It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Events Surrounding September 11, 2001.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
You forgot the most important one: the daily reporting for months on Gary Condit's possible involvement in Levy's death.

Nobody has ever proposed this before even on ATS but it is the indisputable truth:

Gary Condit masterminded 911

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84
i am really not in the mood to enter an agressive disscussion, i am just sayin if you owe me x dollars, i just want to know where these went to, and off course i would like to have em back.

It's not like this money is missing. Like, someone stole it. It's that the Pentagon spent the money, but because the different computer systems are old and outdated, they don't communicate together.

so as an american taxpayer (which i am not) i really really would like to know where the heck this money went to.
and in a free democratic state that should be possible.

See above.

And the other question i would ask; Rumsfeld states: "The enemy is within" - Who do you think IS the enemy within ?

Old technology. Outdated, DOS based computer systems that don't play well with new technology.

And i would pose that exact question to the guy who is Secretary of defense, which means, it s his job to protect america against enemies, no matter from where they are.

Why would I ask the SoD about outdated technology?

Or does this sound irrational to you as well ?

Only if you propose we attack the DOS based computer systems and demand answers. I mean, wouldn't it just be easier to upgrade and transfer all the data?

Care to address my post earlier in the thread?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
So the "enemy within" is some old computers, and they don't can afford new computers because 1.3 trillions
not stolen but spent for "something" (obviously not on computers) ?

Seriously i am out. Don't see a point in discussing it further.

Just one for the future:
Ask the chinese for more money, and computers, when you realise that ALL money is gone and only old computers left.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   

So the "enemy within" is some old computers, and they don't can afford new computers because 1.3 trillions
not stolen but spent for "something" (obviously not on computers) ?

Seriously i am out. Don't see a point in discussing it further.

Just one for the future:
Ask the chinese for more money, and computers, when you realise that ALL money is gone and only old computers left.

Don't run away Svet, we were just getting started!! Maybe you aught to just admit that the 2.3 T dollars missing is not all that you make it out to be.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

I d like to hear your thoughts. And please do not go to phrases like "i ll shoot you in the head".
I do not like that. Period.

I didn't say I'd shoot you in the head. I was making the point that it would be something of an over reaction to stage 9/11 over an accountancy issue (one that is now 60 per cent resolved). a bit like shooting someone in the head over ten dollars.

The fact remains that dozens more Truthers will latch onto the missing trillions with little thought. Nonsense is so much easier to invent than dispel, sadly.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Of course dave, it is not you, its everyone else

posted on Jun, 23 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
If you link these up... compare and contrast, add in other similarities or similar stores, enough of that could equal a soon to come false flag to help implement the The IP Act? As to say main direction for the act would be: Internet free speech as a determining factor in the spread of terrorism. SO, it must be monitored to protect people.

10. (then) Scandal Revealed
(now)Big banking scandles revealed.
9. Executive Order 13233
Resigning of the Patriot Act.
8.2001 Atlantic Hurricane Season
From tornados and earthquakes to the upcoming said to be very active hurricane season of 2011.
7.Abnormal Stock Trading.
Economy not recovering...
stocks dropping as we post.
6.Death of Ahmad Shah Massoud
UBL
5.US Government Exercises
All over preperation exercises, even in schools
4.Nimda Virus
Malware so common it's almost accepted, so maybe this time has to do with all of the Hacking from Anon to China
3.Wave of Accidents
As summer approaches, accidents may be more common? Foiled terrorist attempts have been popping up.
2.2001 Anthrax
Ecoli-- possible engineered bio weapon

1.USA PATRIOT Act
The IP Act

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Although secondary to the human tragedy of that day, I raise an idea balloon regarding Number 4 - "Nimbda Virus". The virus arrived almost seven days exactly to the first plane colliding. It stole into computers opened by the Code Red worm and forced administrators to later wipe the device in order to preserve its usefulness.

What can be known about that weeks electronic mayhem is minimal. It is therefore unsurprising that no definitive analyses exist on the impact of September 11 on the Internet, though a few conflicting anecdotal reports have appeared, and much has been studied about the Verizon node at and around the WTC, perhaps the busiest networked computer site on the planet.

What was code red? Code red was a malicious binary injection script that weighed 4Kb and arrived on a windows computer running NTFS and Microsoft IIS web server. It had four distinct versions that grew effectively more efficient, not at stopping the internet as everyone feared, but rather in hiding an intended purpose. What occurred in fact made available a large block of machines from which a remote operator(s) could either transmit commands to the internet or corrupt the stream of data packets running through the machine. This second effect, the rearranging or insertion of code into a data stream seems even more likely when one includes the default corrupted network affected by the worm, Cox Communication who in 2001 ran Verizon wireless services and was a major transmission pipeline for all east coast television viewing and broadcasting.

So, we know code red and Nimda were not responsible for the attacks, nor related in any direct way. We know that whatever proof that may have existed on a hard-drive affected by code-red was wiped by Nimbda's havoc and administrators following best-practice advise.

Who ran these scripts? Where from? Why were they so specific in the attacks: not just on ANY Windows un-patched box, but later Code.red.c and .d appeared, and as the worm morphed, it opened a backdoor and allowed for attack remotely triggered by a trojan. AN .exe deposit created an "always on" computers that Cisco and Verizon and the major media centres used for their border routers and their internal media switching devices. Code red produced no culprits- there was no embezzlement, larceny or swindle. Just opened up specific systems to a remote operator, then seven days later....zzzzzt.

So, if you know that a major story is going to break, and that the flow of information must be controlled, what stronger way to do a control run that by having a single "Man in the middle" switch with the ability to sabotage or process which feeds go live successfully?

Its a bit of a smoking gun, no?

posted on Oct, 1 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by novaserve

You can start a thread on that topic alone. Never considered it before. Thanks for bringing it to light. *Handshake

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join