Ugly Dog who hates men though.

Nowhere did I say anything like that towards you.

I don't go around personally abusing people.

If you want to take that slant from my comments, then - dare I say it - that's your problem, not mine.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

when I wonder around my city centre

Wander, not wonder !

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Every woman I've met who complains about the ''objectification of women'' is someone who absolutely munts.

You see some woman who has a face like she's been chasing parked buses, whinging about the ''objectification of women'', and you think: ''yeah, I wonder why you are so irritated by gorgeous, svelte, women earning a decent wage, showing off their femininity(!)''

Any good looking woman who claims to dislike the ''objectification of women'', is just a really jealous, bitchy woman.

Let's not forget that being a model isn't as simple as being pretty... Someone needs grace, poise, composure, and a certain degree of je ne sais quoi about them.

As I've mentioned on other threads, when I wonder around my city centre on my lunch break, I usually see 10-20 women who are extremely beautiful, and would register a 9 or a 10 on the looks scale.

I live in a city of about 600,000 people in the UK.

It's simple mathematics to work out that there are 10s of millions of extremely good-looking women throughout the world. Not all of these women can earn money as models !

Any good-looking woman who bitches about the ''objectification of women'' is someone who has probably failed at a modelling job, and who has come to the terrifying realisation that good-looking women are a much of a muchness, and that there are 100s, if not 1000s, of these girls throughout any city !

I think Hotbakedtater will disagree because she hasn't met any of these types of feminists, and surely enough if theres a feminist in town then all the others will be like her

Nah, she wouldn't be involved in a discussion once I've appeared on the thread.

Don't get me wrong, 'tater comes across as a decent enough person, bur her, and her ilk's, arguments are largely based on emotion, and get logically deconstructed by the likes of me on a regular basis.

There are some women who claim to be ''feminists'', whereas, in reality, they are just victims of feminazi brainwashing propaganda.

Therefore, there are some harmless women who describe themselves as ''feminists'', who are just too naive or unoriginal to realise that they are being played as pawns in a game, by embittered feminists.

It's no wonder that you find all feminists the same; I mean, would you find it strange if all KKK members that you met were the same ?

I'd refer you to the star fairy if i had a chance =o

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
What I was trying to say, Sherlock, is that just because I am "career oriented" does not mean I'm some raging harpy. A female very well *may* have other reasons for doing what she does which has nothing to do with men.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Please do not dis 'Tater.

She is a very good writer and sticks to the issue/topic at hand and I've NEVER seen her get bent out of shape or argue out of emotion.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

What I was trying to say, Sherlock, is that just because I am "career oriented" does not mean I'm some raging harpy. A female very well *may* have other reasons for doing what she does which has nothing to do with men.

I want women to be career oriented if they choose to be !

I don't want women, who don't quite cut the mustard, to constantly use a mythical societal discrimination as a crutch, and an ''excuse'' to neglect the realisation of their own failings and short-comings.

This is why feminism sells women short, and why the obnoxious movement is the main culprit for the persistent underachievement of women in Western society !

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Please do not dis 'Tater.

She is a very good writer and sticks to the issue/topic at hand and I've NEVER seen her get bent out of shape or argue out of emotion.

I like Hotbakedtater.

We may be diametrically opposed on some of these ''gender'' issues, but she always puts her points across well.

She does use emotion to support some of her points at times, but then so do I on occasions !

Also, I saw a post she made on another subject, which made me respect her a lot.

I'd never intentionally dis the 'tater.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

They are out there. Just like there are still men at the extreme end of things.

I worked with a young woman that swore that women could not get ahead in corporate America. I asked her if she knew that the CEO or president of Pepsi was an Indian Woman. She claimed that it was a token appointment to invalidate the feminist movement. She also claimed that all male female sex is assault because a man is invading the interior of a woman. So, in her words, all sex was sexual assault. It was also rape because, "a woman can not freely give her consent for sexual relations. She is always coerced into it by pressure either from the man or from society's demands of how she acts."

She was doing something at work one day and got startled. She made the comment, "that just got me all hot." An older gentleman that worked with us said "I thought only (boy friend's name) did that for you." She went that day and complained about his "inappropriate sexual innuendo and advances." Her rhetoric and complaints got to the point the manager would not meet with her unless another woman was in the room. He advised all males to stay away from the break room if she was there alone.

I think the one thing that made me the maddest was when I tried to stand up and let her have my seat. We were at a mandatory meeting and ran out of chairs. She came in and started edging around the perimeter of the group. I stood up and offered her my seat.

In front of a room full of people she says, "I don't need your seat. I am just as physically capable of standing as you are."

"I know you are I was just trying to be kind."

"I don't need you to patronize me like I'm a little girl. Men like you are so deluded you can't even see that you are holding women back. You believe that by offering the poor little lady a seat you are being nice. Well I don't need that type of nice. I don't need you telling me I'm weak so that you can feel like a man."

I just laughed in her face. Then I said, "Look here, I was raised to treat a woman with respect. I would never disrespect you by causing a scene like that. Now, you've tried to make me look like a villain and may have succeeded with those not paying attention. So, I ask you who is being degraded here?"

She basically told me to go fornicate with myself and stormed to the very back of the room. I took my seat and waited for the meeting.

Now, I admit there are still men that look upon the Neolithic period longingly. However they are actually more rare than the woman I mentioned above.

My question is, if women like that only exist on the internet why are there women's studies departments and majors at many universities. How is it women can be separate and have their own program, yet a man can not?

Women's studies departments admittedly approach all teaching through the ideal that women are an oppressed minority and not in equal standing with men. They actually teach young women to view men as oppressors and tyrants. The colleges are actually turning out women that believe in an extreme view of feminism that demeans men as something less than human and by their nature evil.

Daphne Patai is a feminist and professor of languages and literature. She spent ten years teaching in a women's studies program. She has since come out in strong opposition to how the programs are run. She has said that these programs place politics above education and debase the value of education. She has also called them feminist indoctrination camps. She is not alone. There are many other professors that have come out against these programs after seeing their true nature.

edit on 31-1-2011 by MikeNice81 because: It was so bad I had to run it through word

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join