It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ophiuchus and Orion-something hidden?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
this thread is dead on in many cases.

Yes, many humans are going to ascend in this lifetime. Develop lightbody, have third-eye openings, open their divine eye (whatever your terminology is).

Many people that are averted towards this loving, ecstatic energy will become crazed - hence the quote of the Christ.

Meditate, Ponderate, Deligate.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I looked over your post you linked and suggested. Very interesting. I was taken back by one thing you said:

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Also christians constantly quote 12 tribes of Israel when in fact there were 13 .Count them for yourself.

I don't quite see it. Could you please enlighten me on the 13th Tribe?

Thankyou Friend for your kind words and interest, I am sorry I don't have much time to elaborate right now and probably won't return to this thread after the way the last one turned out, I won't take part in anything like that by association . To quickly answer your question turn to the book of revelations 7 (8-5 ) ( [note 8+5 = 13] this is how the encryptions work ).Here you shall find listed 12 tribes X 12,000 = the 144,000 .Note the Tribes listed and then note the abscents of Dan ! Dan the Serpent .Dan is the Little Horn .Dan is Danmark ,modern Denmark .Dan= Dan -Mark= Mark of Cain , Mark of the Beast .Notice how this little heard of Nation is at the fore front now of The UN, NATO, Climate Treaties, Olympic bids and so forth .The puppet leader has been to Danmark - Denmark twice in 12 months .Hope this helps your journey .

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

This is a fascinating thread, that I haven't finished reading yet, but just wanted to throw out there...

"Gateway of the gods"
"Gateway of man'

Jesus= son of man (Gateway of man) the path the earth was on at the time?
2nd coming= galactic center (Gateway of gods)?

Like the entire Universe in some grand dance, repeating over and over again in ebb and flow... and people of old, maybe even knowing only in a subconscious way, snatching it right out of the collective unconscious and setting it out in parable for themselves, for us.

And all of your Taurus, Picies, Gemini, etc. connections in the Bible... way cool-- never thought of that!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Is there more to the whole 12 disciples thing that we have been led on about? Is there a 13 in the true story that was hidden?

I didn't read through the whole thread, so if someone already addressed this, my apologies. I just wanted to add some interesting information here on the correlation of 12's/13's.

In the Old Testament, we have the story of Jacob:

Jacob had four wives (north, south, east, west; air, water, earth, fire), who gave birth to 12 sons (12 signs of the zodiac). But a little known fact is that those 12 brothers did indeed have one sister, named Dinah, and she is often depicted as representing the 13th zodiac sign, Ophiucus. Though, she is little mentioned in the Old Testament.

In the New Testament, it is my assertion that it is a retelling of the same mystical, symbolic information, with names, stories and dates changed. Time repeats itself, as do ages, as they will again after this one. Mary is often referred to as the 13th disciple, however, I'm wondering if both Mary and Christ, as one, are the 13th sign. For a short time, the numbers went down to 11, when Judas killed himself. He had to be replaced, and was done so by Mathias. Jesus was never considered part of the 12, and officially, neither was Mary, however, the distinct union between the two cannot be ignored.

One way of looking at this is as a symbolic timeline, both as a history, a present, and a future. Let me explain....

If we all consider that "above" ALWAYS correlates to "below", we can see how the stars have depicted human dramas on earth. There was a time when Jesus, the Christ, walked the earth with his 12 disciples, and the one whom he held dear (Mary). Now, this is grounds for much heated debate, but I'm one who lends credence to the lost books, which have been found along side all the other books in the Bible. In one of these books, it states that she was his (Jesus) favorite, and that he often kissed her on the "....." Ironically, this word is missing from the texts, along with many others, due to its age. But the bottom line is that she was very much considered an important part of his ministry, and not that of a subservient woman who merely washed his feet from time to time. Women are sorely underestimated in the grand scheme of things, and all we need to do is to look at a Chess game to see how this is depicted. When the King dies, the game is over, but everyone knows the Queen is the most powerful piece on the board.

So I say all that to make the point that we passed the time when Christ walked the earth, but Mary disappeared and sort of went into hiding. We've celebrated 12 signs of the zodiac ever since....to me, this is symbolic of the death of Christ, waiting for the resurrection. Now, magically, our 13th sign appears again in the mainstream thought. Now the union between Mary and Jesus will happen again, since Christ is due to return. Ironically, this could also symbolize the dragons of yin and yang - the life force, or Chi (Qi) - which entwines and swirls up the spine in that moment of enlightenment, unlocking and charging all chakra centers as it goes. I find it interesting that Ophiucus is depicted as a dragon. Dragons have always represented the fire energies in humans...the yin and yang.....or in Biblical terms, Jesus and Mary. In true Asian tradition, only those with good, pure hearts could withstand the surge of energies, or be killed by them. I believe the earth will be getting a surge of energies in much the same way.

I find it all rather interesting, given where we are in this day and age. The dates of Ophiucus are from November 30 to December 17.

If this doesn't raise eyebrows, not much will. It's unlikely that that so much information spanning thousands of years can line up in such circumstantial ways. All that matters at this point, is what's in a man's heart....how much evil and how much good? The heart will be weighed accordingly.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
www.sciencedaily.com...

Significance?

It seems that the hot Blue supergiant known to some as 13 Oph and to some as "the Eleventh Star of Right Wall of Heavenly Market Enclosure" is moving.

edit on 25-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Student X

WOW great addition...that looks like a snake wrapping around the star in the link you added....thats kinda symbolic looking to me....this happen often, I have never seen this type of interaction yet....very cool, to think about...
edit on 01/22/2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
As if by chance, the MSM speak about Ophiuchus just now, in January 2011, whereas we know that for ages, the muslim calendar and the Babylonian calendar have identified it for long. This huge media coverage over Ophiuchus is part of the shifting towards 2012, it's to reconnect people and prepare their mind for the "Great Awakening"...this is all part of Satan's plan: in the Babylonian calendar, Ophiuchus is the Serpent-God, half man, half serpent, just like Raj Patel, aka Maitreya:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

Right now I dont have much time bt I will share that I do not believe in a 'Satan' and if I was to use any definition to 'satan' I would say it is our flesh body, it is the cause of all what tempts us, through our senses, personalities, desires, we 'learn' about what our 'ego/self' of individual body longs for and with time and experiences and our soul stirring within we learn that what the Spirit within us longs for is much different then what the body longs for.

No one outside of you tempts you....if you fall for something of lust, if you lie, if you steal....its only you that has done wrong. These are opportunities for you to go within and learn about 'from flesh and spirit'. What is of flesh is of flesh....what is of spirit is of spirit.

I see that everything that ever was, was meant to be...for in some way, it has offered someone something to learn from. We might not like it, it might be hard to look at it that way....but we learn from all things.

If something has been hidden purposely by man....the IAM within them is still going to use that 'action' somehow someway.

Things of Spirit can not be hidden really....for they are not in books that can be destroyed, they are not in temples built with hands, they are not in the words of other men that can lie and distort the message....but the 'word' is in life...this experiences is a 'whole' part of a manifesting and all things work together to bring it about.

I dont ever think that anyone is more in control then the IAM.

I also dont have any worry of any date like 2012....

But some food for thought for now....from the gospels of Thomas

Jesus said, "The Pharisees and the scribes have taken the keys of knowledge (gnosis) and hidden them. They themselves have not entered, nor have they allowed to enter those who wish to. You, however, be as wise as serpents and as innocent as doves" - (Gospel of Thomas)

And the video you showed has some false images to it. It kept showing the constellation of Ophiuchus...but Ophiuchus is 2 constellations in 1. In the real image of the sky....you have Ophiuchus and a long line that goes completely through Ophiuchus in the mid section...this is called Serpens.

We are 2 in 1 as well...we are of flesh and spirit.

Be as wise as serpents.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Serpents are not wise, they are lost, I am just submitted to the Almighty (God, not Jesus), God is the Key for everything... now you want to bet on yourself, be my guest.

God is Wisdom, the Torah, the Gospel AND the Quran are wisdom, the wise man is the one who recognizes this and fight against his own evil.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Satan exists, it does not mean that anyone can blame him for his own perdition, each one can only blame himself, Satan has called the people, those who have answered his call are 100% responsible.

Satan exists and wants to make us devils like him, once your soul and heart are black, Satan's job is done with you, you become yourself a devil.

It's a HUGE mistake to unblieve in the existence of the WORST ennemy of Humanity: Satan.
edit on 25-1-2011 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Its a sensitive issue because yes the serpent in ancient was labeled more less good until labeled evol for its interactions within EDIN. NOW do research and see how the same serpent saved humanity from his brothers flood influence. The same brother who may have influence/controll of all current teachings and understandings of the snake..

The snake ENKI
Brother who won last ??? ENLIL CREATOR OF EDIN
again its a sticky issue very sensitive
Be well

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Its a sensitive issue because yes the serpent in ancient was labeled more less good until labeled evol for its interactions within EDIN. NOW do research and see how the same serpent saved humanity from his brothers flood influence. The same brother who may have influence/controll of all current teachings and understandings of the snake..

The snake ENKI
Brother who won last ??? ENLIL CREATOR OF EDIN
again its a sticky issue very sensitive
Be well

LOL, now the Serpent is supposed to have saved Humanity.... Only Satan -The Serpent- can be at the origin of these words...it's rather the contrary, Satan is the worst of God's creation, he's the first one to disobey God ... Satan has lost himself and will lose anyone who follow any of his false doctrines.

Satan = Loose

God/Allah, the Creator of the Universe, is the SOLE AND ONLY Savior.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Please do your research and dont lable for there is only 1 judge my friend. I understand your beliefs but if you look deeper into were certain religions spawned from and the knowledge within them then you will better understand.
The Spread of Islam started shortly after the death of the Islamic prophet Muhammad in 632 AD. During his lifetime, the community of Muhammad, the ummah, was established in the Arabian Peninsula by means of conversion to Islam and conquering of territory. In the first centuries conversion to Islam followed the rapid growth of the Islamic world under the Rashidun and Umayyad Caliphs.

Muslim dynasties were soon established and subsequent empires such as those of the Abbasids, Almoravids, Seljuk Turks, Mughals in India and Safavids in Persia and Ottomans were among the largest and most powerful in the world. The Islamic world was composed of numerous sophisticated centers of culture and science with far-reaching mercantile networks, travelers, scientists, astronomers, mathematicians, doctors and philosophers, all of whom contributed to the Golden Age of Islam.

The activities of this quasi-political early ummah resulted in the spread of Islam as far from Mecca as China and Indonesia, the latter containing the world's largest Muslim population. As of October 2009, there were 1.571 billion Muslims,[1] making Islam the second-largest religion in the world.[2]

The history of Christianity is the study of the religion started by a Jewish rabbi from Nazareth named Jesus. Christianity would grow into one of the major religions, impacting all other faiths and changing the course of human history. It mainly concerns the Christian religion and Church, from the successor of Jesus, James the Just, up to contemporary times and denominations. Christianity differs most significantly from the other Abrahamic religions in the claim that Jesus Christ is God the Son. The vast majority of Christians believe in a triune God consisting of three unified and distinct persons: Father, Son and the Holy Spirit. Throughout its history, the religion has weathered schisms and theological disputes that have resulted in many distinct churches. The largest branches of Christianity are the Roman Catholic Church, the Eastern Orthodox Church and the Protestant Churches.

Christianity began spreading initially from Jerusalem, and then throughout the Near East, ultimately becoming the state religion of Armenia in 301 , of Ethiopia in 325, of Georgia in 337, and then the State church of the Roman Empire in 380. Becoming common to all of Europe in the Middle Ages, it expanded throughout the world during the Age of Exploration. Christianity has thus become the world's largest religion.[1]

www.halexandria.org...
From a Biblical perspective, it was Enki who (with the critical assistance of his half-sister, Ninki, aka Nin-khursag) created Adam and Eve. It was Enlil, on the other hand, who created “Edin”. Enki was the serpent in the garden, who urged Adam and Eve to eat of the fruit of the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil (which was infinitely beneficial to their spiritual growth). It was Enlil, who drove them out of Edin, while Enki was there to clothe them. It is worth noting that Zecharia Sitchin [2] claims that the biblical word for “snake” is nahash, which comes from the root word NHSH, and which means “to decipher, to find out.” In other words, Enki, the God of Wisdom.

In the time of Noah, it was Enlil who either created the Great Deluge/Flood as a means of wiping out mankind (because they supposedly made too much noise), or else refused to warn the humans or do anything to save them or help them to save themselves. Enki, on the other hand, apparently against orders of the Anunnaki (who Enlil now controlled), provided the boat plans for Noah to build his Ark, and thus save him, his family (and likely a fair number of helpful artisans and their families). Enki included as well the seed of other living things (a “natural” kind of thing to do).

In the Sumerian texts, we have the stories of Enki and Enlil, and for the most part there is portions devoted to each. But in Genesis, Enlil seemingly reigns supreme. Enlil knew early on, that a pound of good Public Relations effort is worth a ton of truth.

DENY IGNORANCE AND DONT SPREAD DARKNESS ANNUNAKI KNOWLEDGE WAS BEFOR MUCH OF WHAT YOU TRY TO SPEAK...

who is the evol really my friend?
BE WELL

edit on 1/25/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   

The Master or KING of this lil universe the LAMB Lord Jesus Christ was mentioned in earlier text friend. I am not knocking your religious beliefs for all good religions are directing the HERD to the LIGHT but can we atleast find areas of understanding and possibility.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Don't lose your time with copy pastes, I am not challenging you, I am not an "enlightened" man, I am not a highly evoluted person, I am a mere human being with his weaknesses and flaws, I have the chance to have faith in the Almighty (thanks to the Almighty himself), that's all what I am.

Take your path, I'll keep on mine and God will be our Judge.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

It is all fair friend, I am just as you.

Be well

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

Serpents are not wise, they are lost, I am just submitted to the Almighty (God, not Jesus), God is the Key for everything... now you want to bet on yourself, be my guest.

God is Wisdom, the Torah, the Gospel AND the Quran are wisdom, the wise man is the one who recognizes this and fight against his own evil.

A serpent is a symbol...we are not talking about a literal snake that could talk. The symbol/personification of a snake/serpent has been used in many different ways and if you feel that the personification of the devil as a snake and as evil suits your growth as a being then that is all up to you.

God is the key to everything...but God makes no mistakes. What ever has manifested, has been meant to be and will and does serve a higher purpose of emanation.

I recognize that my body of flesh, my intellectual mind, my personal/individual desires, and my personality are avenues that tempt me as a being. As I can become aware of what avenue my 'decisions' are manifesting from...I can be more aware of a better path of Spirit over a path serving my earthly body.

Things that I have done in life, that some would label as evil....like lying for example...is where I really learned the most about myself and is what made me eventually aware how the body of flesh and the 'energy of Spirit' have different natures to them.

As we control our earthly ways...the Spirit can take the lead more and more. A Divine Will becomes us...we can see a more natural flow of 'life' and purpose. The paths that are not...have a purpose...just as much as the paths that are. The paths that are not is what teach us things, offering the feelings of guilt, offering us the worth of trust as we learn the unworth of dishonesty.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

Satan exists, it does not mean that anyone can blame him for his own perdition, each one can only blame himself, Satan has called the people, those who have answered his call are 100% responsible.

Satan exists and wants to make us devils like him, once your soul and heart are black, Satan's job is done with you, you become yourself a devil.

It's a HUGE mistake to unblieve in the existence of the WORST ennemy of Humanity: Satan.
edit on 25-1-2011 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: (no reason given)

Where you see a mistake...is a opportunity to learn something.

Everything is as its meant to be for what growth is needed right now, the past was meant to be for what growth it was going to offer the future. There is only ONE true self that exists...and that is God. Nothing exist with out the life of God.

Why would I believe in something I cant see, nor have no proof of? I can feel God, I have walked with Thee, I have felt Thee move within me and felt Thee move within life around me.

Something God showed me, before I could move any further on my path...is that fear, held me back from opening up to Thee. Fear of being misled, fear of being tricked...held me back in trusting God. To fully trust Thee...I had to release anything that I was fearful of. To fully open up to God to lead me I had to let go of any 'fear' that it would not be God who was leading me. I then learned, there was no devil, there was nothing that didnt exist without the life of God within it. All things within this illusion, have purpose....for some, the 'image' of a devil and satan, still serve a purpose for them and helps them 'keep doing right' out of fear that they will become 'devils'.

We have to learn to do things with true intent. Often people do things out of fear of Satan or out of seeking gratification from God....this is ok for certain levels of growth...bt there is more beyond such a path. A path that is about understanding why we choose to do good...allowing a 'spiritual nature' to become us, its not about fear or rewards of being good...its about letting the Spirit manifest and emanate through us.

We can control the snake....being the master...or we can let the snake/animal side...control us...in which we only continue to manifest chaos in our life and in effect this brings chaos to those who are a part of our life.

Ophiuchus is a reminder...that the nature of Spirit arising in us...can only happen through our own will...by mastering the animal side of us, the impulsive side of our earthly body.

As long as you fear your devil...you will continue to only be able to take in so much spiritual understanding and that understanding is not going to come through a personal relation between you and Spirit, for it will be in books you feel you can trust, it will come through another man telling you what is 'truth' and what is not. If this is what serves you well, then that is fine and is meant to be. If the Spirit within you is seeking a deeper harmony in this life through you....you will be pulled to open up and trust that God has more to show you then what is in the books.

I only wish you well
LV

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

One more thing...

I am just submitted to the Almighty

As you give fear to something, you unknowingly submit to it. Know that God is all there is...give the right to God that is of Thee. By saying this 'satan' has any power what so ever...you give it power..in your mind, you give away power to something that deserves it not.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I think you pasted some very relevant information Ophiuchus..thank you for adding it here.

I find it very important to learn about mankinds past and to take a 'observer' perspective to see how it evolved from culture to culture, how beliefs were carried over from people to people, from land to land.

There doesnt seem to be any 'belief' structures that did not evolve some way, from a 'former' structure. Even the languages themselves, carried over in some way.

I think the last hundred years or so...humanity has had a great enlightening opportunity to tie history together and see and understand where our stories came from. Finding and translating old texts of Sumeria has had a great impact on many people in this day and age.

I think its obvious that mankind has revered the serpent in many ways. It has been used as a 'trickster' and as a 'healer'....its even been personified as a 'spiritual energy' that 'rises' in mankind.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join