It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Screams of A Child Abducted by Monsters: (Israel-this is a tough one to explain!)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The picture below shows two Israeli soldiers from the so called “border police” unit capturing Palestinian child Mahmoud Al Abbasi, 10 years old from the East of the occupied city of Jerusalem, on January 21 2011.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9de2eeb94363.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c06ea7f6154d.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a85247387cb6.jpg[/atsimg]
Mahmoud Al Abbasi, 10 years old

Do you think that the soldiers seen in the picture below belong to the human race? Do you think these are soldiers or monsters? Do you think that capturing and terrorizing children is a war crime? What descriptions that can be given of a state which feels powerful when its soldiers terrorize children? What would you do if your son was the child who cries and screaming between the steel hands of these monsters?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6da1ee05b12a.jpg[/atsimg]

Muslim O. – On 18 October 2010, a 10-year-old boy from Silwan, in occupied East Jerusalem, reported having being grabbed and beaten by three men in civilian clothes and taken to the Al-Mascobiyya interrogation centre for questioning. Under Israeli law, a child below the age of 12 should not be interrogated.

Mohammad G. – On 25 October 2010, a 12-year-old boy from Silwan, in occupied East Jerusalem reported being grabbed and beaten by a policeman on his way to school and then taken to the Al-Mascobiyya interrogation centre for questioning.

Adam R. – On 24 November 2010, a seven-year-old boy from Silwan in occupied East Jerusalem reported being beaten by soldiers on his way to school. The experience has made Adam fearful of leaving his home.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c9fc984da31.jpg[/atsimg]
A Jewish colonist car ran over Imran Mohammad Mansour, who was arested later.

Source: www.kawther.info...

Well, I don't know what to think... well. It appears to be wrong in how they handle children. My God. If that was my son there in those pics, those soldiers would be looking for another line of work..... Most likely one that didn't involve the use of their hands and arms.

I know there could be a dozen reason why these kids were arrested and whatnot but to be handling them like this at such a young age. They only bring further terrorist/freedom fighters in the future. And honesly,,,, could you blame a kid to develope such a hated for an occupying force?

What do you think? I say it Isreal did nothing wrong and there are legitimate reasons for this type of treatment then let them come to the world stage and PROVE IT. These people/humans do have rights.

I think I have had enough. Just heart wrenching.

edit on 1/24/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Wow thats horrible , but israel does what israel wants . Nothing the u.s , israel citizens , the united nations can do about it . They break there rules because they have no rules . Only the illusion of rules to give the comfort feeling to all the supporters of Israel. I seen that video where the kid gets hit by the car . Both parties were at fault mostly the kids .

makes me sad when little kids get involved in conflicts like this . Can you remember what you were doing at 10 year old ?

im surprised israel even has an age limit of when to question someone , but clearly thats just for show .

Just add this to the list of other broken violations by the State of States" knows as Israel = IsFake lool had too

"-- Article 3 prohibits "outrages upon personal dignity, in particular humiliating and degrading treatment," a routine element of Palestinian life under Israel's occupation.
-- Article 32 forbids assassinations, and any brutalization of the civilian population, including their treatment at checkpoints and in "security searches."
-- Article 33 prohibiting pillage would obtain to Israel's extensive use of West Bank and Gazan water resources, especially as they are denied the local population. It also prohibits the use of collective punishment, as represented by the imposition of closure, curfew, house demolitions and many other routine actions of the Occupation Authorities.
-- Article 39 stipulates: "Protected persons [residents of occupied lands] who, as a result of the war, have lost their gainful employment, shall be granted the opportunity to find paid employment." It thereby prohibits the imposition a permanent "closure" on the Occupied Territories, such as Israel has done since 1993."

Israeli violations of human ...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
As a father, the picture of the kids getting hit by the car is pretty disturbing.
Second line to say "Rainbows happen when Chuck Norris roundhouse kicks the gayness out of Justin Bieber"

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
One more reason to shun religion.
How much of this has to go on before we wise up?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Well - when you havn't got any rational arguments - emotional shock propaganda is all you have left, if that is in short supply, then you can provoke the other side untill they have to respond - when that runs out there is allways the Pallywood theatre of dead baby productions inc.

Still its a bit rich - when the Israelis release a prisoner who had picked up a toddler by the ankle and bashed her brains out on a rock in front of her Israeli mother - and is then greeted as a national hero on his return to Lebanon!

Palestinians and Arabs simplyknow no better - they have been brainwashed since birth to swallow this crap - but Western apologists spouting this nonesense - that requires a special kind of stupidity!

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

I know what you are saying-in principle but even so. Children shouldn't be treated this way.

Propoganda or not. Those troops in the pics are Israel troops and they are doing what they are shown doing.

Are you saying this shouldn't be reported and corrective action/policies be implimented?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

Play fair...
in the light of the recent leaks about the peace talks between palastine and the zionists it has been made clear that the palastines have offered everything they have and it is not enough for the zionists. further look at the wikileaks cable that suggests that israel wants to keep palastine in a contstant state of termoil....

who are the real terrorists?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I'm sure these children were playing hopscotch or street ball, doing nothing violent or wrong.

I'm not defending anyone needlessly attacking children, but if you don't think these kids throw rocks, and even take arms against their perceived "enemies" you're quite mistaken.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Wait a minute.

Is that pic of the car hitting the kid from the video where the Palestinians where "attacking" random Israeli cars as they drove past?

I'm pretty sure it is. The jumped in front of the cars, blocking them, throwing stones at the windows and terrifying the passengers. And these were not military Israelis - this were normal people.

If this is teh same vid, then the driver, obviously fearing for his life, stepped on the gas and drove through the human barracade, where up he drove into the kid, injuring him.

And if that's the case - I would have done the same thing. In this particular instance, I think the Palestinians were in the wrong.

That is, if this is the same vid I am thinking of...

EDIT: yeh, it is. Here's the vid :

Am I meant to feel sorry for them? Throwing stones at random cars and then getting run over for their actions? What did they expect would happen? Peace would break out?!
edit on 24-1-2011 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

I hadnt' heard of that before but I did check and it appears it maybe the of the same incident. I can't do YouTube where I am but the still shot looks like the kid before he went airbonre.

Okay. so, Does that justify these actions by the police/military? If so, may as well do it here in the USA and the rest of the world.

Maybe Israel has the answer to all delinquient youths? Give me a break.

I wonder what the age of cuplibility is over there?

Edit to add.

That info in on the other photos... not the person/boy in the first 3 shots/pics.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Perhaps it isn't. And yes, it's looks pretty bad in that photo - as well as the vid.

I'm not saying the Israeli driver was "just" in his actions. All I'm saying is I would have done the same thing and the child certainly wasn't an "innocent" bystander. Had I been driving down a road and groupd of 8-10 people were there throwing large rocks at my car with myself or family in it, I wouldn't sit there, get out and have a chat.

I would floor it and get the eff out of Dodge!

I certainly do not support Israel by in any way - to me the Israeli govt is a terrorist state. But the Palestinians, albeit just in their anger, can't possibly expect to find peace by violence against the common Israeli citizen.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

You can clearly see the car behind and the angle on the wheels.
This guy purposedly drove on the wrong lane to bump into them.
This is not fear. It's just plain wrong.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrysalis

Yes, he intended to drive into a crowd of violent children and have his car trashed. He stopped after seeing the group, and then decided to floor it, unfortunately he only got two in his mad quest for blood. He probably turned around and came back for the others too.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gainsayer
I'm sure these children were playing hopscotch or street ball, doing nothing violent or wrong.

I'm not defending anyone needlessly attacking children, but if you don't think these kids throw rocks, and even take arms against their perceived "enemies" you're quite mistaken.

Odd then that I can't make out any damage to the car..
Were they little rocks??
The windscreen looks fine, no scratches or dents...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Chrysalis

Well, in my opinion the Palestinian kids weren't helping themselves by hanging about in a road where motorised vehicles traverse at speed. Nor throwing stones at them.

Yes, the Israeli car driver shouldn't have done what he did. Perhaps he should have reversed and gone another way to his destination.

But the fact remains, you had a group of people in the street, armed with rocks and stones, looking for trouble. And sadly, the young boy found it in the form of a car.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Perhaps you should correct your vision, then. The rear windshield is clearly busted out in the video.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Gainsayer

I took what was wrote to mean that PRIOR to the child being hit.

It looks like to me that the window was broken when he stopped-AFTER hitting the child.

Just pointing that out.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
When you come from all over the world to occupy somebody else's country and take it away from them, you can expect there to be some opposition. If God had truly given the land to Israel, then Jews would have been there from that day forward. They would not have to come from all over the world to take the land from it's rightful owners at gun point.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Im glad there are stil sane people left , to all those who are Attempting too defend israel you disgust me , I hope I never see you in the street IM not violent but people like you defy logic

edit on 24-1-2011 by TheGhostViking because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGhostViking

I really didn't put this thread up to get into support or or against Israel. I did it as I think they need to be held accountable for improper actions and detentions of CHILDREN!

After seeing that video (and being in L.Enforcement) I say the little lawless kids need some education... but not by grabbing them off the street and taken in for questioning etc. In my opinion, the people who should have been taken in is the adults at the incident site. They should have stopped the rocks or something-not encourage it.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join