It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Events Surrounding September 11, 2001.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
no in not joking how are they gna fulfil the aim of the nwo and georgia guidestones without fake wars false flags diseases manmade disasters poisoning the food and water etc etc ? tickle people to death ?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
• 9/11 - The official bin Ladin family's website domain expires.

"On September 11, 2001, the United States experienced the most significant and violent attack by terrorists even on its own soil. The terrible events that ensued have been linked to the mastermind of Osama Binladin, the leader of the group Al-Qaeda.
Although the Binladin family group denounced their fallen son and any political affiliation of Al-Qaeda, on the same day as the terrorist attacks, the Binladin family website and all of their web pages, links, emails and domain name EXPIRED -- on September 11, 2001.

9/11 - Standard operating procedures for military scramble approval was for the FAA to contact the National Military Command Center (NMCC) to request air support, then the NMCC would contact NORAD to find out about aircraft availability, then NORAD would seek final approval from Secretary of Defense, Donald Rumsfeld.

"On Sept. 11, the normal scramble-approval procedure was for an FAA official to contact the National Military Command Center (NMCC) and request Pentagon air support. Someone in the NMCC would call Norad's command center and ask about availability of aircraft, then seek approval from the Defense Secretary--Donald H. Rumsfeld--to launch fighters." - Aviation Week (06/03/02)

9/11 (5:45 am) - Alleged Flight 11 hijackers, Mohamed Atta and Abdul Aziz Al-Omari, are allegedly videotaped, which the tape displays two timestamps, on a security camera at a Portland, ME airport.

Hijack terrorists caught on security camera
"They looked like any other anxious travellers, rushing through the airport security checks to make sure they caught their early morning flight. But the two men caught on security cameras at Portland airport in Maine at 5.45am on September 11 would be flying an airliner into the north tower of the World Trade Centre just three hours later.

• 9/11 - Two of Mohamed Atta's luggage, which contained incriminating evidence, were the only luggage of the 81 passengers aboard Flight 11 that didn't make it on the plane.

Read more points here Source

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by FDNY343

Concerning Rumsfelds announcement of missing trillions in the Pentagon:
You wrote;

"So, that this was not announced untill September 10th, 2001, is a lie.
And you believe it."

1. I did never say it was not announced til sept 10th, 2001. So I can't see me lying.
2. True is that i did not hear it before 9/11, actually i heard it years after 9/11.
3. So this is ten years ago: We did i not hear about the scandal AFTER 9/11. As well here i am not stating it was not announced after 9/11, i just did not hear anything about it. And I think this question has to be asked, especially by US-Taxpayers.

And since we are on the subject; what about News just after 9/11 ?
Thinking of Bin Laden Family flying out of the country despite a no fly rule for several days.
edit on 25-1-2011 by svetlana84 because: added: Concerning Rumsfelds announcement of missing trillions in the Pentagon:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by svetlana84
reply to post by FDNY343

Concerning Rumsfelds announcement of missing trillions in the Pentagon:
You wrote;

"So, that this was not announced untill September 10th, 2001, is a lie.
And you believe it."

1. I did never say it was not announced til sept 10th, 2001. So I can't see me lying.

Really?

Did n't you miss the biggest one:

Rumsfeld announces the missing of 2.3 Trillion Dollars (!!!!!!!) in the Pentagon, one day before 9/11/01

His quote:

"The enemy is within"

So you didn't post this on page 1 of this thread?

Amazing.

2. True is that i did not hear it before 9/11, actually i heard it years after 9/11.

So, because YOU didn't hear about it, that makes it suspect?

3. So this is ten years ago: We did i not hear about the scandal AFTER 9/11. As well here i am not stating it was not announced after 9/11, i just did not hear anything about it. And I think this question has to be asked, especially by US-Taxpayers.

Again, just because YOU didn't hear about it, doesn't mean everyone didn't hear about it.

And since we are on the subject; what about News just after 9/11 ?
Thinking of Bin Laden Family flying out of the country despite a no fly rule for several days.

Actually, if was Sept 20th.

www.911myths.com...

When the airspace over the US opened on the 13th officially.

www.snopes.com...

So, that is bunk too.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You should pay attention to the news more often. It was brought up SEVERAL times pre and post 9/11. So sorry that you missed it"

CBS Reports Pentagon
Cannot Account for $2.3 Trillion

"'According to some estimates we cannot track $2.3 trillion in transactions,' Rumsfeld admitted. $2.3 trillion — that's $8,000 for every man, woman and child in America."

-- CBS, 1/29/02

September 2nd, 2003:
findarticles.com...

February 12th 2001

The inspector general of the Pentagon said there are 2.3 trillion dollars in items that they can't quite account for. That's not billion. That's trillion dollars. $2.3 trillion -- and the General Accounting Office said there are about $27 billion in inventory items that they can't find.

John Isaacs, PBS Online NewsHour
www.pbs.org...

WASHINGTON, Feb. 20, 2002 -- As part of military transformation efforts, DoD Comptroller Dov S. Zakheim and his posse of accountants are riding the Pentagon's financial paper trail, seeking to corral billions of dollars in so-called "lost" expenditures.

www.defenselink.mil...

edit on 25-1-2011 by Six Sigma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Wow, that's $8,000 dollars for every man, woman and child...

I'm still waiting for my 40 acres and a mule.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheGhostViking
id like to know why the op posted this , i see nothing of relevance i see numerous ommisions i see half explained incidents.
Is this the 911 comission ?

In summary nice pictures but I think thats where it ends

Why are you so paranoid? The OP is pointing out what they consider to be significant events around the time of 9/11.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Interesting that Rumsfeld covered up the "missing" trillions by the curious tactic of mentioning them several times. Before and after 9/11.

Not the most effective way of covering up the loss, I'd have thought.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade
Interesting that Rumsfeld covered up the "missing" trillions by the curious tactic of mentioning them several times. Before and after 9/11.

It's also interesting that Rumsfeld never categorically denied being responsible for the hurricanes that "coincidentally" occurred in the months before 9/11 either. Killing things with silence is a common tactic to make inconvenient issues go away.

You conspiracy people have absolutely nothing backing up your conspiracy claims except innuendo dropping. Isn't THAT interesting?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

It's also interesting that Rumsfeld never categorically denied being responsible for the hurricanes that "coincidentally" occurred in the months before 9/11 either.

Its responses like these GoodOlDave that turn people off from anything you have to say. Its childish really. Debate in a mature manner without irritating the reader. It becomes more informational.
edit on 26-1-2011 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Debate in a mature manner without irritating the reader.

So what would you like to debate? That there was a hurricane season in the Atlantic in 2001 just like there was for the preceding 8 million years? How is that an "incident"?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadow Herder
Its responses like these GoodOlDave that turn people off from anything you have to say. Its childish really. Debate in a mature manner without irritating the reader. It becomes more informational.

Normally you would have had a legitimate point, if it wasn't for the fact that it was YOU who originally introduced the whole "suspicuous hurricane activity before 9/11" claim in the original post to begin with. There isn't anything remotely informational about it becuase it isn't remotely a related event. It's 100% innuendo dropping on your part.

You attempted to get creative at inciting abject paranoia and it blew up in your face. Deal with it.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

To sum it up we cant trust engineers, architects, pilots, engineers, chemists, firefighters and now collegeprofessors.

They are all out to get you, RUN DAVE RUN

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

To sum it up we cant trust engineers, architects, pilots, engineers, chemists, firefighters and now collegeprofessors.

They are all out to get you, RUN DAVE RUN

On the contrary, you'e the one who's imagining there is some shadowy sinister cabal staging terror attacks and murdering innocent people at the drop of the hat, not me...but that's besides the point.

I consider the eyewitnesses who were physically there or who were directly involved to be the ones who are credible, such as firefighters who saw with their own eyes that WTC 7 as in such a bad shape that they knew right away it was going to come down hours before it did, or like Mohammed Atta's friends and coworkers who testified on his religious zealotry and his sociopathic nature. I do NOT consider credible any of the fringe loudmouths whose entire summary of knowledge of the events of 9/11 is coming from those damned fool conspiracy web sites, becuase I know they're not getting an honest account of 9/11. They're getting some ridiculous, Wile E. Coyote cartoon version of the account of 9/11, like this "suspicious hurricane activity before 9/11" drivel.

So which category do you think that professor falls into? Was he directly involved in the events of 9/11 in any way?
edit on 26-1-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
OK, i am to tired right now to go into discussion / defend myself about who said what when about the missing trillions.

Some of the above posters said it was mentionend before and after 9/11. Good lets assume that.

So the case has been solved ? Found out who did it, found out where the money went to ?
Put justice to thee who did it ?

And please don't tell me it was some loony, beard wearing guy in a afghani cave who robbed the pentagon with a carpet knife.
(Well, if you do, at least I know where Your money comes from)

peace

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

I think you might have got the wrong end of the stick mate.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

OK, i am to tired right now to go into discussion / defend myself about who said what when about the missing trillions.

Some of the above posters said it was mentionend before and after 9/11. Good lets assume that.

So the case has been solved ? Found out who did it, found out where the money went to ?

Dude... look it up. See what, if anything was solved. I'm not doing anymore homework for you. If you spend a few minutes you may find your answers. Please remember to omit "Alex Jone" from any of your searches.

And please don't tell me it was some loony, beard wearing guy in a afghani cave who robbed the pentagon with a carpet knife.

peace

WTF is this supposed to mean?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

peace

The point is that the missing money is raised in order to somehow draw a further layer of suspicion over what occured. A kind of guilt by association. But it's like many of these superficially "suspicious" facts - as soon as you look at it in any detail you realise that it isn't all that strange.

Who would cover up the loss of a huge sum of money by repeatedly mentioning that they had lost the money? It's like me trying to get away with not paying you the ten dollars I owe you by constantly reminding you that I owe you ten dollars. And who would cover up an accountancy error by staging something like 9/11? That's like me shooting yo in the face and blaming someone else because of that ten dollars.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
i am really not in the mood to enter an agressive disscussion, i am just sayin if you owe me x dollars, i just want to know where these went to, and off course i would like to have em back.

so as an american taxpayer (which i am not) i really really would like to know where the heck this money went to.
and in a free democratic state that should be possible.

And the other question i would ask; Rumsfeld states: "The enemy is within" - Who do you think IS the enemy within ? And i would pose that exact question to the guy who is Secretary of defense, which means, it s his job to protect america against enemies, no matter from where they are.

Or does this sound irrational to you as well ?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
add:

If the Secretary of Defense can not answer these questions it would lead me to think

a. he does not know - which is scary, since he should know, or he is not doing his job
b. he knows, and doesn't say - which would be a classic cover-up

I d like to hear your thoughts. And please do not go to phrases like "i ll shoot you in the head".
I do not like that. Period.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join