It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA recieves greeting message from another planet.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
iskynews.co.uk...

If it were not on a respected news site I would reject it without any thought. But Sky News is reporting we have a twelfth planet in our solar system that is apparently blocked by Pluto. The beings are supposedly very human like in appearance. If I had not seen it on Sky News I would not believe it. For some reason they are communicating with us in Latin. I am shocked! The UN is asking everyone remain calm.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man
iskynews.co.uk...

If it were not on a respected news site I would reject it without any thought. But Sky News is reporting we have a twelfth planet in our solar system that is apparently blocked by Pluto. The beings are supposedly very human like in appearance. If I had not seen it on Sky News I would not believe it. For some reason they are communicating with us in Latin. I am shocked! The UN is asking everyone remain calm.

It's a mock news site mate.

Read the bottom of the page, it says iskynews is not affiliated with skynews or any other news service, don't believe everything you read (that says it all really).

Cheers anyway.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Looks fake and poorly written.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

It's not from Sky news. It's from something called Isky news which I would assume would be a joke website trying to get people to believe in things like this using the credibility of the UK's biggest news source.

That's just an assumption from what it is of course and I'l look for more info but this is NOT from sky news.

Here is the official sky news website.

EDIT TO ADD: I'm too late..

edit on 24-1-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

If I had not seen it on Sky News I would not believe it.

You haven't seen it on Sky News.

You've linked to iSkyNews - First for breaking wind news

link   
Are you #ing serious? I just browse through Skynews, Cnn, Cna and Bbc. Nothing.
Even Fox news.

link   

iskynews.co.uk...

Hi,

Nice find however I've checked the Sky News website and it doesnt show anything about the above news.

The link you provided is for a site called iskynews which from the looks from it is not associated with Sky News.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Did you read the fine print at the bottom??

iSkynews.co.uk is not affiliated with sky.com or news.sky.com and like most things media on the web don't believe everything you read..

It's iSky not Sky..

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Not too sure about your source there...It is i skynews not skynews. This is skys news channel news.sky.com...

I am sure it was not on purpose
take care
Regards

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
You should have a look around other news sites before posting that here with such certainty. Surely such a claim wouldn't be hard to confirm if it was true...

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Wasn't I just talking about verifying sources? Seriously people, don't be taken in so easy.

Where's the emitcon for a facepalm?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
wait guys ...it true...

i just received an sms from a being called GuruBuru from Planet IsiroX

it says..

ne credas omne legis

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
As an ameteur astronomer I have always found it hard to believe we were being visited by beings outside our solar system as under our current understanding of physics the distsnces would be staggering. Apparently this planet is over 4000 million miles from earth. This would still be a many year voyage but certainly doable. I am still somewhat skeptical as this planets distance from the sun is so great that in order for life like ours to survive they would require some sort of heat source, perhaps from a brown dwarf star. So IF a brown dwarf is found it would be a done deaql for me. These ARE exciting times!

link   
IS this real?

It is a joke?

Is this news confirmed from other sources?

Here the full article

Ever since the existence of mankind legends of life beyond the stars have persisted. Now Nasa and other private astronomical world organisations can verify that there really is life beyond our planet. A senior professor from Nasa who has not been named has made a full statement today at the the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence centre

Thousands of people from around the world are amazed with the extraterrestrial contact that was leaked through today's press causing it to be the largest News report ever!

At first we were worried about releasing such information because of mass panic and fear.. amongst the public but people have been waiting for this for many years..

The Latin message broadcast from the alien planet "Pāx Salvē" which means "Morning peace" means they are desperate to communicate with planet earth, the planet that has been sending these messages is a unknown hidden planet has now been made classified as the 12th planet in our solar system.

The distance from the planet to earth is estimated around 4,644 million miles away and hides behind the declassified planet Pluto.

Several RAO´s (Radio Observatories) like Aricebo and others now in the US have gone online, England is online, South Africa is online, Australia has been online since last night! Russia is going online now, Germany is still in a discussion to go online, China is online.

Wide spread rumours of there being a planet next to Pluto had always been a myth until today an this remains the largest life changing event ever recorded to mankind.

Government UN-officials have made a statement to the public saying: "People should relax and remain calm, the beings on this foreign planet are very similar to ourselves and show human characteristics in searching the universe. We shall see what our returned messages bring back?"

edit on 24-1-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by gem_man

Easy mistake mate. Hopefully one day this will happen for real.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

planet has now been made classified as the 12th planet in our solar system.

So without this new discovery we have 11 planets in our solar system ?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Yep, you guys are right it only seemed like Sky News. My apologies.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I thouht it's real.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

reply to post by backinblack

Yep, you guys are right it only seemed like Sky News. My apologies.

Easy mistake mate..That was really small print.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
still if it was true that would have been awesome.....
edit on 24-1-2011 by GodofWar411 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join