It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you all think is really going on?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I would like a level headed response based on what you all really think our future in this country holds for us..Do you think a disaster? Population control by the TPTB? A false flag catastrophe?Fake alien invasion? 2012? I'm constantly trying to allow myself to prepare for something but everything I hear is contradicting..Lots say the government is looking to cull the herd and a police state is slowly being implemented..Some say the government has been digging holes in the ground to hide in..Some say the Illuminati is looking to kill us all and enslave those who survive..What do you think it is people? How come all this infromation is hitting the web, yet everyday life is going on as if nothing is happening at all..I hear millions have no employment..yet everyday my town is as busy as its always been..I in no way am bashing anyone who believes these things..I want to know if you all believe something is happening or not, because if their is we need to stop complaining that America is "asleep" and actually do something..I think we need to right now as a people..start a plan..if we all believe this to be true.it is our responsiblity to wake up people and not give up...We need some kinda of structure..I know there are alot of intelligent people on this site..I want answers..ideas...enough talk and posting the latest hot story..its time to put up or shut up.Lets start here and now.A mass awakening..What do you think is the most important provable info out there right now? What do you guys and gals read that leads you to believe this world is as screwed as it all seems to be..please share your ideas and best information..we can do this...WE CAN DO THIS...I'm tired of being on edge wondering what is going to happen and I apologise to anyone I have recently given a hard time about crap info..or the sources they get them from..I want to unite with you all..together we can figure this out and take appropriate course of action...Is it all worth it? Is there reason to be this concerned? let me know what you all think is really going on.
edit on 24-1-2011 by Nebulous1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I have no idea what I'd do and I don't wanna start planning ahead because my family would think I'm looking at this site too much but I do know that in the UK they say unemployment has huge falls yet it's weird because things look normal but I know there are still a lot of people out there jobless and not many jobs around as it's been for several years since the recession.

I don't even think this is America-only either, the problem is global.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
What I believe as the truth is 'the bad guys' are there for us to learn, to grow, to evolve. Simple as that. They think they do it of their own accord, but it's actually just a push from the higher self. We equate a spiritual push to hell on Earth.
Don't worry what's to come in the future, just worry about the now with the assurance that whatever happens is meant to happen, to let you grow and humans in general thrive as one. If we were given a perfect life right off the bat, we wouldn't nearly love it as much while we look out on a beautiful waterfall dripping into space and the planet's 3 moons sitting so close in the sky. We'd just look at it, shrug our shoulders and say 'meh', denying the whole creation that life is, to enjoy it.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneLife
What I believe as the truth is 'the bad guys' are there for us to learn, to grow, to evolve. Simple as that. They think they do it of their own accord, but it's actually just a push from the higher self. We equate a spiritual push to hell on Earth.
Don't worry what's to come in the future, just worry about the now with the assurance that whatever happens is meant to happen, to let you grow and humans in general thrive as one. If we were given a perfect life right off the bat, we wouldn't nearly love it as much while we look out on a beautiful waterfall dripping into space and the planet's 3 moons sitting so close in the sky. We'd just look at it, shrug our shoulders and say 'meh', denying the whole creation that life is, to enjoy it.

I agree with most of what you have said. Growth as people or as anything is caused by friction and not by ease. I see it as coming from "God", you see it as from our higher selves. I can live with the answer.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I will try but is this a ranked related ? as to gather psi data on potentials? Potentials being EA inhabitants interactions with Satan-weather-celestials-GOD!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Well thank you all for showing me how you feel..I guess this does prove that in reality..no one really is concerned enough that something really indeed is wrong..I truly thank you..

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The appropriate course of action:

1.Sit back and let your goverment do you thinking for you,theres notting you or anyone can do about it.they have won so let it be.

2.Enjoy the ride cos you will be notting have notting and always be a notting.What's really happening does not concern you

3.So just go on watching your plasma TV And the world will be run by the one's you can't see

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Nebulous1973

There are many things being discussed worldwide at what time and they all seem wrong; but, there are somethings we do know. The most basic things we are seeing involve the earth acting up and it is not global warming. We know the pole is shifting, that is a biggie. We know that the sun has a ring on it that they cannot explain. We know that animal deaths are occurring in odd ways. Before we even consider what TPTB may be up to, nature itself is acting in an odd manner.

One of the things I have been monitoring over the past couple of years involves odd animal attacks. We have seen a ten fold increase in animal attacks. One scientist said it was if the animals were no longer afraid of us. In Great Britain I know there were like three attacks by cows on humans, not bulls, farm cows. I think it happened about a year and a half ago; but, it is easy to look up. At around the same time a woman in Nova Scotia was killed by two coyotes, the first recorded death of a mature adult by coyotes. There are dozens and dozens of other anomalous animal attacks.

While I do believe something metaphysical is occurring, just looking at what is going in nature should get our attention. There was a weatherwoman who reported that she believes a change in our magnetic fields could be responsible for all of this. I do not know that I agree; however, what is she is right and the world governments knew it, what would you expect them to do? Lets not forget the Madrid fault and what is going on at Yellowstone, these are disturbing changes.

If you were in government and believed we were going to have a pole shift and that there was no way to predict how many cataclysmic things would happen because of it, would you tell people and if you did what they possibly do about it? The answer is nothing. You would build deep underground shelters, save seeds and animals and pray a lot. You would prepare to save as many as you could, that is what we would want from our government. You would also confuse things as much as possible for as long as possible to keep people from panic.

I am not saying this is what is occurring, I am saying that looking at what is happening with the earth and the animals is the best place to start, it requires no Illuminati, Masons, Luciferians or evil intent to eliminate the population. While there is a comet headed in our direction, it does not explain any of the changes we are seeing on earth. TPTB are not capable of making Yellowstone bulge and act up and would have no reason to. I am not saying that the groups mentioned do not exist, I am saying they did not make the poles shift or the earth wobble and increase in size, albeit slightly.

In the end, it doesn't matter we are all born to live and die anyways. There is a poem by Robert Frost called "Fire and Ice" and I would like to quote it.

"Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in Ice.
From what I've tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if I had to perish twice
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
and would suffice."

There is a line in the bible that says do not worry about tomorrow, today has enough to deal with. If, and it is a big if, Yellowstone were to blow, it really would not matter what you did or how you prepared, it would just delay the inevitable. There is no question that someday a supervolcano or a meteor or even our sun is going to do something that we cannot stop. Nobody knows the time and day and it really doesn't matter. In the meantime, take the kids out and have fun, make love to your wife, enjoy a football game, make a nice meal. Consider the spiritual and what you believe your life means, come to peace with those who have hurt you, even if it is only in your own mind. Be well.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I believe is an action towards NWO taking place. I believe first the New Madrid fault will be struct to depopulate millions of people. I believe the government has dug underground bunkers to save the government and the elite who have enough money to buy their life into safety. I believe some common people will survive because they cannot take us all out, they need some slaves...I believe we can do something. foreinstance, If we stop working 2 days aweek, a protest against the government with the taxes, hit them in their wallets. We can start trafing to each other for goods. We can stop buying new things we really do not need. We can form a large protest...there are many many ways to stop THE MAN. But, it takes more then a few to inact a government change....But, to do such extreme things takes a commity to organize it. Again more people would need to find their inner will-power. People are afraid very afraid right know. They are frozen in the moment to only complain and not react...if you want we can try to work something into action...If a few start this I believe others will find their courage and join in on a change to better the U.S. of A

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by audio assasin

No offense but the only people sitting on their butts looking at their plasma tvs are the people who pretend they are concerned on this site..none of you give a crap about any of it..so thank you for telling us all how you feel..because I know I am ready to do what ever is necessary..I ask a question and the only thing you can do is troll the post..thats cool..now I know..you all are just talkers..none of you want to change anything....you're all complacent slaves...and thats fine..I'll worry about my own family..I figured I'd give it a shot and see if we could actually do something.where we could unite...but..hey whatevs...best of luck to you.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

Yes..this is what I'm trying to convey...if we know that things are going on..why are we just doing everything BUT taking some kind of action..making the masses aware..it will do no good to tell everyone this while tshtf..we either start now...or do nothing at all..thanks for your great post..very happy to see you are paying attention!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by prexparte

Now that is what I am talking about..someone who is listening to what is going on..has an idea of what needs to be done...Excellent post and thank you for reviving my outlook on just how lost and content most people are!!! Excellent..Thank you..I too have an inclination that what is going to happen will be on a level of total catastrophe and the gub'mint does know what is going to happen..if not help it happen as well..I think they are taking out these animals because they want to lower the chances of there being food to kill and survive on..I believe by the response of some that the best thing to do..is take care of your own..because most just won't allow themselves to believe something is going on..thanks again!!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

I and plenty of us want to make change but right now bro theres not enough us if we tried anything now we would be held off easily .
unfortunately i think it may take something so blatant by TPTB to wake people up , remember most only care about sex food beer money and possesions they need an almighty jolt .
when there are enough of us in all honesty we need to do a chavez ,we need a coup we neeed to storm the whitehouse and houses of parliament and remove these traitors from power .
in summary we need more awake , they only wake up after something major and by then there will be no option other than to use arms force ect unfortunately .
P E A C E

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

how do we know when there is enough of us? Why not forming a unity know and let the others join in as We make the movement happen? It has to start somewhere. I already see 3 me you adn the OP. That is more then We can do it, we jsut need to buck up stand up and start..word travels fast. I believe in us/we who are ready

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I understand what your saying i mean look at this forum if we could unite on 1 issue like you say actually take action we could be very powerful . Im ready too just say the word . things like this take serious planning though and courage .
edit on 24-1-2011 by TheGhostViking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

if our actions are peaceful, 'for the people, because we are the people." We can make a differnece..
reminds me of that movie, Field of Dreams. Build it and they will come. For us start a movement, and they will come
edit on 24-1-2011 by prexparte because: spell checked

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by curious7

i have a very interesting question for everybody here on ats. concerning this topic .

due to this global mess we are in what is the logical next step that the world leaders are about to take to correct this their mess.

my answer to all of you is this .
to create jobs world wide they are going to start another world war and we are all seeing them set us up for it as you read this . just look at the news massive protests ,no money global military spending at an all time world high for no reason -look at Canada to see this we are supposed to be a peace keeping force , and yet our government is about to purchase the most advanced war planes that they can get their hand s on from the us/ new choppers new guns in record numbers ,world wide .they are all stock piling for war ,

question 2 why are all of troops and equipment being sent towards the middle east and leaving us open for invasion or is it so that the -god how i hate this word or label = terrorists can come in and do their damnedest to create fear worst than 911 did in the us, what are we being set up for.
every time we have a depression or recession due to their crap we for some reason end up having another world war .WAKE UP.
WHAT IS THEIR FAVORITE SAYING ---THERE IS GREAT PROFIT IN WAR .and we have heard it how many times so far 2. #3 is on it`s way here and now.take a look around yourselves.as you tried to say millions or billions are out of work world wide and yet all is well by their lying standards not that they have any.
but then too when they start their wars their is lots of work for all' and all these young men women and children give up their lives to this madness all in the name of greed and nothing else.funny thing is this one is to end all wars .and there is only one way to bring peace truely to this our world . DESTROY OURSELVES through the last war or do we stop it and not partake in it . in so doing we would have an incredible future people read your holy books on your own as it says that we will eventually get off of this rock if we stop it and change it so that we will have a future -they all say that from the heavens we came to the heavens we shall return ,take a good look out there into the heavens and see the wonders of the stars and what there is really out there awaiting us all if we CHANGE. the worst part is that we have already taken the first baby steps out there already , we are all ready on the way home ,we just have to get over this the hump day.
as it is all we are seeing is a small portion of what is out there awaiting us all .look up and dream of the new future as longs as we can get through this thing we should be fine as long as we learn to set aside our differences and start to work together as the HUMAN RACE and not as nations divided by a flag or a line on the maps. as there are other ways and means to fix our problems than through war .

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

TPTB are heavily invested in population control, however they cannot wipe out the entire population, because they need them to survive. They are dependent on humans to survive.

Once the people awake they do however have plans to implant and chip and enslave the entire population of the planet. Those who refuse the chip will be killed but will be given a special reward in heaven for 1000 years for refusal of the mark of the beast.

Anyways, yadda yadda yadda, people will starve to death and people will be implanted and slaughtered en masse, there will be much fire and brimstone involved as well.

There is technology that exists that could fake an alien invasion, there are many scenarios on the table but the final scenario ends with fire falling from the sky and killing everyone, and then the Angels of God stepping in with direct word from Creation to save those of us who are pure.

The gov has bases underground and it can store a lot of people. Some people they will try to take with them other scientists will be underground as well. Only thing is hiding underground or trying to escape to space, will not work anymore, because the Angels of God and Creation will be waiting for them.

Some Humans as well as the planet Earth itself are going to ascend into a higher dimension while the negative thinking people are going to be left behind. Eventually the evil forces will burn in the fire and be chained for all of eternity for their blatant disreguard for the laws of creation.

For lack of a better term, the future is #ed. It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better, but it will get better. They have no problem letting people starve to death and kill themselves, they have no problem staging another big event. They have no problem with desreguarding the Laws of CREATION.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Hey Nebulous1973,
I am with you!! I can give some information...based only on what I've studied for 25 years (2012) and the research I've done on the current conspiracy theory of the "elite". And I might add also add many people may or may not agree with me. But here is what I am doing. Not necessarily in this order.

First off...2012 - is a shift of the magnetic field of Earth which has a direct relationship to our level of enlightenment. We as a planet are graduating. There are quite a few people on this planet that actually do stand for the good. Due to these people......we have made the grade, if you will. However, there must be a balance. The more light workers that keep popping up and the more people become enlightened. there are just many on the other side getting dark and darker. The problem is the dark side is panicking. You see, Nebulous1973, the dark can NEVER take over the light. It's kind of like walking into a dark room and when you turn the light on theres no ? it reaches every single nook and cranny of the room. And as long as the light is shining....the dark can NEVER take over. And the difference between dark and light is simply the absence of light. That being said......we ARE going to have a pole shift in 2012. However Earth has been shifting gradually for years. Go look it up. You'll find that N and S pole no longer line up, and they haven'nt for quite some time. So the shift has been happening for years therefore the completion of it is not going to be as dramatic as a lot of people think it is. We will have some disruption. There may even be a few fatalities. But it will NOT be the end of the world. However, in the interim...between the sun flares and the current magnetic disruption....you are going to see Earth responding. In addition to that, we WILL lose the Sun for approximately 3-5 days. So be prepared. With no SUN for any length of time it will make it EXTREMELY COLD!! So you now know....on or about December 21, 2012 you need to have a survival package ready with food, water, crank flashlight, and VERY warm clothes adn blankets. We WILL be without electicity during this time frame. The key is not to panic. Just prepare for it.

Now in addition there ARE those out there that are playing on our fears. I believe FEMA and our Gov. are planning for and will probably even create, a natural disaster. I believe they are going to play on the People and Earths vulnerability. As far as the concentration camps go. I, personally just sent my Congress Women a letter DEMANDING answers...I'm sure I won't get any. But she knows there are people out here that are aware. The higher the awareness....the harder it will be to pull off any "stunts". So I've also been sending out a (1) mass email EVERY single day to all my friends and family in my (e)address book informing them SLOWLY (so not to overwhelm anybody) about different subjects of concern and my detailed research findings. I have encouraged all of them to write their local gov. officials as well. Some do...some are so scared they don't know what to do....others blow it off. I'm getting mixed reviews.

I've come to the conclusion we are in a SPIRITUAL war that is just as big as the what are facing on our planet today. So I've gotten a few friends togeter and we meet every Sunday at 10am and do a PRAYER circle. We spend about 1 hour praying out loud and meditating together for love and light to fill all the hatred and dard souls on our planet today. We send love and light in masses out into the Universe. I've asked all my peeps to do the same thing...they are...individually praying and meditating as well.

I've also started canning food and storing water. I got a water filter on my house. I bought ionic air purifiers for my house also. I will aquire a weapon that is NOT registered, THIS WEEK. I've been following a couple of websites learning survival skills, just in case. (Never hurts to be prepared)

Unfortunately...I can't get many people to REALLY get involved. Most people go....WOW, and then they get up the next day as if nothing happened or was said....and go about their business. (If they even believe me). I find myself baffled as to why people don't take more action, myself. But heres, what I do know....I, am not going down without a fight. Nor can live every single day worrying myself sick about what is to come.....the unknown

So it has taken a little time, but I have found a balance. Am I scared....not really. What's the absolute worst that can happen? I won't survive and cross over to the other side? I'm not really ready to let go of this life...but if necessary I will embrace it. Currently the best thing I can do is keep informing as many people as I can. And keep myself educated on the current events. And do what I explained above.. But most of all Pray. I've never been a religious person...however I'm very spiritual and have a great relationship with my spirit guides. And when people pray in unison....their hearts start beating together (scientific fact) which vibrates to Earth, which vibrates to Universe. So prayer has a very profound effect on ALL things UNIVERSALLY.

I hope this helps.
Love and Light

top topics

<<   2 >>

join