CHILLING - New Air Force commercial - what does it mean?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeechQuestInfo
reply to post by Helious

I don't mean to sound rude but what are you talking about dude? The title says "new airforce commercial" and the fact is it's not a real commercial and it was not made by any service branch. It's just someone who made a parody of actual air force commercials and is passing it off as real.

Remember the fake history channel commercials about the missing link? It's one of those. It's a hoax.

Why do you say it's disturbing that I don't wanna believe this hoax? That's loony to me man. Were you scared when the movie "E.T." came out? Would you be scared if I Made a fake commercial myself of the US navy intermingling with ETs and passing it off as real?

What should scare you is that you are having a hard time determining what is a homeade hoax and what is a commissioned commercial playing on actual television. Don't pass this off as a real Airforce commercial when it's not. That's all I ask.
edit on 24-1-2011 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

www.airforce.com...

Next time, do some research before you make baseless claims.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I dont think you should read too much into these commercials, the idea is that most people would jump at an opportunity to be a part of something out of a science fiction movie, to be able to use the latest technology, and do great things, then they unveil that its "not science fiction, its what we do every day"

Its just good marketing.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
This is fiction. Actors and lots of post production were involved.
Why do they act like this happens every day?

I saw one the other day with the same tagline and it almost looked they were on another planet. Really weird, I hardly understood the premise.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by warbird03

Just looked at all the videos on their website and you know which one wasn't on there???

THE ONE IN THIS THREAD.

Don't be arrogant and post that and not look for yourself.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Why 2 moons in this video?! I just don't get it.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
nice commercial of the usaf..
wat would this mean?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Just looked at all the videos on their website and you know which one wasn't on there???

THE ONE IN THIS THREAD.

Don't be arrogant and post that and not look for yourself.

What the hell are you talking about? The very first video after you follow that link, the one labeled "Medevac", is the video that this thread is all about. Try again.

Edit: The one on the Air Force website is the full-length one, so there's a bit of additional footage. The one embedded here was the youtube one that is short enough for a TV commercial.-
edit on 24-1-2011 by warbird03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

It's not a USAF commercial dude, it's a hoax and needs to be deleted. The guy at the top of this page posted a link to the USAF website. If you want to see the real commercials they have go there and watch em. They don't mean anything other than we've got some neat technology to help better out future.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

reply to post by ressiv

It's not a USAF commercial dude, it's a hoax and needs to be deleted. The guy at the top of this page posted a link to the USAF website. If you want to see the real commercials they have go there and watch em. They don't mean anything other than we've got some neat technology to help better out future.

I'm going to go ahead and call you a troll now then, because apparently you didn't actually watch the videos there or you'd have seen that this video is the first one on that page.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
it is clearly a recruitment ad, they need the people to join the army, that's all.....without us, they are nothing

so many american flags are to make you feel proud they are trying to get into your patriotism!!

They are triggering your EGO.

Stop watching tv my fellow ATS friends.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Tell me where cuz I really don't see it. I'm on my phone. I go to the site and it goes to the mobile version. I go to downloads...videos...and nothing. No medevac commercial. They have:

-combat search and rescue
-remote Piloted aircraft
-Space command
-Seconds to save
-csar pilot
-whatchu gonna do
-hush house
-flight engineer
-cyberwarrior
-Cutting edge technology
-b2 refuel
-nerves of steel
-b1 bomber
-echo Zulu intro

no medevac video, at least on their mobile version of the site.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reminds me of another commercial about direct tv and the superhero....

we have the bankers looting all our money and stealing everything from everyone ...even the elders of our country is being trampled on...all the while television is keeping the real power of the usa..the people..apathetic about anything that is going on outside in the real world...the people are hypnotized by the hundreds of channels and the toxic foods and will never stand up to do anything about what is going on. the real message of this commercial.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo

You shouldn't pass judgement off of a mobile site. It's the very first video in their list on the main site.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
My mistake I found it on another .mil website finally. When I saw this originally I went to their site on my phone and it's not on there videos on the mobile version of the site nor have I ever seem it on tv and I had seen all the others. I appologize for doubting.

I still don't think it's creepy but that's just me. The press release said something about a natural disaster set in the future. These things coulda helped during Katrina.

Someone call the USAF and tell them to update their mobile site. This is supposed to be "the future".
edit on 24-1-2011 by GeechQuestInfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GeechQuestInfo

With all the fear going around about impending disaster and 2012 and all that, it's only natural that the government utilize that fear. They do it all the time.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Someone call the USAF and tell them to update their mobile site. This is supposed to be "the future".

This is the present.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I agree with you there about the gov using peoples fear against them, but that doesn't mean people have to succomb to it?

There's nothing to fear but fear itself, and if something cataclysmic is in the future there is nothing anyone can do to stop it.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
That city looks an awful lot like a concept design by a Dubai firm (I think the dude's name is Koolhas or something). You can find the info on it yourself be here's a snap shot of the idea.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Good marketing. The people are waking up so you cant use "fighting terrorists" or "spreading democracy" anymore. Bring it to our soil and sell it.

Also, whomever said he AF is the most "benign" of the armed forces is a doofus ( just joking... its a common mistake folks make) . Better edukate yerself on what the af has its fingers in....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join