It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Screams of A Child Abducted by Monsters: (Israel-this is a tough one to explain!)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by sezsue
reply to post by Hongkongphooey

I am not a catholic, I went to catholic grade school. Fortunately, I learned the truth, and let go of falsehoods.

You should try it, it's very liberating.

I didn't read your whole spiel, THIS TIME, since I think I have read it before, in another thread. (Not directed towards me, but someone else.) Maybe you should change it up a little, get some variety in your life.

Anyway, before you start telling everyone that the Romans killed Jesus and that the innocent Jews had nothing to do with it, maybe you should try reading the New Testament and see what it has to say about it.

I forget the exact reason they gave Pilate for passing the buck to him, but I do know that Pilate told them several times that he could see no reason to do anything because he could see no guilt in Jesus.

Pilate was going to let Jesus go, but the Pharisees (priests) and Sanhedrin (judges) didn't want that. They wanted the Romans to do their dirty work, for them.

The Jewish leaders of the day didn't want to lose their high positions, so they encouraged the people to call for Jesus to be killed, and all the people said let his blood be on our heads, and the generations heads.

I don't have time right now, but if you want, tomorrow I can get the exact quote for you.

No need for thanks, I don't mind enlightening a fellow traveler on the road to truth if I can.

God bless

edit on 25-1-2011 by sezsue because: (no reason given)

I am already enlightened my friend however, i do not believe in fairy tales made up like the new testament which, as you know, was written over 300 years after Yeshua died. Remember the new testament was written by the Romans for their new religion as commanded by Emperor Constantine, they are hardly going to admit that it was their decision to kill their own saviour, are they? Blame it on the Jews, is what they did and have always done.

BTW, I know what Pharisees and Sanhadrin are, you don't need to educate me!

I am not religious in any way, I just wish to see the hatred stop and was rather annoyed by your reference about what you now know about Jews? What is it and is it all Jews?

You have no idea about my life or the excitement and variety involved, I also left the falsehoods behind and have travelled the world, learning about and understanding different cultures. I left the UK 25 years ago, live in Asia and am currently travelling through South America and my life is fine.

Yes, I have made similar comments before, in response to this jewish hatred that abounds ATS, because I want people to think and sometimes you have to repeat yourself, before it hits home! I will say this again in a different way:

The vast majority of Jews are normal hard working people, who do not worship the devil or have any allegiences to secret societies, that is all they are. They do not think they are special and as Jacky Mason once said 'If we are Gods chosen people, can't he choose someone else?'

Not all Jews are Israeli
Not all Israeli's are Jews
Most Jews are not Zionists
Most Zionists are not Jews

The arguments that Israel has no right to exist which many people shout are mute, for the same reason we should say the USA has no right to exist because people came from all over the world to conquer a land which did not belong to them, murdered and repressed the original inhabitants and declared it Gods own country!

I hate it when I hear American presidents say God Bless America, I want to hear God Bless The Earth and all it's inhabitants. In saying that I love Americans like I love all humanity, just don't like the 'corporate nazi' politics.

Peace

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I see a boy who is terrified because he's been told to be terrified. With two guys that aren't doing anything that warrants being that terrified.

When he's been brought up with children's programs where big stuffed animals are carrying weapons and telling them that certain people are going to eat them, I can see why that would be.

Maybe their parents shouldn't wean them on a diet of terror.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
funny thing is the kids screamed that they did not wont to go to hospital.

Maybe they were afraid their organs would be stolen if they were taken to the hospital.

It was admitted by different agencies in Israel that for a long time, organs, corneas, "long bones" and skin from deceased peoples backs were stolen from both Jews and Palestinians to use for transplants.

This information came from a video tape made by a doctor involved in these actions, and the tape was shown on an Israeli TV channel.

Article from the Forward

Jerusalem — Israel admitted to harvesting organs from dead bodies in the 1990s.

The admission came after the release of a 2000 interview with Dr. Yehuda Hiss, who was the head of Israel’s L. Greenberg Forensic Institute in Abu Kabir, The Associated Press reported.

Hiss told an American academic in the interview, parts of which were broadcast on Israel’s Channel 2 over the weekend, that the institute used corneas from bodies, including Israeli soldiers, Palestinians and foreign workers. Channel 2’s report said that corneas, heart valves, skin and bones were used from the corpses without families’ permission.

Read more: www.forward.com...

The IDF said that practice has stopped of course. But a year or so back, here in the US there was a story about New York Rabbis running an organ trafficking, and money laundering ring, and just this past summer, an Israeli was accused of and arrested for being part of a Ukrainian Organ trafficking ring.

I don't know when this video by the doctor was made originally and apparently he was interviewed about his practices in 2000, but I believe the Israeli Channel 2 story about the organ thefts video came out in December of 2009.

Just pointing out the very real fear that these children may have had, especially since there is a juvenile lock-up facility located at Abu Kabir, where Arab children accused of rock-throwing are held, often times, indefinitely under poor conditions.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sezsue

Great presentation of your points.
Could you please elaborate on this part of your response. Thank you. You got my interest.

a juvenile lock-up facility located at Abu Kabir, where Arab children accused of rock-throwing are held, often times, indefinitely under poor conditions.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join