It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10.000-13.000 Dead Cattle in Vietnam. 'Geo-engineering'?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hey folks.
It seems we have another 10.000+ dead cows & buffalos in Vietnam this time..
The official explaination was 'due to harsch weather conditions', according to 'Vietnam’s Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development'. Believing the official explaination or not I thought this was important to share as we have seen such a high number of animals deaths around the world these last couple of weeks.

Here's an article from Aircrap.org, where they have a theory that this could be of 'geo-engineering' perhaps..

In the latest of a string of mass animal deaths, 10,000 cows and buffalo have died in Vietnam. Vietnam’s Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development confirmed the news this week that more than 10,000 cows and buffalos died nationwide due to harsh weather conditions. Cattle have been dying throughout Vietnam, which has had a particularly intense winter. The northern mountainous province of Cao Bang was hardest hit with 2,260 dead cattle, per Thanh Nien News. Some have said the number of total dead cattle may be as high as 13,000.
Link to whole article. (Original article was posted by Huffingtonpost.com)

If we all somehow could connect all these deaths in some way, that could benefit this investigation alot.
So please give me all you got here folks. I certainy believe this find could stir the pot a bit in this investigation.

Animals reported dead under strange sircumstances so far are 'A big range of different species of Birds, Fish, Crabs has also been reported, and possibly bees, and earlier in UK 200 cows, and now we have 10.000+ buffalos and cows reported dead.

The countries so far reported with deaths these last weeks, that I know of are: MANY STATES IN THE USA,SWEDEN,INDIA,ITALY,CANADA,UKRAINE,ITALY,SOUTH KOREA,TASMANIA,CHILE, NETHERLANDS.. Possibly many more not reported, or which hasn't recieved as much attention..

IMAGE, OF WHAT I BELIEVE ARE SOME OF THE CATTLE HERE:

DEAD FISH IN MASSES:

DEAD BIRDS ON THE ROAD:

Thanks for reading.

I do believe we should, re-open this topic, as the deaths doesn't seem to stop...

edit on 24/1/11 by masqua because: replaced All Caps in title

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
again they say weather is the cause but they dont say what the temps were at the time and what temps these livestock can handle. I can look out my window at cattle grazing here in below freezing wind and snow?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Funny.. Now I did find another thread saying there was 7000 dead cattle now.. But The amount is between 10.000-13.000 now they say..

So could be worth the wile to keep this thread too, also the claim that it could be due to geo-engineering could be interesting to take a look into.

Happy investigations and hunts 4 the truth my people...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Mmmmm... Listen to Grandfather...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL
again they say weather is the cause but they dont say what the temps were at the time and what temps these livestock can handle. I can look out my window at cattle grazing here in below freezing wind and snow?

Indeed.. Also, look at that image where the dead cattle is, If that image is genuine and if they haven't moved the cattle from somewhere else, the weather there now doesn't seem that 'extreme' right?

I would like to find a longer answer and explaination for these deaths than just only 'harsch weather conditions'.
Otherwise this can be hard 2 investigate at all, from 'the official explaination kind of approach..'

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mayura
Mmmmm... Listen to Grandfather...

Cool grandpa... Is it your grandpa?

Peace

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Triztheone

Haha... No... But he's got a point.

top topics

join