It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bandwidth Oracle: Evasius's new project

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
I know some members on here have wondered what Evasius has been up to, so i looked up his YouTube channel and found a very interesting project he's doing.

It's called the 'Bandwidth Oracle', and basically what he does is scan the AM/FM bands to try and use synchronicity to get information.

Here's his description:

FYI for those clicking on this without seeing the introductory video, I scan the entire FM & AM bandwidths once a night in order to see what info is reflected in the process - it theoretically serves as a 'snapshot' of the collective consciousness for that given moment in time. This is only one example - this can be done my anyone, anywhere in the world and should reflect a similar theme, or 'vibe.' It's my theory that a higher intelligence, be it the collective, our 'higher self,' or the universe speaks to us with increasing coherence through all forms of communicative technologies.

Pretty interesting, right?

Here's the intro vid:

Here's his best example on January 17 (gives me chills on how synchronistic it is):

And his second best on January 12:

But don't get me wrong, the other recordings are good too. These are just the ones Evasius thinks are best.

Here's a link to his YouTube channel, with about a dozen of the bandwidth oracle videos

For those of you who don't know Evasius, he is a member who has done a ton of work with Timewave Zero and metaphysical topics. Here are some of his threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 24-1-2011 by mossme89 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
GREAT FIND S&F! I still remember following his Timewave zero thread

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Very interesting project... it's just, I can't help but wonder where Evasius himself is? Has he abandoned us?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by TheLaughingGod

Maybe he just has a lot going on in his life?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
this is pretty cool , i was a fan of the time wave before untill it had numerous failed novelty predictions .. but who knows this one probably has alot more merit to it .

I like how simple the experiments are for anyone to do them selfs... i wonder if there is a way to sync all the radio signals and to see what common words are used at what second at the same time . not with the delay of turning the knob . Because the turning of the knob is lke just waiting for a hot word to hit before going to the next station , it is just waiting to hear a word you think fits then moving on to the next station but what about the delay between each song it would be varied and flaw the out come. I think we need all stations tuned in same time with same second word comparasions for more accurate measurement but i really like this and im gonna try it i shall post my results !

Great find pal thanks

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by seedofchucky

Or what if you could set it to change 0.1 in FM frequency or 10 in AM frequency every X seconds or so?

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mossme89

Zagari was recently able to get a hold of Evasius, he told him for personal reasons he will not be back to ATS. Taking the Maybe, Maybe Not route, and I don't blame him personally. I'm a little disappointed though, we were working by email for a while trying to get a new comprehensive Timewave thread created.

posted on Jan, 24 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I am a big believer in synchronicity. What a fascinating project, and I am sorry that the poster evasius has decided not to post here any longer. Thanks to the OP for sharing this.

new topics

top topics

join