Huge Chemtrail Leak in Downtown Montreal

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I am currently in Downtown Montreal and there is a massive very wide trail of chemtrail in the sky
The width is quite wide and it's been in the sky for quite some time now and doesn't seem to be fading

I could also see it leak down

Has anyone else noticed this?
I can take a video screengrab perhaps

Anyone?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Uh. yeah I'm seeing a contrail from my _

It's like -24 degrees out right now. imagine how cold it is at 30,000 ft?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

By "leaked down" could you mean virga? Like these?:

Source for both, The Cloud Appreciation Society

This is caused by wind (simplistically).

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Isnt that what happens anyway? Ive been seeing more posts and such saying that it seems to come down almost like snow up close....im no expert

I wonder how different it is when it becomes really cold....

Ive noticed when theres ALOT of chemtrails here, it rains cats and dogs usually 2 days later and makes me wonder how much we take internally
edit on 24-1-2011 by WeBrooklyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by laterallateral

A general rule of thumb is that temperature decreases by 2 degrees celsius (3.5 F) per thousand feet. By that, it would be -84 C or so at 30,000 feet. I can't find a FDO for Montreal but at Berlin, NH, they are -62 C at 30,000 feet

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by WeBrooklyn

NOT "chem"trails......contrails (which are virtually the same thing as cirrus clouds, which you also see):

Ive noticed when theres ALOT of chemtrails here, it rains cats and dogs usually 2 days later and makes me wonder how much we take internally .

High clouds like that are sometimes a precursor to approaching weather systems...hence, the rain later.

BUT...cirrus clouds DO NOT MAKE RAIN! Period. End. Of. Story.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
That actually was not virga in the above photo, it was Mares Tail Cirrus. Ironically, its something that scares members of the chemtrail church, because they do not feel ice crystals should fall from clouds.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Ive noticed when theres ALOT of chemtrails here, it rains cats and dogs usually 2 days later and makes me wonder how much we take internally .

High clouds like that are sometimes a precursor to approaching weather systems...hence, the rain later.

Indeed. I can't find an online source to back this up right now, but apparently an approaching warm front would have cirrus clouds at a distance of 500 or so miles from the ground line of it shown on a weather map. If the conditions are correct for cirrus to form naturally, I can't see why contrails shouldn't persist too.

And then, the rest of the weather front arrives, and rain comes with it. Simple, really. And in no way does the cirrus contribute, because that will have carried on with the rest of the weather movement, and will be 400 miles or so downwind by this point.

I could be wrong, I'm not a meteorologist. I'm just learning this from a mountain leader handbook.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
You are completely right though, sailors have had old addages about that for centuries, if not thousands of years. And the Boy Scouts too too. Increased cirrus is typical precursor to some kinds of weather systems. When people have talked about a halo effect around the moon, thats exactly what it is.

Its sad how the more technological of a society we have, the less scientifically literate that many are.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Yeah, that's why I put "simplistically". Even more correctly cirrus uncinus....just like our friend at Contrail Science.

It was the best I could find from a contrail.
I was hoping they would look them up. The link should open on the first page of many virga pictures.
edit on 26-1-2011 by stars15k because: (no reason given)
edit on 26-1-2011 by stars15k because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Yep, it takes a chemtrailer to think that ice crystals can not persist long at all, or fall from clouds, yet disregard snow on high mountain peaks, or snow falling from clouds.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by apex

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Indeed. I can't find an online source to back this up right now, but apparently an approaching warm front would have cirrus clouds at a distance of 500 or so miles from the ground line of it shown on a weather map. If the conditions are correct for cirrus to form naturally, I can't see why contrails shouldn't persist too.

And then, the rest of the weather front arrives, and rain comes with it. Simple, really. And in no way does the cirrus contribute, because that will have carried on with the rest of the weather movement, and will be 400 miles or so downwind by this point.

I could be wrong, I'm not a meteorologist. I'm just learning this from a mountain leader handbook.

You are correct and here's a source: www.newton.dep.anl.gov... .
Actually, cirrus can also precede a cold front as the denser colder air underruns warmer more moist air and raises it up

new topics

top topics

join