It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

How can you being gay affect me being straight?

page: 6
5
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by G.A.G.
 





Daddy, why are those two boys holding hands? WHAT? Because I have no clue about the gay lifestyle, I was dumfounded and at somewhat of a loss for words however I responded by saying "I really dont know why".



I'm somehow dumbfounded that a child would have been led to believe that it was somehow wrong for two people to be holding hands, after all one would expect that as a goo father you would hold your sons' hand on a regular basis.




posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Homosexual behavior has been documented in nearly 1500 species of animals.


You are making the 'animals do it' argument?

Animals eat their babies and rape each other.

They are clearly not good role models.


And people don't rape each other?



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by DutchCroat

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Homosexual behavior has been documented in nearly 1500 species of animals.


You are making the 'animals do it' argument?

Animals eat their babies and rape each other.

They are clearly not good role models.


And people don't rape each other?


And people don't eat each other ?



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Let's hope 5 years-old kids of today have faster and finally normalized response in the future...



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenBeans

Originally posted by OmegaLogos

Well then better ban all sex including hetrosexual intercourse because...


Right, and once in a while hugging causes injury so that should be banned too...

Like it or not anuses were not designed for intercourse. Shoving things into them over and over again causes all kinds problems.
edit on 25-1-2011 by SevenBeans because: (no reason given)


Brains are also not designed to misuse them with stupid ideas and still you do. But other body parts you can put a ding dong in are healthy? Ever heard of the increased risk of throat cancer because of oral sex? But I guess, as every male, you like a woman to do nice things to your thing with her mouth. So that IS allowed? Of course it is, cause it pleases YOU...but it's not natural...a mouth was not made for those kinds of things.

So please stop having sex, because
1. all dangers you see in anal sex are also there when it concerns vaginal and oral sex. So please prohibit that!
2. you would cease to reproduce and that can only be good.



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DutchCroat
anal sex is unhealthy? Sorry, but are you stupid?
Your own words: "that it spreads disease like wildfire and that is why gay and bi-sexual men cause over half of the new HIV cases each year in this country". So if one half is because of gay/bisexual men, the other half is caused by women and straight guys.


Anal sex is far more likely to spread disease, that's why a tiny proportion of the population (gay men) cuase the majority of new HIV infections in this country every year.


Originally posted by DutchCroat
Anal sex is not unhealthy....UNPROTECTED SEX (be it anal, vaginal or oral) are all potential dangers to a person. So instead of teaching your child to avoid anal sex, you should warn her of dangers of sex in general.


Anal sex is very unhealthy, (and it's much more likely to spread disease than vaginal sex). Even disregarding the spread of disease, it's very unhealthy. Over time it causes serious physical damage.



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
It can't unless gay's persist in forceing there lifestyle on the straight majority and there children.This is sad in that it cause's hate toward's the whole gay community in witch about 90% want to live there life without hate and radical agend's.

Once again the minority bring strife and hate on the majority,what is wrong with this picture?


Whats wrong with this picture?

I can see it clear as day.

Do you?

Hint, its the terminology.

"Forcing"

Gays are not forcing anything. They are asking for acceptance to live their lives in the same way the hetero community does.

It is the homophobes and fearmongers who have "forced" gays into the shadows.

The enlightened know Gays are not forcing anything and only those who forced gays into hiding in the first place feel threatened.



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DutchCroat
Ever heard of the increased risk of throat cancer because of oral sex? But I guess, as every male, you like a woman to do nice things to your thing with her mouth. So that IS allowed? Of course it is, cause it pleases YOU...but it's not natural...a mouth was not made for those kinds of things.


It's HPV that does that.


Originally posted by DutchCroat
1. all dangers you see in anal sex are also there when it concerns vaginal and oral sex. So please prohibit that!


Not true.



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
In the post's that I have read,nobody has come up with any sort of defense for anel sex or the disease's perpetuated by this act................................why is that and please explain why you think this is normal.

Please don't use the men do it to woman defence,Im sure you know that is also not a natural act either and can cause the same health problem's. Thank you!
edit on 25-1-2011 by Battleline because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenBeans

Originally posted by DutchCroat
anal sex is unhealthy? Sorry, but are you stupid?
Your own words: "that it spreads disease like wildfire and that is why gay and bi-sexual men cause over half of the new HIV cases each year in this country". So if one half is because of gay/bisexual men, the other half is caused by women and straight guys.


Anal sex is far more likely to spread disease, that's why a tiny proportion of the population (gay men) cuase the majority of new HIV infections in this country every year.


Originally posted by DutchCroat
Anal sex is not unhealthy....UNPROTECTED SEX (be it anal, vaginal or oral) are all potential dangers to a person. So instead of teaching your child to avoid anal sex, you should warn her of dangers of sex in general.


Anal sex is very unhealthy, (and it's much more likely to spread disease than vaginal sex). Even disregarding the spread of disease, it's very unhealthy. Over time it causes serious physical damage.



A small population causing the majority of incidents....you are right about that. But that doesn't change the fact that the other half IS caused by women and straight man. Which PROVES vaginal sex IS unhealthy too, otherwise the small population would not be responsible for 50%, but for nearly 100% of transmitted deceases.

And can you please show me where is says that anal sex causes serious physical damage which is more serious than damage from repeated use of a vagina or mouth?



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenBeans

Originally posted by DutchCroat
Ever heard of the increased risk of throat cancer because of oral sex? But I guess, as every male, you like a woman to do nice things to your thing with her mouth. So that IS allowed? Of course it is, cause it pleases YOU...but it's not natural...a mouth was not made for those kinds of things.


It's HPV that does that.


Originally posted by DutchCroat
1. all dangers you see in anal sex are also there when it concerns vaginal and oral sex. So please prohibit that!


Not true.


It's HPV which infects your THROAT first.....you can have as much sex with an HPV infected person, but your chance to get throat cancer will not increase UNLESS you're engaging in frequent oral sex. So yes, HOV causes it, but it's not the only factor. HPV + Oral sex = increased risk for throat cancer.

For your "not true" quote....vaginal sex can't transmit HIV and other sexually deceases?



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Battleline
In the post's that I have read,nobody has come up with any sort of defense for anel sex or the disease's perpetuated by this act................................why is that and please explain why you think this is normal.

Please don't use the men do it to woman defence,Im sure you know that is also not a natural act either and can cause the same health problem's. Thank you!
edit on 25-1-2011 by Battleline because: (no reason given)


Maybe one doesn't need to find a defence for anal sex. It's the hypocrisy of some posters who blame anal sex for a lot of health problem, but are unwilling to accept that vaginal and oral sex are just as dangerous. And no one asks them to defend vaginal sex???



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Helmkat
 
A good point "forced" may be a wrong choise of words at least for you.Why is that children are being taught in various school's that Gay sex is normal when the majority of parent's do not want there kid's subjected to this at a young age.

If the minority "puts" some thing on the majority without consent of the majority or really not even haveing a say in the matter then what is it?

The old adage of "gay's in the closet" is just plain stupid,it has not been that way for many year's now.



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchCroat
 


If you read my post I particlly agree with you but two wrong's don't make it right.

Good spin but no explanetion to the question.Can you answer the question please?



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by G.A.G.
reply to post by SubPop79
 


Or I could have said that they are fags,



Yea. That is exactly what you should have said. And then followed it up by saying something like, "They like to smell each others butts too." Then laugh and point.


Or you could have said, "They just don't know any better." And said, "Don't stare." like they were mentally handycapped or something.



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenBeans
Anal sex is far more likely to spread disease, that's why a tiny proportion of the population (gay men) cuase the majority of new HIV infections in this country every year.


1. Not all gay men have anal sex.
2. Straight people have anal sex, too.
3. HIV is spread through vaginal and oral sex, as well.



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jamiejames
Did someone actually say....'because they love each other'? hahahahahaha My goodness...and we wonder WHY the world is going the direction it's going....and it's only gonna get worse??? Weird thing is...over the past....i dont know....20 plus years...it seems like EVERYONE is being born gay.



The reason there are so many gays is because lads these days are molly coddled like girls. parents are far too overprotective. Also Its thanks to the governments bizarre health and safety laws in recent years. Such as banning conkers in the playground, and games of kiss chase in case a child gets injured and their parents sue.

Unfortunately Boys cannot be Boys these days.



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTheTrees
 

Normal is "Normal" by very definition it does not need to be " i.z.e.d"



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by DutchCroat
It's HPV which infects your THROAT first.....you can have as much sex with an HPV infected person, but your chance to get throat cancer will not increase UNLESS you're engaging in frequent oral sex. So yes, HOV causes it, but it's not the only factor. HPV + Oral sex = increased risk for throat cancer.


Right, so if you don't have HPV it isn't an issue, you don't need any kind of disease for anal sex to be unhealthy.


Originally posted by DutchCroat
For your "not true" quote....vaginal sex can't transmit HIV and other sexually deceases?


Sure but anal sex is far more likely to trasmit it.



posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
1. Not all gay men have anal sex.


Obviously, not all gay men have sex... what is your point?


Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
2. Straight people have anal sex, too.


FAR less frequently than gay men (and as I've said, that is just as unhealthy).


Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
3. HIV is spread through vaginal and oral sex, as well.


Anal sex is far more likely to spread disease than oral or vaginal sex.



new topics




 
5
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join