It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Come on!!!! Let me reply at least...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
So I read an intro thread this morning about a pledian who had joined ATS...There were quite a few responses and I took my time formulating my own response to this:

My name is cassius, i am one of many souls/entities here on earth to make a difference
I look like a human, study like a human, eat like a human, have friends like a human, go bowling like a human.. my point is i dont sit on a throne or consider myself `holier than thou`
The plejarens are advanced entities who`ve come to earth for eyons, all the biblical forefathers were plejaren ets. This has been my introduction thread, and i look forward to teaching everyone who wants to, about the plejarens (also known as the pleadians to some)
The ONLY WAY is the plejaren way!!

source

Now this gentleman (pledian) also had his picture as his avatar. But by the time I figured out what I wanted to say, the thread was 404'd...

Soon after, another thread was started, this time with a video. Yes the video had the same gentleman (pledian) in it. It didn't have any responses so I sat and figured out what I wanted to say. Spent a few minutes formulating my reply and when I hit enter...well let's just say that the thread was gone....poof...

source

Now ATS has to realize that some people aren't fast typer's, or maybe take more time in thinking of a reply, because I am missing out on the fun here.

I want my turn dammit and it seems I am wasting my time thinking or writing only to end up dissapointed.

Since the destruction of mutter, this is the only fun I get and I find it cruel and inhuman to keep erasing these threads just when I am about to reply. It's a conspiracy me thinks and I want you to please stop.

Thank-you for your time and attention to this matter...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I too was typing in my reply to one of those threads and when I hit reply it went to 404 page. Good thing they 404'd it cause my reply probably would have landed me a nice little ban. I would not be surprised if it was Mr. Shnitzle posting on yet another new account.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Maybe that's it...Maybe the powers that be here, are aware of what we are about to post and love us so much that they delete the thread just to prevent us from being banned..

Ya, that's it...it's all done out of love.....

Thanks guys, I appreciate it...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
"I want my turn dammit and it seems I am wasting my time thinking or writing only to end up dissapointed"

Yes buddy you tell em how it is
hehe your post was awesome made me laugh thanks dude !

sorry about you getting 404'ed you know what they say

"if you snooze you lose"

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
And here I spent all day just waiting for him to come back....bah

Trying to type my nickname with my forehead, chasing a dam cat all over the place, waiting...

You just can't count on pleadians these days. They used to be so dependable...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tribewilder
I want my turn dammit and it seems I am wasting my time thinking or writing only to end up dissapointed.

Since the destruction of mutter, this is the only fun I get and I find it cruel and inhuman to keep erasing these threads just when I am about to reply. It's a conspiracy me thinks and I want you to please stop.

Finally some real conspiracy talk here dang it!

I wants my Mutter back!

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Tribe, I feel your pain.

Flag for hilarity.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

I got a post in that one.

Damn kids!

Sorry you missed out on the frivolities!

top topics

join