It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video analysis please? Nibiru ? 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by heineken

That's a negative my man. Your video is now non existent. I clicked the link. It's discontinued. (shrugs shoulders) just another oddity.

Think I'll go back and check the ones I posted.
edit on 24-1-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The first video to me looks just like some random star, or more probably a planet but not Nibiru. I also think what is pointed out as a moon is just a reflection. I could easily point a camera out of my kitchen window to a planet or bright star right now and say this is proof of Nibiru.

Unless I am ever proven wrong, which I would happily accept, I have no doubts that there is no Nibiru or any rogue planet about to pass earth.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I believe there is a way to stop it. There is a reason we are at this moment in time, look around.
All is not well, all is turning to chaos, i believe this is what we need. Soon we will be faced will a choice. What is happening now on planet earth, what is unfolding within our species, is a cross-road. We individually feel the problems we see the strain and sometimes we get lost in the detail, we squabble over opinion so we fail to address the real issues.

Whatever is unfolding on our planet, our home and only home, we have to work with it and we have to pay attention. We as a collective have to start changing our selfish unsighful ways and we have to make a decision.
2012 is a marker in time, not a conspiracy.

As we approach and surpass a global population of 7 billion, we need a paradigm shift in the way we look at ourselves and the way we treat the mother earth. Open your eyes, put your religions to one side. The planet, the animals the birds and the sea, are in trouble.
We are in trouble, but it’s exactly where we are supposed to be.
We will be given a choice, on a singular and collective level.
It is never to late but the time for the human race has come, to decide its fate.

We Move Unseen

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

If I could I would give you all my stars for that post you just entered. I now have some value in this thread.

That was awesome.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Thank you friend.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

If I could I would give you all my stars for that post you just entered. I now have some value in this thread.

That was awesome.

I'll second that, that is the best description (of the times we are living in) I have read on here. Thanks

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Titen

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1533691e7f56.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
In order to properly analyze this photo, can someone pull up WWT program, and search those coordinates, to see what is visible?

Is that red circle nebula looking object still visible?

I have tried downloading and installing WWT from 3 different sites, and i keep getting Windows Installer errors, or I would do this myself.

please post screenshot of the objects at coordinate. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ThreeDeuce

Thank you Three for making that request again. I tried to put Titen on this but there isn't any word that he even got the message. if he did he might be at work on it now. He has a lot of resources. I know Phage would be all of this if he were any where to be found. Prolly be chewing me out at the same time.
Miss you Phage.
Perhaps Chadwickas would like to make what he can of this. I just took a couple pics of the sun, as far as what I can tell they confirm what is said in the second video. No sundogs as they have been called in the past.
I need a shower, so I will upload them in about an hour from time stamp mark and launch.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

What I'm looking for is for someone to confirm on thr WW Tele. What he has dipicted in the vid. That's the part that I was interested in . He has the coords.right in the vid. I would do it myself but I am at a total loss and was looking for some one to confirm or debunk.

Here's the corresponding sky plate image for those coordinates:
archive.stsci.edu...
There's your circle. You can see the stars through it so it's obviously not a physical object in space just sitting there. It also only appears in that red plate image, not the blue or infrared images of those coordinates from the same sky survey:
archive.stsci.edu...
archive.stsci.edu...
It's another single plate defect, like the ones popularly misconstrued as "approaching spaceships identified by SETI." I can't see the reflection of the telescope's secondary within it, though it does get darker towards the center. There's another smaller not-as-light circular mark just to the right of it too. They look like spots where perhaps where something dripped on the film plate during the development process. As these were large glass film plates, not digital images, there was a LOT more that could go wrong in acquiring the pictures, and they weren't always reshot just because a tiny little mark showed up somewhere on the plate like this. Film, even hypered film, was a lot less sensitive to light during long exposures than modern CCDs are, so they took hours to acquire and were quite delicate.
edit on 24-1-2011 by ngchunter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I'm actually starting to wonder.

I didn't have time to watch the second video earlier. Wow, that young fella has a good point! According to the video, we could work out when and where they would be visible. Although this kind of topic is frowned upon, it would not hurt to give the young man an explanation, has to why his theory's are wrong. .

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I don't feel this is Nibiru since we haven't studded it up close and personal.

Interesting shot though.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ngchunter

Hunter all thanks implied for your service. I couldn't help but raise the question. Sorry there wasn't more to this Again much appreciated.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I would like to look at this from a different perspective.

The description on You Tube from wargolm1 shows a problem.

The 18th January 2011, I was able to film Planet X/Nibiru with its
moon,
www.Youtube.com

First of all planet X and Nibiru are two completely different things, a common mistake from those that don't know. This mistake pops up a big red flag for me. The real problem is that wargolm1 has already identified this object even though he/she appears to act as though it is unidentified. Is this an unknown object or possibly Nibiru or maybe even another planet X? Or could it be a star (like Sirius) or the planet Venus. Venus is now the morning star and is a very bright object in the morning sky. At this point we can only guess.

We should not assume that the object seen in the beginning of this video, the one from WWT, is related to the object that was filmed from a "kitchen window" at home. Are there coordinates from the home viewed object? ngchunter seems to do a good job of showing what the WWT object could be but the real question is how do you connect the WWT image to the video without comparable coordinates?

I tryed [sic] to locate the position in the sky, and used Worldwide Telescope. I found the same object at the exact position!
This, to me, appears to be a false statement. They did not find the position of this object but rather used WWT and found the exact position of an object on Worldwide telescope.

In the video text we read, "the 18th of January 2011, a very strong lightning Object was filmed from my kitchen window." I assume they meant "a bright object", but filmed from the kitchen window? That makes this video near worthless, in my opinion, simply due to the possibility of reflection.

My point here has nothing to do with what this object really is or even if it is connected to the WWT image. My point has to do with critical thinking. This Nibiru/2012 stuff is staring to scare a lot of good people, some of them even intelligent, and it is up to us to try to help. ATS gives many of us an advantage over others simply because there are critical thinkers here that are very willing to help.

What you have here is a video of an object, possibly celestial, filmed through someones kitchen window. Furthermore the You Tube poster, wargolm1, seems to think it is at or near the given coordinates of an image from WWT. This has not been confirmed. The claimed orbiting moon has not been confirmed.

So all we have is an unknown object filmed with a hand held digital video camera through a kitchen window.

My conclusion...
Using the original You Tube title...

"Real proof! Nibiru exist! Recorded 2011!"...=HOAX

edit on 1/24/2011 by Devino because: fixed tags

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I would like to add this video from FORA.tv that is very informative.
David Morrison: Surviving 2012 and Other Cosmic Disasters

That link was given by Titen-Sxull in the thread, NASA Names '2012' Science Fiction Film Flub Of All Time,

If you watch David Morrison's video you will quickly understand the importance of this issue and how helpful we all can be by way of critical thinking. Conspiracy theories and doomsday scenarios are fun and all until we come to their use as a deception to invoke mass hysteria.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Devino

Thanx Devino good work indeed. I agree and hope you know I never once tried to sell these two vids in any way to the members of ATS. I just found them worth an amatuers concern and sort of flopped them on the desk for our skepticsto feast upon. So they have.
I'm satisfied that it's Hoax bigtime.

Thank you guys fr sho.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Thanx Devino good work indeed. I agree and hope you know I never once tried to sell these two vids in any way to the members of ATS.

You're welcome, and thank you. I don't see a problem with presenting your questions here the way you did. I actually think that this is what we all should do, perhaps it is what is needed. Ask questions and examine what others are claiming.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
it looks like a unfocused video of venus(since he claims that it was "morning" that day,venus is visible before sunrise) and it is the third brightest object on the night sky(sun,moon,venus)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Devino

Hey Devino! Is this anomaly or piece of fuzz moving around in space? Isn't it supposed to be on the lens. And why is it the same on three different telescopes ? Just wondering.

edit on 13-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-2-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I think it is Mars.

Failing that, Venus.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join